Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Audi A6 Lease Questions

Comments

• I'm told that for 3 yr 12000 mile lease, on A6, MF is .00065 for 3.2, and .00036 for 3.0 Quattro. Correct? If so, then wouldn't the reduced money factor practically cancel out the added cost for the car, and end up with the same monthly payment?
    For example, I'm told, with no cap reduction, and folding auto reg and acquistion fee into the lease, adding it to the monthly, that it's $585 for a 3.2 @ 49,355 MSRP and $618 for a 3.0 quattro@ $52.665 MSRP.. I don't know capitalized cost in each instance but, regardless, shouldn't the payments be about the same for both cars?
    Or is the residual the problem?
    If so, I'd consider the quattro, and just pay extra for the reduced mileage.
    But I think they should throw in AudiCare, because isn't the money factor reduced when they do AudiCare.
    In sum, what is the MF for both cars?
  • Asteinberg,

The money factor you have is correct, residual is the same, but I cannot help you beyond that, there is not enough information in your post, and I am not sure what you are asking.
    I personally would get the Quattro regardless of a higher payment, because it is just a joy to drive, especially with the supercharged 3.0.
    AudiCare raises the residual by one point, but it doesn't affect the MF.

Mico
  • So, if it raises the residual, it should lower the monthly payment.
    So, I should ask for AudiCare for free, since the net cost to them is not that much.
  • 2011 PP+ w/cold weather matts, BMW conquest. $53,125 MSRP, got it for $48,165 including Audicare. 36 month,12K ~ $640/mo. No money down except MV and doc fees.
  • So, if it raises the residual, it should lower the monthly payment.
    So, I should ask for AudiCare for free, since the net cost to them is not that much.

You cannot have both. Yes, it lowers the residual, but you still have to pay the cost - about $800.
    It is not free to the dealer, finance makes about $10 on every AudiCare sold.
    If you get AudiCar for free - they will have to make it up on something else, there is no free lunch.
  • I'm looking to lease a new A6 wagon - I have and older 1999 A6 wagon that I want to trade in - runs great still and has only 77K miles on it. The one dealer I went to said he would not take a care that is from 1999.

anyone have experience with trade ins such as this and what value can I expect? The blue book for trade in is $4,300 but I doubt I would be able to sell it for that.

any experiences/advice?
  • You're welcome, joelk01. I used a money factor of .00036 to arrive at the aforementioned payment.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Here's the information that you're looking for, abudoggie.

Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 A6 3.0T Premium Plus Sedan are .00036 and 49%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of an '11 A6 3.0T Prestige Sedan are .00036 and 48%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi again joelk01. Here's the info that you're looking for.

Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 A6 3.0T Sedan Premium Plus with 12,000 miles per year are .00036 and 51%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • I'm looking to lease a new A6 wagon - I have and older 1999 A6 wagon that I want to trade in - runs great still and has only 77K miles on it. The one dealer I went to said he would not take a care that is from 1999.

anyone have experience with trade ins such as this and what value can I expect? The blue book for trade in is $4,300 but I doubt I would be able to sell it for that.

any experiences/advice?

I find is strange that a dealer would not take it in trade. We take in trade anything with wheels, you might not like what we can give you for it, but we will take it.
    I would suggest calling other dealers.

Mico
  • I am new and live in NJ. Where did you get that deal? I will take one as my BMW lease is up next month.
  • joelk01joelk01 Posts: 39
    Paul Miller
  • I live in NJ and was looking at 2011 prestige A6. Any thoughts on what great numbers should look like. 12k/36 or 42/.....as little as possible total out of pocket at signing. I have a BMW 335xi now and the lease is up next month. If you have anyone and want me to use your name as a referral please email me. Thanks.
  • psmdpsmd Posts: 12
    Does $640/month include tax?
  • I am in the market for a 2011 A6 3.0 T PP. You seem to have gotten a great deal. Could you please provide dealer information. I am in NJ.
  • joelk01joelk01 Posts: 39
    Got mine at Paul Miller
  • Thank you very much.I will see whats the best I can get.
  • psmdpsmd Posts: 12
    CarMan- Can you please post the A6 Lease Rates/money factor/Residual values: For - 12K Miles, 24 and 36 months.
    Thanks
    PS
  • i live in NJ and am also interested in the exact same model. I'm coming off a lease on MB C300 and looked at 2011 E350 but prefer A6. Can you please share what kind of offer you've received. Thanks.
  • I'd be happy to, psmd. Audi Financial Services' new November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2011 A6 Sedan 3.0T Premium with quattro and 12,000 miles per year are .00017 and 57%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are .00017 and 50%.

Car_man
    Host
  • I live on the west coast and was looking at 2011 Prem Plus or Prestige A6. I see Audi is now running deals (Season of Audi Event) for 42 month lease with the deposit waived and in some cases the first month they will pay for the first payment. Can you please post the A6 Lease Rates/money factor/Residual values: For - both 10K and 12K Miles, for the 36 and 42 months on both packages. I know this is alot I am asking for, but thank you for your help.
  • Hello dfitch. Audi Financial Services' November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 A6 3.0T Premium Plus with 12,000 miles per year are .00017 and 50%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 42 month lease are .00037 and 46%.

The numbers for a 36 month lease of a 2011 S6 3.0T Prestige with 12,000 miles per year are .00017 and 49%. This car's 42 month numbers are .00037 and 45%.

The residual values for leases with only 10,000 miles per year are 1% higher.

Don't forget that Audi is waiving the first month's payment on leases this month.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car man, thank you for your quick response.
  • 2011 Prestige A6 - MSRP $54975
    42 months 12k miles per year

5000 total down
    610 per month

Is this a good deal?
  • mlevinemlevine Posts: 203
    Looking at 2011 A6 3.0T but concerned about big depreciation of this vehicle. My opinion is the residual for 3yrs@12,000 should be about 54%. I will be trying to get a low cap cost to compensate for the current residual of 50%. I was told there is customer loyalty cash available. Please provide feedback if cash is present.
  • Was told by Rector Audi that the money factor is 0.00102 and the residual for a 36 month lease with 12,000 miles per year is 49% on a 2011 Premium Plus Avant. Is this info correct?
  • You're very welcome, dfitch.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi revrahul. Let me begin by saying that $5,000 is a lot of money to put down on a lease. I always advise consumers to put as little money down as possible. It is much safer that way because in the event that your vehicle is totaled in an accident or stolen and never recovered there's a good chance that you will lose any money that you put down.

It would be easier for us to evaluate this deal if you provided us with this car's selling price. Let us know and I'm sure that either myself or another knowledgeable community member will let you know what they think.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.