Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Audi A4 Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi techson. the car that you described probably has a spread of around $2,500 between its full MSRP and its dealer invoice price. You were quoted a discount of $1,186 on it. There's still some room to play with here. If you are in an area that has a decent level of competition, it wouldn't hurt to shop around to see if you are able to beat this price. there's no guarantee that you'll be able to, but it doesn't hurt to try.

Also, the money factor that you were quoted for this car is way too high. Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor for a 24 month lease of a 2007 A4 2.0T Sedan with quattro is only .00080. It appears as though the dealer that you are working with is attempting to mark your car's money factor up to add additional back-end profit to your deal. Make sure that the dealer that you lease from uses this car's buy rate to calculate your lease payment.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    You're very welcome, a4fan.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • papapapaulpapapapaul Member Posts: 3
    G,

With the Audi Care,taxes etc. It worked out to be 401 a month.

Hope this helps
    Hello franklyjas. The car that you described, which sounds pretty sweet considering how loaded it is, probably has a spread of around $3,100 between its full MSRP and its dealer invoice price. The discount that you are being given on it $3,235 looks very attractive to me. It is probably very close to dealer invoice. Furthermore, the money factor and acquisition fee that you were quoted are right in line with Audi Financial Services' base numbers for this model. If you like the car, I personally don't see any reason not to pull the trigger on this deal.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • giampiero6giampiero6 Member Posts: 6
    Hi Papa...

Thanks a lot for the info. I appreciate it!

Best,

G
    Car_man...you rock the globe. Thanks. I have 2 payments left on my lease. Here are the additional figures you asked for.

Approx. selling price: $40,600
    Lease term 36months
    15k miles
    0 down 0 drives

Just to remind you the car in question is:
    2007 A4 2.0T Cab, heated seats, premium package, sports supsension

I'm getting close to making a decision...You advice is appreciated. Thanks again.
    Hi franklyjas. This vehicle's lease program varies by term and mileage allowance. For now I will assume that you're interested in a 36 month lease with 15,000 miles per year. Let me know if you want something different. Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2007 A4 Avant 2.0T with 15,000 miles per year are .00080 and 55%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi again franklyjas. Unless you are able to lock in your ordered car's lease program you actually will have to use the program that is available when your car arrives to calculate its monthly payment. If you can lock in Audi's current lease program, a number of manufacturers allow this...I'm just not sure if Audi is one of them, then you will have the option to choose the program that is available now or the one that is available when your car arrives, whichever one is better.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Thanks giampiero6 :shades: . Two remaining payments isn't that bad. I still personally would just wait two months to get a new vehicle rather than wasting my final two payments on my old one, but what you do is up to you.

OK, let's take a look at the deal that you were quoted. A base 2007 A4 2.0 CVT Cabriolet without quattro has a spread of around $3,100 between its full MSRP and its dealer invoice price. You are being given a $1,900 discount on the model that you are interested in. That's a pretty decent price. There's still a little bit of room there so it wouldn't hurt to shop around, but I doubt that you'll be able to do much better than the price that you've already been given.

Now let's work up a lease payment on this car. According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2007 A4 2.0 CVT Cabriolet without quattro that has an MSRP of $42,500 and a selling price of $40,600 through Audi Financial Services right now for 36 months with 15,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment should be around $508.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • pure3pure3 Member Posts: 3
    Car_man...or other knowledgeable members:

I'm looking at a 2007 2.0TQ Avant (6spd, convenience, heated front seats, sports suspension, premium, and rear side airbags). I haven't negotiated any aspects of the deal, so I'm curious what you think I can gain in negotiations. Here's the first offer:

36 Month Lease
    12,000 miles/year
    MSRP $36,010
    Price $35,500 (I backed into this #)
    Invoice $33,369
    MF 0.0008
    RV 54%
    Down = First Month + $575 Acq
    Tax = 7.7%

Monthly Payment = $475.55 + Tax

The salesman indicated that because Avants are rare, and 6 speed Avants even more rare, there wasn't much wiggle room on price. Any truth to this?

Also, I'll be trading in my 2002 A4 1.8tqm with an approximate trade-in value of $13,200 (Edmund's) and a payoff of $5,000. I don't want to apply this towards the down payment...will they cut me a check after the payoff? And, can I gain any tax credit for the trade-in? If so, how do I calculate this? (all the online calculators try to roll the equity into the down payment).

Thanks in advance!
    -PuRe
  • raidertt2001raidertt2001 Member Posts: 3
    When I bought mine in Jan. 06 there were only 3 07 Avants with MT6 in the SF Bay area and something like 4 in the State of CA. I believe it because I called pretty much EVERY single dealer in the state trying to find one. Fortunately the one I wanted was close buy and available.

07 A4 Avant MT6 Brilliant black
    Sline
    Ti package
    NAV
    Premium
    Convience
    Bluetooth
    Cold

Basically everything for $500 over invoice. Now this was on the absolute last day of the sales year...Jan 2, 07 so they were somewhat motivated to sell. fwiw
  • good_carmagood_carma Member Posts: 2
    Car_man and other knowledgeable members,

A couple of Audi dealers have quoted me a certain invoice price for a 2007 A4. But when compared it to the Edmunds (or other websites') invoice price, they've added about $500 and call it the 'pre-inspection delivery' and 'ad-association fee'. This looks like a big scam to me and I just walked-away. I couldn't find much info on the web about such fees for new cars. So what is going on here?

Also, these dealers are asking for $500 above their "pumped" up invoice. Reading this thread and other threads on this forum, it does appear that these dealers are trying to overcharge - simply because of the lack of 2.0T A4 quattros with 6MT. Any thoughts?

Thanks!
  • edwardsfedwardsf Member Posts: 190
    I am not an expert but I do know that "invoice" is not synonomous with "MSRP." That is, invoice is supposedly the dealer base from which every additional dollar is profit. Certainly there can be other hidden incentives but you seem to be saying that you are being ripped off if the dealer charges you something over their base. If you look back on this forum for the last 2 years (which I am guessing you have not), you will find that the actual sale price for A4s is normally between $500-$900 above invoice. But this price is for a group of knowledgeable buyers - Edmunds readers. Most folks pay more.
    Sir. You rock. So I'm reverse engineering something like .0008 MF and somewhere like 66% residual on the 2007 A4 2.0 no Q Cabriolet. Is that correct?

Thanks again. I feel very confident I see what's going on now...
  • samsakssamsaks Member Posts: 4
    This is long. But any help would be highly appreciated.

I was interested in leasing an AUDI A4 2T Quattro. I had wanted to take delivery of the car on Dec 30, but due to the saleperson/ finance manager (at the dealership) not having given me complete information on all the documentation required the approval did not go through.

Thereafter, I finalized a lease on the vehicle and obtained the approval in the first week of January from Audi Finacial Services as per a special offer then currently being offered. $379 per month, Money Factor - .00115, Residual - 73%. I negotiated a deal $430 a month with only the first payment down.

Since I was travelling out of the country for a couple of weeks, I requested the dealership to be able to pick up the car after I return since I had not been able to take delivery when I wanted to be able to take it and I would now be taking delivery only to not use the car at all for the rest of the month. The dealership readily agreed and did not at any point inform me that there is an expiration date when the approval lapses.

I also made the PAYMENT FOR THE FIRST INSTALLMENT OF THE LEASE as a gesture of good faith and firm intention to lease the vehicle. A referral of mine did infact sign the lease and take delivery of another vehicle at that time (all conditions were identical).

I was scheduled to return on the 29th of January, but due to the global British Airways strike, my flight was cancelled and I could not return till the 6th of February. On calling the dealership upon my return I was informed that my approval had been cancelled (even though I had never been informed about a deadline) and I would have to get reapproved at the new (much higher) rates. The fact that I had already made the first payment was deemed irrelevant.

I do understand that the dealership could not reasonably be expected to hold the car indefinitely, but the least I could expect from AUDI and the dealership was to have been informed. I was not reachable by phone since I was abroad, but my email address as well as the contact details of my colleague and referral (we had finalized the deal for both the cars together) were with the dealership. I recieved neither an email nor did my colleague get word that the approval would be cancelled by a certain date so that I could have been informed.

I have called the dealership and they have informed me of their inability to do anything since this is in the hands of Audi Financial Services (AFS). I called the AFS helpline and the customer care associate informed me of her inability to help me. Do I have any options at all?

Thanks a lot,
    Sam
    raidertt2001,

That's a great deal. Any tips to get them to that price? (I know you asked on AW how to get down there).

Were there other factors involved, i.e. a trade-in or dealer extras like tint and clearbra? I'm having a hard time getting my dealer to go below $1,500 over invoice on a 6MT Sline Avant.

Maybe I need to order a car from California ;)

-PuRe
  • dmandman Member Posts: 24
    Picked up my 07 A4 2.0T S-Line w/ navi and DSG (no Titanium pkg) two weeks ago and it feels like I've been driving her for a lot longer than that already.

$1000 over invoice (I asked for $500 over)
    0.0008 MF
    3yr/15k miles a year
    $1600 down (around $90 going to cap cost reduction)
    I had about $2500 in negative equity from my trade-in so I had to roll that in
    Security deposit was waived
    Residual was 56% I believe, it went up 1% after I added the $550 Audi maintenance program but that only increased my monthly payments by $5.
    MSRP on the car was just over $42k (I don't have the exact numbers in front of me).

I actually made my offer based on some deal that someone else on this forum got which was why I was asking for $500 over (they had gotten an S-Line too). Dealer told me he could do $500 over for a regular A4 but not the S-Line version. No big deal.

They offered me about $1k less on my trade-in but I was ok with that. However, they ran the carfax on my trade after the offer, discovered it was an accident before I owned it. Honda dealership I bought the car from did not disclose the accident from me at the time of purchase over a year ago. They told me it was a corporate car with a clean title (it had a little over 5k miles on it) and treated the sale like a new car and gave me the low finance rate (3.9%). Even after finding out about the accident, the Audi dealer did not back down on their initial offer and that really impressed me.

Saw my old Honda selling at a used car dealership down the street and they are asking about $3k more on it compared to what I traded it in for. After I factor in the tax credit I get for trading it in and the refund I'll be getting on the $1600 7yr/100k extended warranty I bought (and never used) it looks like I did pretty good on that trade-in afterall.
  • mel27mel27 Member Posts: 1
    Thinking of leasing a '07 A4 2.0T Quattro, wanted to know if this sounded about right....
    Prem Pkg / Conv Pkg / Heated Seats
    MSRP = $35,285
    Invoice = $33,303
    Price = $33,803
    36mos/15K/ 0 down
    Cash due = $1502.54 (1st month pay included)
    payments = $463.54
    -thanks
  • mgd191mgd191 Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car_Man:

Here's an quote I received today, what do you think?

Audi A4 quattro 2.0
    Premium/Convenience/Cold Weather Pkg.
    36 Months/20K miles per year
    MSRP: $35610
    Selling Price: $34000
    Residual: 0.57
    Money Factor: 0.0008
    bank fee: 575
    documentation: 167
    Total monthly: 556.56 including 50.56 of tax
    I had everything capitalized based on your previous post advice. Also, there is a 10% tax in my area. Thanks!
  • dgarbdgarb Member Posts: 2
    Car_man, Do you have any knowledge or experience with re-leasing an Audi at the end of the first lease? I have an '06 A4 that will be coming off of lease and I would like to re-lease the car for another two years. The Audi web site lists this as an option. I am wondering if the lease terms are favorable? thanks.
  • justzjustz Member Posts: 2
    I am new here and need your help.
    I am confused with the Audi A4 lease deal which states
    MSRP $33510
    TERM 36mo
    RV@60% $20106
    Lease $379
    If I apply the 0.0008 MF as most of ppl get in this forum, the monthly lease will be
    (33510-20106)/36+(33510+20106)*0.0008 = $415.23
    This calulated amount is higher than dealer's offer :confuse: . Please help. Thanks.
    Hi PuRe. Through March 5th, Audi Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2007 A4 2.0T Avant with 12,000 miles per year are .00080 and 57%, respectively. The money factor that you were quoted is right on the money, but for some reason the residual value is off. That's strange because dealers do not have the authority to alter banks' published residuals. Perhaps there was some sort of miscommunication about that number. At least the money factor is right. This is important because dealers sometimes to mark up banks' buy rates to add additional back-end profit to deals.

You aren't being given much of a discount on this vehicle, but if it is as rare as you said it is and you aren't flexible about how it is equipped this may be as good as it gets. Have you tried comparison shopping with another Audi dealer or two? I'd see if I could beat this price or even find another similarly equipped car before finalizing this deal. You don't have anything to lose by shopping around.

You are being very smart in having the dealer cut you a check for the equity that you have in your trade rather than using the proceeds from it as a down payment for your lease. The dealer should definitely be able to do this for you. It's never a good idea to make large down payments on leases. While tax laws vary from state to state, if you trade in your current vehicle when you lease a new one, you still should be able to take advantage of any available tax credit even if you get a check for your trade instead of applying the proceeds towards your new deal.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi good_carma. Rather than letting dealers cloud things by adding all sorts of little fees to your deal, focus on the big picture...the out-the-door price of the vehicle that you want. After all, it doesn't matter how the price is arrived at if you are paying the least amount of money to drive off in the vehicle that you want. Shop around and get out-the-door prices for the A4 that you are interested in from several dealers. Then go with the one that offers you the best overall deal.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Thanks giampiero6 :shades: . Through March 5th, Audi Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2007 Audi A4 2.0T Sedan without quattro with 12,000 miles per year are .00080 and 66%, respectively. As I mentioned, this program is only scheduled to run through Monday. Please feel free to check back with me on Tuesday and I should be able to give you an idea of what Audi's new March numbers are like.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Congratulations on your new car, dman. Thanks for taking the time to share the details of your lease with everyone. Enjoy your new ride :) .

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi mel27. $500 over dealer invoice is a good price for this car. I just worked up a sample lease payment on this car for you and according to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2007 Audi A4 2.0T Sedan with quattro that has an MSRP of $35,285 and a selling price of $33,803 through Audi Financial Services right now for 36 months with 15,000 miles per year, its zero down, pre-tax monthly payment should be around $424. The payment that you were quoted looks slightly high to me, but I don't know exactly how much tax is adding to it. Make sure that the dealer that you are working with is using Audi Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor of .00080 to calculate your car's lease payment.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi dgarb. I'm not sure what sort of payment you will be able to get on your Audi if you decide to lease it for another two years after your current lease on it is up. What I can tell you is to make sure to compare the cost of leasing again with the cost of leasing a similar brand new car. There may not be as much of a difference between the payments as one would initially think.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Welcome justz. You never mentioned the selling price of the car that you are interested in leasing. Are you assuming that this car's MSRP is its selling price? The selling prices of leased vehicles can be negotiated, just as if you were paying cash for them. Without knowing the price of the car that you want to lease you don't know how good a price you are getting it for. Chances are that the dealer you are working with is giving you some sort of discount on this car. That would explain why the payment that they quoted you is lower than the one that you came up with. Find out exactly what this car's selling price is and use that number to calculate its monthly payment. You never know, you may even be able to negotiate a lower price than the one that your dealer is currently using to calculate your lease.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • lxa0411lxa0411 Member Posts: 1
    Hello,

I am not sure where i would need to post this but i am relocating to the East and would like to sell my Audi A4. It is grey, black top, grey leather. It has 35,000 miles. Beautiful car but i need to sell it. I have two other cars and a baby on the way. You can email me if your interested at alvarezrrb@yahoo.com.
  • justzjustz Member Posts: 2
    Car_man, thanks for the quick response.

I haven't yet tried to negotiate the price with the dealer. This lease package is posted on office Audi website. I assume the MSRP will be the selling price at this point. I am trying to find the exact money factor for the "33510 package" and then try to talk down the selling price and apply the same money factor.

Thanks again for your time.
  • tballstballs Member Posts: 8
    Hey Guys,
    I'm currently interested in leasing the car above for 2 years / 15k miles. I have a few quotes from different dealers. One was decent, one basically tried to rob me blind.

Quick question - does anyone know the residual on a 24 mos /15k lease for a 2.0T Quattro 6M? The best quote I've gotten is for 63%.

Many thanks!
  • tballstballs Member Posts: 8
    Correction - I'm interested in an A4 2.0T 6M Quattro.
  • nalenale Member Posts: 12
    I have three months left in a 42 month lease on a 2004 A4 1.8T Quattro. This is my first car, my first leased car, and therefore I have no clue what happens at the end of a lease. I have no intention to purchase my car nor lease a new car.

1) I leased my car from a dealership in Kansas City, MO because I was living there at the time. Now I live in Silver Spring, MD. Do I have to return the car to Kansas City or can I just bring it back to a local dealership?

2) What have other people's experiences been in terms of getting charged for damage to the vehicle above normal wear and tear? I definitely have a few dings and scratches - do I need to consider getting these fixed before I return the vehicle to avoid getting charged an exhorbitant fee?

3) Is it worth it to pay about $150 to get the car detailed before I return it so that it at least looks "new" even with a few dings?

4) I vaguely remember a "disposition fee" or something like that I'll have to pay upon return - around $4-500, I think. Any other expenses I'm forgetting? I will return the car with about 2,500 miles to spare on the odometer, so at least I won't be over miles.

Thanks a lot in advance!
  • sesame106sesame106 Member Posts: 3
    Does anyone have information on a 1 one time payment to Audi for a 2007 that is currently on lease with someone else?

I posted on the Acura board as well but it looks like a lot more traffice here.

Motivation for the 1 time payment is due to horrible financial management on my part and I destroyed my credit.

I have since decided to behave like a responsible adult and all of my bills are current and have been for a while.

I have my own business that is very profitable and I can safely pay 12-14K. I do not want to buy an older car out right as I do not want to be without a warranty.

I have seen many cars on leasetrader and swapalease that I could pay for that are far less than 10K.

Does anyone know if this would work?

Thanks!
  • wvbobwvbob Member Posts: 13
    Looking at the date of your post, this is late, but hopefully of value. I purchased an '05 beetle for my daughter using VW's Drivers Choice ( same program as Audi Premier Purchase) There was no Acq Fees, vehicle was titled in my name, I received all tax benefit on write off of taxes paid. Beetle was calculated same as a lease, but was signed on a Finance contract. I had complete freedom to trade, sale or what ever as though the car was mine. In Jan 07 car was totaled. Payoff will be about 2K less than insurance settlement, money went towards a new Jetta. I personally preferred the program to a straight out lease.
  • mark_wnymark_wny Member Posts: 70
    I'm a newbie to this board, so I hope these aren't stale questions:

1) Have any of you obtained 4 yr leases - whether through Audi Finance or a dealer-associated bank?

2) Since few people drive just 10k miles a year, will the dealer let you purchase more miles up front - for less than 25 cents per mile? For example, I have a Canadian friend who leased a Mercedes; they let him buy extra miles at lease inception for about 8 cents (US) per mile.
  • liagukliaguk Member Posts: 5
    Hello Car_man,
    Thank you for all your valueable advice and info - used it 3 years ago when leased my current car, looking at it again in preparation for the next one.
    Can you get the run down for current residuals/money factors on:
    A4 2.0 15K 24/36 months?
    and if possible on A3 3.2 15K 24/36 months(I'll post it on A3 forum as well, but I know it does not get much traffic, since lease terms are so horiffic).
    Thanks again. :)
  • escortownerescortowner Member Posts: 132
    Thanks for the information. About a month ago I went ahead with the SmartBuy program. Interest rate was about a percent higher than on the lease, but with the lower fees on both the acquisition, and release of the vehicle, it makes it easier to do the program.

Overall, unless there is a significant difference in the two interest rates at the time of purchase I prefer the smart buy program to this point in time.
    Thanks Car Man.

You're correct, the RV of 54% was off...it was actually 56% (-2% for the S-line package and +1% for the Audi Care package).

However, I didn't pull the trigger and am now waiting to see the new figures as of today (Mar 6th). Can you please post these figures when you get them?

Thanks,
    PuRe
  • oshchicagooshchicago Member Posts: 2
    CarMan,

I'm looking at the 2007 A4 2.0T CVT right now with Premium package. 10,000 miles/36 months

Dealer quoted me:
    MSRP: $31,435
    Price: $30,200
    Residual: $18,232
    Taxes: $2650 (Chicago registration)
    Plates: $168 (New Plates)
    Doc Fee: $58.48

With absolutely NOTHING due at signing (no first payment, plates, nothing) the monthly would be $499 a month.
    With $2650 due at signing the monthly would be $415 a month.

By my calculations, this is a residual of 58% and money factor of over .0008. Could you let me know what residual and money factor should be used for this car? Thanks so much for your help.
  • dmandman Member Posts: 24
    Here were the details of my deal. Tell me how I did.

07 A4 2.0T Quattro S-Line Quartz Grey w/ Navi, Convenience pkg, Audio pkg, CWP and BT.
    Sticker $42,610

Negotiated them to $1000 over invoice and 0.0008 MF
    WA state tax 9.1%
    $2500 negative equity on trade-in
    $43998 = Cap cost $43488 + taxes,title,license
    $98.27 cap cost reduction
    $43899.73 adj cap cost
    $23861.60 residual (56% w/ audi maintenance plan ($550))
    $0 security deposit waived
    $575 acquisition fee
    $610.82 monthly payment

Not sure if I missed anything. My calculations aren't exact but I think they're pretty close. Tell me if I missed anything (and if I did it's too late anyways :surprise: )
  • kpof38kpof38 Member Posts: 4
    I was in the dealership yesterday and somehow got the dealer to show me the Audi email with the residuals and money factors.

36m 15k: 57% RV .00082 MF
    36m 12k: 59% RV .00082 MF
  • leftfrankleftfrank Member Posts: 6
    My 2004 A4 lease is ending in 6 weeks. I am considering buying it and I'm wondering if there is a chance that Audi Financial will negotiate down the residual price that is in the original lease agreement?

Also, does Audi offer extended warrantees and what might they cost (ballpark)?

Thanks. Frank
  • kpof38kpof38 Member Posts: 4
    I got it out of the dealer...

36m 15k: 57% .00082
    36m 12k: 59% .00082
    Hi tballs. Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2007 A4 2.0T Sedan with quattro and 15,000 miles per year are .00093 and 64%, respectively. This car's money factor is slightly better than this in Audi's Central and Eastern region, .00082, shaving another couple dollars per month off of your lease payment.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi nale. You need to place a call to Audi Financial Services, assuming that is the bank that you are leasing your Audi through, a month or two before the scheduled end of your lease. I believe that AFS uses an independent company to inspect the lease-end condition of vehicles. After this inspection, you will receive a Vehicle Inspection Report listing any charges for excess wear and use, if any. At that time you can either make any necessary repairs on your own or just turn your vehicle in and have AFS charge you an excess wear and tear penalty. As long as your car doesn't have any major dents or scratches, the interior isn't torn, and there is a decent amount of tread left on the tires you should not have to pay a penalty. You should be able to get an idea of what AFS considers to be excess wear and tear by visiting the following site: Audi Financial Services Wear and Tear Guidelines. It wouldn't hurt to wash and clean the interior of your car prior to having it inspected, but I personally don't think it's worth spending big bucks on getting it completely detailed.

When you have to physically return your vehicle, you should be able to do so at any Audi dealership, not just the one that you originally leased it from. Place a call to a local Audi dealer and make an appointment with them to return your leased vehicle rather than just showing up unannounced.

I believe that Audi Financial Services charges a disposition fee of $350 at lease-end to consumers who do not lease another Audi through AFS.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi Mark. Audi Financial Services will lease vehicles to consumers for 4 years. Unfortunately, its special lease money factors are not available on 48 month leases. You would be much better off leasing the Audi that you want for 36 or 39 months because the money factor will more than double for a 48 month lease.

Audi Financial Services has residual values for leases with 10,00, 12,000, and 15,000 miles per year. If you need to drive more than 15,000 miles per year, you will have to purchase additional miles on a per-mile basis. It is less expensive to do so at lease signing than it is to wait until lease-end and have to pay an excess mileage penalty.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    No problem, PuRe. Audi Financial Services' new March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2007 A4 2.0T Avant with 12,000 miles per year are .00093 and 56%, respectively. In Audi's Eastern and Central regions, this vehicle's money factor is enhanced slightly, to .00082, which will cut a few dollars per month off of the monthly payment for consumers who are in these areas. If you opt to get Audi Care, this vehicle's residual value will be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi oshchicago. I'd be happy to give you an idea of what this car's March lease program is like. Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2007 Audi A4 2.0T CVT with quattro and 10,000 miles per year are .00082 and 59%, respectively. This money factor is slightly better than Audi's national factor of .00093 for this car because it has enhanced it slightly in its Eastern and Central regions. I suspect that Chicago is in the Central.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi dman. $1,000 over invoice is a decent price for this car and the money factor that was used to calculate your monthly payment looks good. I personally may have waited until I was less upside down on my trade to get something new, but other than that this looks like a pretty good deal to me.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
This discussion has been closed.