Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Audi A4 Lease Questions

Comments

• mbz01mbz01 Posts: 9
    Manku - Many thanks for quick response - had not seen this. WH is closest dealer to my home... Headed out tomorrow to have a look. Highly appreciated.
  • mbz01mbz01 Posts: 9
    Hi Car_man, can you provide money factor and residual for 2013 All road with premium plus and MMINavigation? 36 month. 12K mi per year. Also, can you advise, is there a different residual percentage used on the Prestige vs Premium Plus? (same basic package) Dealer said there was...
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Sure mbz01. Audi Financial Services' May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 allroad Premium Plus with .00077 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The money factor for the Prestige model is the same, but the residual value drops to 49%...

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • donchardonchar Posts: 22
    Socal Audi deals show the Allroad lease offer below.

my question is, can these advertised lease offers be negotiated for better deals? as in lowering the the payments or adding more options etc...

Not so much negotiation a new lease deal but working off the advertised offer for a better deal.

any luck?

MY 2013 allroad 2.0T quattro Premium
    Offer only valid 4-04-2013 through 7-08-2013

$0 Security Deposit
    $529 First Month Payment
    $695 Acquisition Fee
    $1,999 Down Payment
    $3,223 Due at Signing* (Excludes taxes, title, other options and dealer fees)
    $0 Security Deposit
    $369 1st Month Payment,
    $695 Acquisition Fee,
    $2,699 Down Payment,
    = $3,763 Due at Signing*
    Monthly payments total $13,300.
    Purchase option at lease end for $21,042

The Disclaimer says this is "based on MSRP $37,575 of 2013 Audi A4 2.0T quattro Premium Package, Tiptronic, Convenience Package, Lighting Package, Heated Front Seats"

These are all of the features I want... except the back seats in the Premium do not go down (silly if you ask me) so I looked at the Premium Plus which has the same features as the quoted lease. Just got back from the dealer and they told me
    $489/mo for 42 months (I asked about 36 mo but they said the payment would be higher)
    $4000 due at signing
    MSRP: $39695
    Residual Value $20,000
    Money Factor .00076

I was wondering - Edmunds shows the TMV of the Premium Plus at 37,406. If I can somehow negotiate with the dealer to that number, would it be possible to get the same lease deal as the A4 Premium? Or is it wishful thinking on my part. I'm trying to keep my lease payment $400 or less. I'd pay a few more bucks a month if I didn't have to put any money down besides the acquisition fee and first month payment. Am I being unrealistic?

• denisem776denisem776 Posts: 4
    Well it looks like I am being unrealistic after all. Even when matching the TMV after rolling in the taxes with no down payment it jumps over $500/mo for 42 month lease 10K/year. A 36 mo lease was near $550. Thinking this car just went out of my budget range.... :mad:
  • Hi Car_man
    what are May 2013 residual value and money factor for A4 Premium Plus Quattro models.
    I am looking for 12k or 15k /yr options. 36 months lease or even 42 months if I get a good deal.

Are there any manufacturers rebate going on or any other incentives?
    I am in NJ area.

Thanks for your help
  • anthony212anthony212 Posts: 13
    edited May 2013
    Anchor Audi on their website is advertising
    2013 A4 Premium Trim Quattro, heated seats, lighting package, sunroof
    36/month at $379
    $0 Down

I know this doesn't say much as theirs no residual or money factor, but why does this sound cheap to me?
    Hi firstlease01. Audi Financial Services' May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 A4 Sedan Premium Plus quattro with 15,000 miles per year are .00069 and 53% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 42-month lease are .00089 and 49%.

The residual values for leases of this car with 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher.

As usual, Audi has $1,000 owner loyalty cash on this car. This offer also extends as conquest cash to current owners of Mercedes, BMW and Lexus models. This month Audi introduced option credits that provide discounts on vehicles with certain equipment as well.

Car_man
    Host
  • arn636arn636 Posts: 3
    Hi Car_man

What are May 2013 residual value and money factor for A4 Premium Quattro models.
    Looking for the following:

1. 36 months, 12k miles
    2. 39 months, 12k miles
    3. 42 months, 12k miles

Thanks,
  • donchardonchar Posts: 22
    Bump.

Socal Audi deals show the Allroad lease offer below.

my question is, can these advertised lease offers be negotiated for better deals? as in lowering the the payments or adding more options etc...

Not so much negotiating a new lease deal from scratch ">but working off the advertised offer for a better deal.

any luck?

MY 2013 allroad 2.0T quattro Premium
    Offer only valid 4-04-2013 through 7-08-2013

$0 Security Deposit
    $529 First Month Payment
    $695 Acquisition Fee
    $1,999 Down Payment
    $3,223 Due at Signing* (Excludes taxes, title, other options and dealer fees)
    Hi arn636. Audi Financial Services' May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 A4 2.0T Sedan Premium quattro with 12,000 miles per year are .00069 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for 39-months are .00089 and 53%.

The numbers for 42-months are .00089 and 51%.

Car_man
    Host
    Hello donchar. Most manufacturers' official advertised lease payments assume some sort of discount to the vehicle's selling price. Having said that, savvy consumers who are in an area that has a decent level of competition are usually able to negotiate lower selling prices, and in turn lower lease payments, than the ones that are being advertised.

Car_man
    Host
  • bada_bingbada_bing Posts: 8
    edited May 2013
    The manual transmission car with the colors/options I want is almost impossible to find in SoCal where almost every car on the lots is a black on black CVT or Tiptronic, so I'm leaning toward a factory order for the following car: 2014 A4 2.0T quattro Premium, 6MT, Brilliant red with beige/black interior with S-line style package and wood trim as options. I am looking to lease the car for 3yrs/12K miles per year with minimal drive-off. Here are my questions:

1) what is considered a good or great selling price ($ over invoice) for a factory ordered 2014 car to be ordered in June/July timeframe? I don't think 2014 pricing is out yet, but I estimate the MSRP of my configured car to be in the $38-39K range. I live in the LA area with a dozen Audi dealers within a 40 mile radius. I was thinking something like $500 over dealer invoice would be feasible for a car which will not take up lot space.

2) Does adding AudiCare still add 1% to residual values? How much is AudiCare these days and would you recommend getting it? I recall that it was something like $740 a few years ago, but it's likely over $800 now.

3) Does Audi Financial offer the $1,000 conquest money they are offering right now on 2013 models all the time? My wife drives a 2009 BMW 328i and we would qualify for the conquest money offer but the program right now applies to 2013 models. Just trying to gauge if they will have it still once the 2014 MY cars start arriving.
    Here is the deal i have on the table. Can i do any better?

MSRP: $37,870 (A4 Quatro Premium with Convenience Package, Lighting Package, Heated Seats, Floor Mats)
    Sales Price: $36,000
    Residual: 53%
    Money Factor - .00089
    Lease Term - 39 months

Thanks
    The base (buy rate) money factor for May is 0.00069, so the dealer is marking it up for some extra profit. I have to assume that the residual is correct for the trim line and lease miles you are getting. I think you can do better on the selling price and ask the dealer to not mark up the MF.
    Carman had the May money factor at .00089 and 53% for a 39 month lease.

Should it be .00069? See a couple posts back.

Thanks for the response.
  • newbie_toonewbie_too Posts: 4
    The 2014 (model year) A4 can now be ordered. As best I know the prices have not yet been released. Any idea on pricing for an A4Q Premium and Premium+ ? The dealership is offering $500 over invoice; take it or leave it.

Any idea of the actual wholesale price (or holdbacks, incentives/volume targets) ?

I have an offer for a 2013 A4Q, Ibis, P with Heated Seats, Conv and Lighting, for $35.5k.
    What do you think – 2013 P at a good price (steep depreciation ahead)or go with the 2014 P+ ?

Thanks in advance
    My mistake. I do if d it odd that the MF is higher for 39 and 42 month leases. Normally only the residual values change. This for me makes it a no-brained to skip on 39- or 42-month leases. In CA the yearly registration for an A4 for the fourth year will easy be $300 or higher. It makes little sense to pay a full year's registration for 3 months of use. Unless you can turn the car in early by the 36th month without a penalty, I'd skip the 39 month lease.
    What's the MSRP of the 2013 car? It makes a big difference if its a manual or Tiptronic car. I think 2013s should be at least $1,000 under invoice, exclusive if any loyalty or conquest $1,000 cash.
This discussion has been closed.