Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Audi A6 Lease Questions

Comments

• recently took delivery and dealer picked up last two payments on previous a6 lease 2008 A6 3.2 Quattro w/ Premium, Technology, Navigation, IPod connector
    $701 monthly for 10K/36mo = $661 + 6% CT tax of $40
    MSRP: $54,815
    Net Cap Cost: $51,173 (includes $1,500 Audi loyalty rebate and $590 cost of Audi Care prepaid maint.)
    Invoice: $51,500 (includes $775 destination charge and $500 for Audi dealer advertising payments)
    Money Factor: 0.0004 (0.96% APR)
    Residual: 52% (was 51%, but residual raised 1% when buying the Audi Care)
    Lease End Value: $28,503.80
    Fees: $1,057 = $575 acquisition, $239 conveyance, $95 reg, $148 taxes, security deposit waived
    Total Driveoff: $1,758 = Fees + first monthly payment
  • jeqqjeqq Posts: 216
    Great deal. I'm in the same boat - 2 months left. Do you mind disclosing the dealer?

TIA
  • FYI... for anyone who is looking to purchase a new 2007 A6 model.

I got a deal for $37.300 which is $10.5K below MSRP. I did a search on Google "2007 audi a6 discount" and it came up with a link to Craigslist. I called the dealer and got what I was looking for. I got pre-approved by Capital One, but they beat the rate by more than .5 point. More money saving there.

Dealer: Beverly Hills Audi, Internet Sales Dept.

2007 A6 3.2 FWD
    Pre. Pkg
    Conv. Pkg
    Pre. Leather
    Lojack

Good luck!!!
  • Does anyone know money factor and residuals for the A6 in November? Based on 36mos 10k per year..
  • Jack Daniels Audi, Upper Saddle River NJ.
  • i currently have a lease (a4 30-month 12k per year), it's been 11 months, and i would like to upgrade to an a6, what is the best way of doing it? or there is no way?
  • rjlaerorjlaero Posts: 659
    It's always possible, but you're going to have to come up with some cash unless you put a lot of money down on your A4. Leases aren't designed to have equity as your just paying the depreciation. You could be 5, 6, 7,000 ++ upside-down that short into a new lease only having it 11 months.

Audi's current lease ad was 549/mo plus tax with about $4500 due at signing, not including dealer fees. That was on a 50k A6 3.2 Quattro.
  • shawn757shawn757 Posts: 125
    Hello, Car man,

Can you give me the current (December) AF money factor and Residual value for a 36 month 15k miles a year lease for A6 3.2? aLSO ARE THERE cash back or insentives that I can use towards a AF lease?

Thanks
    Car man

I'm looking to finalize a lease on a '08 A6 3.2. Would you please list money factor and residual on 36/15k. Also what is the difference in residual with or without Audi maintenance?

Thanks again
    For those looking to lease '08 3.2

36/15k

MF .00020, Resid 47%
    hey thanks for the info. Is it the same MF and residual for the 08 3.2 quattro as well? Also if you add Audi Maintainance the residual will be 1% higher right?
    The rate I posted is for an '08 3.2 quattro with 36 months / 15k per year. I'm sorry I don't have the info on the maintenance, but maybe car man does. Maybe he'll respond to your question.
  • I just purchased an A6 2008 Quattro premium package s line. Does anyone know if all new 2008 A6's are S Line? What exactly is the S Line feature?
  • What is the Rate and Residual of a 2008 Audi 3.2 Quattro in zip 44023.

thanks.
  • Hi shawn757. Here's the information that you're looking for. Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2008 Audi A6 3.2 Sedan with quattro and 15,000 miles per year are .00020 and 47%, respectively. Audi Financial Services is currently providing a $1,500 cash incentive to current Audi owners and to owners of select competitive makes.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • jabberjabber Posts: 56
    Carman,

Your last two emails have different lease information for the same car. Which is correct?
    A6 3.2 36/15 Money factor .00020, residual value 47%. I'm not sure if adding maintenance changes Dec rates. Car man got confused some how :)
  • You're right, jabber. Sorry about that. Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2008 Audi A6 3.2 Sedan with quattro and 15,000 miles per year are .00020 and 47%, as I mentioned in my first message. Sorry for the confusion.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi philaudi08a6. S-Line is a $2,000 package that includes a number of appearance options like Milano leather upholstered front sport seats with the S line logo, a 3-spoke multi-function leather steering wheel with shift paddles, a perforated leather trimmed shift knob, a black cloth headliner, Gray Birch wood trim, and aluminum door sills.. Not all A6 models have this package. Not only is the package two grand, but if I recall correctly it actually has a negative impact upon vehicles' residual values as well.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi nourdmrolnmt1. This car's lease program varies by term and mileage allowance. You never mentioned what either of these variables are, so for now I will assume that you are interested in a 36 month lease with 15,000 miles per year. Let me know if you want something different. Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month leas of a 2008 Audi A6 3.2 Sedan with quattro and 15,000 miles per year are .00020 and 47%, respectively. Good luck in your quest for a new A6 and let me know if you need any more information.

Car_man
    Host
  • rjlaerorjlaero Posts: 659
    It can be confusing about the S line.

All 2008 A6's have the S line body treatments standard. It's basically the front chin spolier & rear painted lower valance.

It's the inteior S line upgrade with the sport seats, special wheel and trim on the inside you have to pay $2000 for.
    On a 3.2, a dealer is quoting upfront fees that include:

1st month $736
    3yr NJ Registration $371
    lux tax (about 4%) $211.54
    tire $7.50
    doc & prep $148.50
    bank $575
    total fees=$2049.54

Included in the selling price, rolled into monthly payments are :
    port fees $195
    ad fees $273.49

What fees are covered by gap? Those are the only ones I want to pay upfront.

Are these fees in line? Sounds a little high to me. What do you think?

TIA
    You're right, jabber. Sorry about that. Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2008 Audi A6 3.2 Sedan with quattro and 15,000 miles per year are .00020 and 47%, as I mentioned in my first message. Sorry for the confusion.

If you buy Audi maintenance resid goes up 1% to 48.
  • After reading your post I did the same search at craigslist.com and they are still advertising a several 2007 A6s $9,000 ~ $10,000 below MSRP. It seems that you got a pretty good deal since it was almost 2 months ago. Were you able to get additional discount form their advertisement price? If so how much? Also what was the APR you got? Thank you and enjoy your A6.
    This is the deal I got from a local dealer in California 42 month 15k miles a year,

AUDI A6 QUATTRO
    MSRP: 57665
    Invoice: 53665
    Sell Price: 51458
    Audi Care: 590
    Money Factor: .00045
    Residual: 44% of MSRP

Drive-off cost:

1st payment: $717
    Security Deposit: $750
    Acquisition Fee: $575
    Document/DMV/tire fees/taxes: $503.90

Total: 2520.74

Can someone tell me that weather this is a good deal or not.
    Plug in your numbers and see if the monthly payment checks out.

http://www.leaseguide.com/calc.htm
  • Hi jeqq. Audi's 36 month lease program for this car is definitely more attractive than its 42 month program right now. Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2008 Audi A6 3.2 Sedan with quattro and 15,000 miles per year are .00027 and 47%, respectively.

the $575 acquisition fee that the dealer is charging you is legitimate. AFS charges it on every vehicle that it leases and individual dealers do not have the ability to waive it. I usually look at the other non-state levied fees that you mentioned, like doc, ad, etc... as part of the total price of the vehicle that I am interested in. By focusing on the out-the-door price of the car that you want you can filter out all of the noise and focus on the big picture, which is you want to drive off in the car that you are interested in for the lowest total price possible. If this car's selling price, including all of the fees, is less than what you would have to pay for it at other dealers in your area it doesn't really matter how the fees break down.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi shawn757. This looks like an excellent deal to me. The selling price that you were quoted is well below dealer invoice, even after the $1,500 cash incentive that Audi is currently providing on the A6 is taken into account. The money factor looks good too. If you like the car, I personally don't see any reason not to pull the trigger on this deal.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi,
    Car Man I bought the car 2 Weeks ago Friday. For the price I gave you before. They told me they have hidden $3000 or so got from the dealer on top of the $1500 dealer cash. Hehe. They gave me some of that back too.
    "They told me they have hidden $3000 or so got from the dealer on top of the $1500 dealer cash. Hehe. They gave me some of that back too."

Your deal sounds questionable.
This discussion has been closed.