Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Audi A6 Lease Questions

Comments

• kgarykgary Posts: 180
    Its a trick question. There is no 2009 3.2 Quattro. 2008 was the last year for the 3.2 Quattro. You either want numbers on a 2009 3.2 front wheel drive or a 2009 3.0t Quattro.
  • Thanks your right, I am looking for the 2009 3.0t Quattro with Prestige package for 36 months and 12k miles.
  • gti329gti329 Posts: 8
    Looking to get MF and Residual on above model with Prestige and cold weather for 36mo/12k lease in New York. First time AFS customer. Believe the MSRP should be $55,650. Would greatly appreciate the assistance.

Tks.
  • gti329gti329 Posts: 8
    kyfdx, Car_Man,

is this a good time of year to lease w/Audi? BMW is so agressive with their MF and residuals now. I was looking to see if you could provide MF and Residual for '09 A6 3.0T with Prestige and cold weather packages. MSRP of $56475.

Tks.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hi gatorfan123. Here's the info that you're looking for. Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 Audi A6 3.0 Sedan with the Prestige package, quattro, and 12,000 miles per year are .00003 and 46%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hi gti329. Please see my previous post for the information that you're looking for. Let me know if you have any other questions. Audi's current lease program on the A6 isn't bad. Its money factors couldn't be any lower. Its residual values are pretty low, but they are what they are. With the money factor practically at zero the only way that Audi could improve this car's lease program would be to introduce cash incentives on leases of it.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car_man,

Do you happen to know the money factor and residual value numbers for the following A6 models:
    - 3.0T Quattro

Thanks!
    I sure do lookingforcars. Audi Financial Services' April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 A6 3.2 Sedan Premium with 15,000 miles per year are .00038 and 46%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of an '09 A6 3.0T Sedan Premium with quattro are .00003 and 45%.

You never mentioned how long you want to lease for or what mileage allowance you need, so I had to make some assumptions. Let me know if you want the data for different terms.

Car_man
    Host
  • dpeck1dpeck1 Posts: 51
    I am a current Audi leasee looking to lease a new a6 avant. 36 month, 15K. Do you know what the MF and residual are for the AVANT right now? Any loyalty cash or incentives?

They have a 2006 certified Avant with 35K miles for sale @ $28,000. Would I be better off doing that?

Thanks
  • a6searcha6search Posts: 3
    Is the MF on the '09 A6 3.0T Sedan Premium with quattro still at .00003 and 45%.

I was at the dealer last night and they're telling me the rate went back up.
  • art234art234 Posts: 103
    According to my notes the numbers were quoted to me as listed above last Saturday, April 4th. They may still be in effect.
  • Car_man -
    I'm actually looking for MF factor and residual value for 36 month lease on '09 A6 3.0T Sedan Premium Plus for 10K miles.

Also, have you heard of the "conquest" program? I got a call from the dealer saying Audi has just launched this lease program but i'm not sure of the details.

Currently getting a quote for $670/month (incl tax/fees) with $3K OOP for 36 mo lease/10K miles. Is this a good deal? Need to make a decision soon since my current lease is up in a couple of weeks!
  • hannabhannab Posts: 20
    Lease rates for the Avant are substantially LESS favorable than the sedans.
    i.e. MF for Avant is .00264 vs .00005 for the comparable 3.0L sedan

15K - 36 month resdiduals Avant = 44% premium & premium plus; - 43% prestige
    Sedan = 45% premium & prem plus - 44 % prestige

As a result a lease for an avant will cost $200-300/ month more than a similarly equipped sedan
  • a6searcha6search Posts: 3
    Hannab, where did you find the .00005 MF on the 3.0 a6? Which bank?
  • hannabhannab Posts: 20
    This is the base rate for April through Audi Financial Services. Check with an Audi dealer, they will confirm, unless they choose to add a dealer mark-up. If so check with another dealer.
  • Here's my final deal numbers on a 2009 A6 Premium Plus:

36 month lease/ 10K miles with $3K total OOP - monthly amt: $640

What do you guys think?
    Hi lookingforcars. Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 A6 3.0T Sedan Premium Plus with quattro and 10,000 miles per year are .00003 and 48%, respectively.

I haven't heard anything about the new conquest program yet, but it would not surprise me if it just extended the $1,500 lease loyalty cash that Audi is providing on leases of the '09 A6 right now to current owners of select competitive brands.

Car_man
    Host
  • speedgod1speedgod1 Posts: 7
    Car man,

I was hoping you could help me out also I am looking to lease an Audi 3.0T Presitege in New York. The dealer quoted me $3,200 for taxes and first month, $750/ month. With the $3,200 wrapped in would be $823. I was apparently given the conquest rebate because I currently own an infiniti M35 and considering the A6. Does this sound like a good deal or can they do better. I would like to close this by next week if possible.
    Hi speedgod1. The selling prices of leased vehicles are negotiable, just as if you were paying cash for or financing them. The best way to evaluate this deal is to take a look at the selling price that the dealer is charging you for the A6 that you are interested in. Let me know what this car's MSRP and selling price are and I will be happy to tell you what I think.

Car_man
    Host
  • mikepdxmikepdx Posts: 2
    What were your factors?

Neg price - Money Factor - Residual?

thanks
    M
This discussion has been closed.