Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Audi A8 Lease Questions

1234568»

Comments

• Hey carman, I'm asking a question for a friend. How much would a lease be for a Audi A8L base. I have a paid off Dodge charger.rt that I'm going to trade in with 43,000 miles. I should get 13/grand out of the trade & I'm going to put 5grand out of pocket included..I would like to get my payment's at $650 a month. How much would I need to put down to get my note there? If you can include all.#'s that a be a great deal of help..& I have top tier credit
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi neptunejcw. Your friend would be better off having the dealer cut them a check for any equity that they have a trade rather than using the proceeds from it as a down payment for their A8 lease. I always advise consumers not to make down payments on leased vehicles. Those who do make them risk losing part or all of the money that they put down if their vehicle is totaled in an accident or stolen and never recovered. The payment will be higher, but it's much safer to go with a zero down lease.

I need the MSRP and dealer invoice price of the exact A8 that your friend wants, as they want it equipped, to work up a payment on it for them. You can find that information in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • anjindaianjindai Posts: 1
    Hi Car Man,
    What is the current MF and residual for a 12k mile /39 month lease of a 3.0L A8L?
    There is promo now with no 1st month payment. Thank you in advance.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi anjindai. Audi Financial Services' June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2013 A8L 3.0 with 12,000 miles per year are .00009 and 46% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • 2the9s2the9s Posts: 13

What is the June residual and Money factor on the A8, 3.0?

1234568»