Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Audi A4 Lease Questions

Comments

• jayriderjayrider Posts: 3,198
    If the car is a quattro premium then the numbers seem decent. How is the car equipped and what is the msrp?
  • Premium Quattro, Bluetooth, CD with ipod Cable, $35,575 msrp
    Here is a reference point. Mattieimports in new england posts lease terms.
    Two premium quattro a4's.

1. stick msrp 35530 sell 32180 388 per month 42 mo. 10k miles 1995 down.

2. aoto msrp 36255 sell 31835 371 per month 42 mo. 10k miles 1995 down

Freight is included but I'm sure these rates are for top tier credit. They will deliver in a number of nearby states for free.

Check out the website. Considering you need 15k miles and get stung for c level credit doesn't seem real bad.
  • six degrees. Which dealer in Chicago did you get that rate. Have you found anything better? Thx
  • I just signed a 42 month lease today for a A4 Prem Plus Quattro w/ wood, exhaust tips, sound system.

MSRP $39,700
    Sell: $38,321
    Fees: $1,033
    Tax: $1,505
    MF: .00065
    Residual: 46%
    Miles: 15k
    Down Payment: $0
    Payment: $567
    First payment due in March....

I know the payment seems low with those number, but I noticed they used $40,500 for the MSRP to calc the residual total. That is because this vehicle HAD 18" wheels for $800 but they pulled them when they did the trade with another dealer. The finance person used the $40,500 even though I pointed out that the real MSRP was $39,700. That went about $15/month in my favor.

Car_Man, what happens when I turn the vehicle in? How do they know the car's wheels have been switched for 17 inch? I don't want to have any issues when I turn it in.

ALSO, this is my first post. This forum is great! I used it to get the car I wanted for a great price!
  • baron4baron4 Posts: 4
    What are the current MF and residual on a 2010 A4 Sedan Quattro Prestige for a 36, 39, 42 mo/10K lease?

Thanks!
  • I am looking to lease a 2010 A4 Prestige with the driver assist option and 25k miles per year (I know, it's a lot). Unfortunately, as usually seems to be the case, I am getting jerked around by two different dealerships in our area (Baltimore, MD).
    One dealership would not give me pricing on the A4 because I was also looking at the A6. They kept saying "Why would you lease an A4 when you're only going to save $200-300 a month over the A6."
    The other dealership quoted me $1,080 per month for the A4. That's seems absurdly ridiculous to me. I have been quoted $550 per month for an Acura TL with a very comparable MSRP.
    So, I am resolved to find this car at a out of town dealership (Annapolis, DC, etc.) so before I trek to another dealership I would like to know if anyone on the forums would know what a reasonable monthly payment would be for this car. My credit is in the mid-700's and I will be putting $5,000 down. If you need any other info, please let me know. Thanks in advance for any help!
    If you can get a 25k lease on an acura -- get it.Forget audi. How many years?
  • The lease is for 3 years. I really do prefer the Audi and am willing to pay $100 a month more for it, but I'm not paying $1,000 a month for a A4...
    I'm coming off of a similar lease on an Infiniti M35X. I would get another Infiniti, but my lease is up and I can't wait for the 2011 M to come out.
    So your are going to have 75k miles on the car you turn in after 3 years. Way out of warranty-repairs- tires- brakes etc. The residual on the lease must be 15%. You might as well buy. leasespecials.com says you can get 20k miles on a 43k msrp prestige for 676 per month 5k down. Check it out.
  • Why would I buy? To get a similar monthly payment, I would have to pay over 7 years. Then, after 2 years my warranty is through, but I still have to pay for the car for 5 more years and 125k miles. And when everything is said and done, how much would I get for a 7 year old car with 175k miles on it?
    I'm much, much better off leasing. At the end of 75k miles I hand the car in and get a new one with no worries.
    I'd prefer the Audi, for sure, but if I can get an Acura TL with Tech package (very close MSRP) for $550 a month with 25k miles a year, I guess I have to do that.
    If you incur any major repairs the last 10k miles of the lease you will be putting money into the next persons car. When you turn it in you expect to have the car fine toothed combed for every drive train,suspension, technology, climate control, and brake/tire need. The audi could cost into the thousands -- might get lucky. The acura is probably the better bet. Of course with all those miles -- probably lots of easyhighway miles. Never heard of a 25k mile lease -- learn something new all the time. Good luck whatever you choose. This probably isn't your first big mile lease and if it works for you go for it. :)
  • Thanks for the great information, and for making these forums so useful!

I have yet to make a decision on a vehicle, and therefore ask-- Has Audi financing changed their MF/Resid. for the month of February on the A4 Premium Quattro?

Most appreciated.
  • mht4mht4 Posts: 1
    Hey guys. My first post here. Looking to lease either a '10 A4 Avant premium/ or plus.

Was hoping someone had the numbers on what the money factor and residual is for a 36 month 15k lease on both of them.

Thanks for all the great info!
  • Finance a new 2010 Audi A4 sedan with special APR financing as low as 1.9%. Offer good through March 2, 2010. Or lease an A4 for the following special offers:

2010 A4 2.0T FWD Premium
    $429* lease per month for 36 months
    Now through March 2, 2010

Down payment: $599
    Refundable security deposit: $0
    Acquisition fee: $625
    First month's payment: $429
    Amount due at lease inception: $1,653
    Excludes taxes, title, other options and dealer charges

*36-mo. closed-end lease offered to qualified customers by Audi Financial Services through participating dealers. Must take delivery by 3/2/2010. Rate based on $33,275 MSRP of 2010 Audi A4 2.0T FrontTrak® Premium with Automatic Multitronic continuously variable transmission, Bluetooth/Homelink Package, Audi Music Interface with iPod cable and destination charge. Price excludes taxes, title, other options and dealer charges. Purchase option at lease end for $17,969. Advertised offer requires dealer contribution; final negotiated price may vary by dealer. Lessee responsible for insurance, maintenance and repairs and may have some financial liability at lease end. Lessee responsible for $0.25/mile over 10,000 miles per year and a disposition fee of $350 due at lease end.

The two things I will want in addition would be the Premium Plus package, and I definitely want 15,000 miles. Adding these in would increase my monthly payment by approximately how much? $50 - $60 more a month? Any feedback on this deal would be greatly appreciated!!
  • So I am looking to lease a Audi A4 Prestige with the S-Line Package, 15k Miles a year and 36 month term. Im able to put down anywhere from 3.5k-5k

What do you guys think would be a reasonable monthly payment?
  • Welcome bkazmier. Good question. While I wouldn't worry about returning a leased vehicle with a different type of tire than it came with, I personally would be very hesitant to take delivery of a car that has 17" wheels yet says it has 18" wheels on the contract.

It is very possible that AFS would want the car back with 18" wheels on it. If so, you'd be out a grand.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi baron4. Here's the information that you're looking for. Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 A4 Sedan Prestige with quattro and 10,000 miles per year are .00045 and 47%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00065 and 45%.

Car_man
    Host
  • You're very welcome, buzztown. Thanks for noticing. According to what I've heard, Audi's February lease program for the A4 is exactly the same as its January program was.

Car_man
    Host
  • Welcome mht4. Here's the information that you're looking for. Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 A4 Avant Premium with 15,000 miles per year are .00117 and 51%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2010 A4 Avant Premium Plus are .00117 and 48%.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.