Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Audi A4 Lease Questions

Comments

• What sounds like a good deal? $875/month? It was Momentum Audi.
  • Dear Car Man,

This is such a great resource/forum, I wish I discovered it earlier in the process!

We are ready to lease a 2008 Avant. The MSRP the way we want the car is about $35,800. With what we are told is a money factor of .00022, our payments with 5% tax included are quoted at $447, bank fee $575 and all other fees $245. Total $1267 drive out.

I understand that we can drop our monthly payments for about $27 per Thousand down, is that correct? Most importantly, are we near a fair deal given market or are we lost in smoke?

What I would like is to get payments at $300 or so with $3200 total drive out with taxes but may be dreaming, thanks for your help. Incidentally we can buy/register in New York or Masachusetts as our driving is split. We can get by with 10k per year, but should we ask for more? Also, not sure on whether deals will improve in coming months or not, we don't really need the car until May.

Thank you and any other ears out there!
  • Hello everyone-

I have been a lurker for sometime on these forums, but formally got an account to return the information sharing. It has been a valuable resource for me on my last few car purchases and leases.

I looked at the 2008 A4 Quattro 2.0T recently here in PA. Ultimately decided to go another avenue (not the Audi)..... but here is the information I was quoted last weekend:

2008 A4 Quattro 2.0T
    - MF = 0.00065
    - Residual = 58%

After some lengthy discussions, the salesperson brought the Special Edition to my attention. Tried to position it as a major secret.... and that it is the "bridge" between the 2008 model and the 2009 model which will have a lot more standard features.

For the 2008 Special Edition A4 Quattor 2.0T:
    - MF = 0.00149
    - Residual = 60%

His first pass at 2 different special edition prices were not that great, about $700 above the TMV price. Easily could have gotten them down more though.

Just wanted to reciprocate the sharing!

Cheers
  • Am I going crazy..... I am looking to price out (MSRP and dealer cost) an A4 and PREMIUM PKG is not an option (premium PAINT is there for $750, but that's not what I am looking for - the pkg I need is $850 MSRP). Anyone have a 'fix'?

Also, can someone please confirm the money factor buy rate on an A4,2.0,Quattro,Conv,Nav (not the SE) for NY/NJ area - is it .00025 till march 4th? (12k miles/yr)

Thx!
  • 604doc604doc Posts: 182
    I would assume that since the invoice on the $750 premium paint is $698, the $850 premium pkg invoice is probably around $790. I'm sure it's not too far off for your figuring purposes.
  • Thanks - I found it elsewhere (and you are very accurate with the $790 guess - it's actually $791). My big problem right now is needing confirmation of the money factors. Anyone please jump in... need money factors asap.

thx!!
  • nlusternluster Posts: 3
    I finally found a tolerable lease deal in NJ. DCH Audi of Millburn was the last dealer I tried - see my previous post. The final numbers were 2000.00 total out the door, 400.00 per month taxes included, 15,000 miles per year, 36 month lease, Audi care included. The car is the A4 w/ premium package, automatic/tiptronic trans, heated front seats, light silver with black leather.

The sales people were great, they started out at 435 a month w/o Audi Care and wound up with 410 mo after listening to the other dealers' numbers. I told the salesman I really wanted to be at or under 400 mo he talked to the sales manager one time, for two minutes, and it was done. There was no back and forth, I can't do it but let me re-work the numbers or check with my boss, etc. I walked in with my other offers and in thirty minutes I had a deal I could live with.

As a side note, DCH Audi has a special customer service rating held by only 17 of the 200 Audi dealers. I'm sure the salesman was flexible because it was Feb 28th and I had the name of a friend of a friend but, like I said, it was the best I could come up with for central and northern NJ and they seemed genuinely nice.

Hope the info helps.
  • Hi, I'm looking to lease an A4 and got this deal.

2008 2.0T 6 spd FWD
    premium pkg
    heated front seats
    iPod adapter

Residual 56%
    MF: 0.00025
    Quoted Price: $31,250
    Total due at signing $2530
    330.24 / mth, 36 mth.

I'm in Philly, zip 19428. I'm wondering if i can drop the price a bit? any help is appreciated. thanks.
  • Hi,

I was just looking at A4s recenently in Philly area (18976). While I was looking at Quattro, I was getting the following for a 10k per year lease:

2008 A4 Quattro 2.0T
    - MF = 0.00065
    - Residual = 58%

So 56% sounds right for 15k perhaps.

I would think you can get more money off the "sell" price of the car. Assuming premium package you meant convenience package, I would say the sell price should be somewhere in the 30,xxx range. Especially if its on the lot.
  • Thanks! I appreciate the response.

56% residual was for 12k
    they had it listed as the "premium package". Leather, 17" rims, all weather tires.
    and yes, this car was on their lot. i'm going to shoot for a low 30 price then. thanks again!
  • eastbeasteastbeast Posts: 13
    Hey Car_Man,

Please lemme know your thoughts on this deal. Note that it was signed before the March 4th deadline and therefore is structured as per Feb promos. This is in NY/NJ metro region:

A4 2.0T quattro, black
    Prem Pkg
    Conv Pkg
    Heated Seats
    Navigation Pkg
    Woodtrim
    Bluetooth
    MSRP: $39,475
    Pmts based off of $37,200. MF .00025, Resid 56, 12k miles/yr
    $438/mo inc 7% NJ tax
    Waived Sec Dep.... Total out the door: $3,000 (it only needed to be $1750 but i decided to put an extra $1250 cap cost red. to lower the payments further).
    AudiCare NOT included.

I think I did very well with this but would love to know 4sure. Oh, the new finance programs are not out yet but if they are better in any way, I can switch.... delivery on Satrday.

Thanks so much!!
    :)
  • ltjbukemltjbukem Posts: 31
    can anyone confirm what the march money factors and residuals are for

36month/10k or 36/12
    for an audi a4 2.0t quattro ?
  • ltjbukemltjbukem Posts: 31
    for 36/10k miles for a special edition, my dealer quoted me 0.55 and 0.00110 and for a non-special edition, 0.54 and 0.00023.

this is in long island. does not include audi care, which would bump it 1 percent.

can anyone confirm/deny?
  • cdutchcdutch Posts: 3
    Car_man:

I was offered the below lease for an Audi A4 Quattro 2.0 with premium package, heated seats and premium paint as options. This would be a 36 month, 12,000/year lease. I'd be interested in your thoughts as to whether this is a decent deal.

MSRP: $34,850
    Selling Price: 32,850
    Residual: 18,470,.50
    Money Factor: 0.00038

Monthly payment comes to $478 month with $0 down ($501 out the door includes first months payment, places, title, etc.) and no security deposit.

If I'm not mistaken, Audi's March lease rate for the A4 is .00023 so I can probably negotiate that down a bit. Other than that...how does it look?
  • mankumanku Posts: 33
    I was just sent an email from a local L.A. dealer for $435/month, $1 down, $1011 +tax and license drive-off for a $42225 car.

Three years/12k.

Can I do better?

Thanks.
  • Manku,

Which dealer did you go to?
    I am looking into leasing an Audi in LA too
    Downtown LA sent me that email...its on their website.
  • cubcubcubcub Posts: 4
    Hi guys,

I'm coming to the end of my '04 Audi A4 lease. The cars been in two accidents and has been repaired, but nonetheless I am stressed about what awaits me at turn-in inspection.

I visited the dealership yesterday and they informed me that i had $5000 of wear and tear allowance built into my lease. Of course this was in context of me saying i was interested in getting into an A3. (Note, i lost my copy of the lease agreement in a house fire so I'm flying blind.)

A few questions:

1) Does the $5000 allowance sound legit? Or is this a ploy to get me into another audi.

2) Does anyone know what the MF, etc is on an A3 in Southern California is right now?

Thank you in advance,

Stressed
    I think I'm getting a good deal, but before I decide:

2008 A4 2.0 Cabriolet CVT - $45550.00 sticker.

Drive off: $889
    Monthly: $522

36month/10K.

This is in SoCal, so 8.25 tax is included.

Thanks.
  • flash19flash19 Posts: 1
    So are you guys getting the .00023 money factor to get these great deals?
This discussion has been closed.