Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Audi A8 Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hi dssxxxx. The 2013 A8s should be out there at dealers already. Audi already has programs on them.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • dssxxxxdssxxxx Posts: 69
    Will check it out. Mine will 3 yearss old in November, with 14K on it. Going to be a good buy for someone.
  • skialpineskialpine Posts: 4
    Hi Car_Man,

Thanks for answering my questions on a May lease, I am still working on my deal so I wondered if you could update me on what the lease rates look like for June for the 2013 SWB A8. I am looking for
    10K and 12K and 36 and 42 months.

Many thanks!
    I'd be happy to provide you with an update, skialpine. Through July 5th, Audi Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 SWB A8 with 12,000 miles per year are .00092 and 50%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 42-month lease would be .00112 and 46%.

The residual values for leases with 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • richzrichz Posts: 125
    Hi Car_man,

Can you give me residual and money factor for July for the 2012 A8 L? Also, any loyalty or other incentives?

Thanks.
    Paging Car_man!
    Sorry for the delay in my response, richz. I was on vacation. Here you go.

Audi Financial Services' July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 A8L with 15,000 miles per year are .00016 and 45%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

As far as the incentives that are available on this model go, there is $3,000 loyalty cash, Audi is waiving its first month's payment and there is free Audi Care maintenance on it

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks. The dealer told me the money factor was 0.00068. I know BMW dealers can markup the money factor, is he doing the same since his is much higher than yours?
  • Hello,

i just looked at a 2012 A8L 4.2 for 96,000 sticker price and $88,000 invoice price. what would the monthly lease look like for 20,000 miles for a 39 month lease?

Do you suggest going for the 2013 A8 3.0 (sounded loud but not stiff) or waiting for the 2013 version with a 4.0 engine?

Thank you,
    Emran
    You're welcome richz. If your credit is in good shape and you're talking about a 2012 A8L then yes I would say that the dealer is attempting to mark your car's money factor up to pad the deal.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi Emran. If it was me, I personally would wait and see what the new 4.0 A8 is like before pulling the trigger. With something that expensive it pays to do it right :). Audi has a lease program out on the 4.0 now so if they aren't at dealers yet they should be gin arriving in the near future.

Car_man
    Host
  • skialpineskialpine Posts: 4
    edited August 2012
    Hi Car_Man,

Back again. I am almost done. This month or next month for sure (the car I ordered is on a boat)! I am looking for the August rates for a 2013 A8 3.0T SWB. I am interested in 36M and 42M for 10K and 12K miles. I hope do get a rate lock-in if possible this week.

Your information has made working with the dealer much less stressful. Thanks for this really valuable service.
    You're very welcome skialpine. I'm glad that I have been able to help you out.

Audi Financial Services' August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 A8 3.0T SWB with 12,000 miles per year are .00092 and 53%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 42 month lease are .00092 and 49%.

If you were to lease with only 10,000 miles per year, this car's residual values would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car-Man;

Could you tell me the MF and residual for a 2013 A8 3.0T SWB for 36 months (10K Miles)?

Thank you for your help.
  • Hi Car_Man,
    Back in a July post you mentioned that Audi had an incentive of providing free Audi Care maintenance. Is that still out there and if so, is it included on straight purchase also? Thanks - time is of the essence!!
  • Here you go sancris. Audi Financial Services' September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 A8 3.0 SWB with 10,000 miles per year are .00072 and 53%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi pepe11. Yes, Audi is still providing free Audi Care on the A8. This incentive is available regardless of whether you purchase or lease.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thank you Car_man. Is that on 2013's only? I'm about to purchase a 2012 tomorrow evening. Thanks in advance!
  • Having closed on the deal last night, I can answer my own question. The free Audi Care is for all new A8's. Love the car, love the deal. Fyi - my deal was: MSRP $90,155, out the door for $76,155 +TTL.
  • Hi,

What is the rate lease money factor on an A8L 3.0 for 42 months, 10k miles per year. I made a deal for $81,500 which is $1025.00 over dealer invoice but I think the dealer is padding the money factor because he is telling me my cap cost is $2798 + $5204 upfront...for a total of $8004.00 upfront, which is tax at 8.125 rate, tags $84.50, bank fee of $695, $75 doc fee for a payment of $864 per month for 42 months. Of course they are getting the 3k royalty rebate as well......

Thanks for your help...as I need to sign this paperwork.