Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Audi A4 Lease Questions

Comments

• we dont get any extra money for buying your car back. as you mentioned they are sharing the equity with you WHICH NO OTHER MANUFACTURER WOULD DO OR CAN DO BECAUSE THEY NEVER ARE IN EQUITY POSITIONS LIKE THIS.

They are helping you out and are actually right in saying they will overpay for your leased car. Reason being that there will be other dealers out there that will be the same car for the residual price instead of $24k and then will sell the car for $24k while your dealer will over pay and prob break even on car.
  • pfdfpfdf Posts: 3
    I am located in NY. Looking at an Audi A4 Premium Plus Quattro with Sports Package.

MSRP is $40,625

Desired Lease Terms

No Trade in
    No Money Down
    Pay Tax and fees upfront
    36 Months
    12,000 Miles
    Excellent Credit Rating

What am I looking at as far as monthly payments?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Peter
    Car Man
    What would be the current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 A4 Sedan Premium Plus quattro with 12,000 miles per year

Thanks
    Peter
  • Hi Car Man,

What would be the MF and residual on an A4 Avant Premium with 10k and 36 months? Thank you!
  • update..cost of audi care is the $800 on the a4. I was mixed up due to the change by 1 % of the residual. I still am unclear on the result of a 1 pay lease (which I prefer). It appears to be the monthly lease price x 35 + $1208 fees, etc
  • You're very welcome chiquita.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi Peter. Audi Financial Services' December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 A4 Sedan Premium Plus quattro with 12,000 miles per year are .00133 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Here's the information that you're looking for jodony1. Audi Financial Services' December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 A4 Avant Premium with 10,000 miles per year are .00125 and 59%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car Man, expanding on (jodony1) post for a 2012 A4 AVANT- If i needed to know the MF and resd. for a 36 mo, but 15K lease.... would the money factor stay the same and the residual change? Is this the same if the avant were a premium plus trim?
    thanks so much
  • Hi Chiquita not banana, dear Car Man,

Thanks for posting the correct MF and residual of 0.00125 and 59 percent. I just made the following deal on an A4 Avant Premium metallic white plus conv package, style and heated seats only: MSRP 40,300 sales price 38,300 -> at 10k per year, including my taxes $1000 down plus $490 per month. Drive off downpayment plus tags. Hurray!

While contacting some dealers to check inventory, one Audi dealer in Greenwich CT (no name) quoted me a much higher 0.00145 and res 55 percent for the exact same car... whether this was deliberate or not I will never know.

So thank you Car Man for saving me money! Chiquita you're next. Happy Holidays!
  • rahulgrahulg Posts: 25
    Hi Eric

I am also looking for an audi A4 premium plus in NY / NJ area. All the dealers I have met are not ready to discount more than $ 2400. So you got a pretty good off. Would you pls share the name and area of your audi dealer so we can also benefit from the pricing.
    Thanks
    Rahul
    Thanks very much Car man. Much Appreciated
  • thank you so much for doing this for us all Car_Man...
    might you know the money factor and residual for the same car- 36-month lease of a 2012 A4 Sedan Premium Plus quattro with 12,000 miles per year - if we didn't make their "top tier"? Perhaps for tiers 2 and 3. I'd hate to get blind sighted at the dealer. Thanks again. John
  • Car_Man, thanks for sharing your knowledge on this forum.
    Looking at 2012 A4 quattro sedans with either premium plus or prestige package. MSRP around $44000. 36 month lease, 10,000 miles/year. My local dealership quoted me MF of 0.00265 and residual of 59% for the premium plus sedan. The residual on the prestige sedan was 54%. They estimated monthly payments between $650 and $800 for these two cars.
    These quotes seem much higher than others on this forum.
    What is the top tier MF and residual for these cars?
  • Hi Car-Man
    Is the 2012 AVANT lease factors for a "premium plus" trim at 36 mo/15K lease 0.00125 and a residual of 56? or a residual of 57%? or other
    thank you so very much :)
  • You're absolutely correct, chiquita. The money factor for an otherwise identical lease with 15,000 miles per year would be the same, but its residual value would be 3% lower.

The residual values for the Premium Plus trim level should be the same.

Car_man
    Host
  • You're very welcome, jodony1. Thanks for taking the time to stop back and let us all know how your lease turned out. Enjoy your new ride and Happy Holidays!

Car_man
    Host
  • No problem pfdf.

Car_man
    Host
  • You're very welcome John. Audi Financial Services' December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 A4 Sedan Premium Plus quattro with 12,000 miles per year are .00133 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

I haven't seen AFS' rates for other tiers, but I can look into that for you.

Car_man
    Host
  • No problem rtcprn. The money factor that you were quoted is way too high. If your credit is in good shape, AFS' buy rate for a 36-month lease of this car should be around .00133. The residual value for a 10k lease of this car is 58%.

The numbers for the Prestige model would be .00133 and 54%.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.