Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Audi A6 Lease Questions

Comments

• Hi All!

Hoping you can help me out. I usually read this forums to help my friend with advice and now I need insight.

I am looking at the 2013 A6, Premium Plus, with cold weather. MSRP 51.7K offered at invoice $48.5K. I am trying to get an understanding of what others are seeing. MF - .0030/RV 52% ( I think I didn't write that part down) 15K miles a year. What are the out of pocket and monthly payments people are seeing. I am planning on paying taxes and fees upfront.

Any help would be great! Also I may look to have them take over my lease that is finished in two months and no payments left on it. (About 1,500 miles over)

Thanks!
  • Are MF and residual the same for 3.0 Premium and Premium Plus? (15K mi. per year and 36 mo. lease)
  • I am not certain thats just the one I looked into.
  • Can you provide monthly payment on 36 month lease, 12K miles, Audi A6 2.0t Quattro. MSRP $52590. I am returning A6 on lease so entitled to $1500 loyalty. Want to sign and drive off. Calif sales tax of 9.75%.
  • So here are the details:

MSRP: 50,795 2.0 Quattro Prem Plus, Cold Weather + Navi + Silver
    Resid: 54% 15K/36 months
    MF: .013
    Negotiated Price $47,700
    Monthly: $682 - seems high to me at those numbers
    Taxes, DMV and 350 doc fee and 695 bank fee upfront
  • jalt1jalt1 Posts: 1
    Hi,
    Does anyone know MF and Residual for 2013 A6 Premium Plus with 10k miles/36 months? With only the metallic color as an add on, I see a base price of $50,000 inclusive of destination charge and need some assistance in estimating the lease price assuming no money down given a tax rate of 7.375%.
    Assuming I can get the price down to $47,000, what would the lease payment be?

Thanks
  • Yes, abokhari, the money factors for the Premium and Premium plus are exactly the same.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Greetings jalt1. Through January 7th, Audi Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 3.0 Premium Plus with 10,000 miles per year are .00122 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Using this lease program, an MSRP of $50,000 and a selling price of $47,000, I estimate that this car would have a zero down, pre-tax monthly payment of around $633.

Car_man
    Host
  • What is the current money factor and residual value for 36 months and 15k miles per year? Thanks.
  • Hi kechal12. Audi is scheduled to introduce its new January lease program some time tomorrow. Please post a reminder in this discussion for me in a day or two and I should have its details for you. Thanks, talk to you soon.

Car_man
    Host
  • ahf1ahf1 Posts: 1
    Hello - appreciate any help with learning the current MF and Residual for a 36 month, 10K mile/yr lease on a 2013 A6 Prestige.
  • What is the current money factor and residual value for the S5 cabrio, 36 months, 15k miles per year. thanks.
  • festisfestis Posts: 1
    Carman,

An unnamed Audi dealer is offering me the following terms on a A4 2.0T Quattro Prestige:

.00129 at 36 months / residual 49%
    .00149 at 39 months / residual 47%
    .00149 at 42 months / residual 45%

Seems out of line with the previous info you quoted. How does this compare with the latest Audi rates?

Thanks a bunch
  • Greetings ahf1. Audi Financial Services' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 A6 Prestige with 10,000 miles per year are .00137 and 52%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi kechal12. Audi Financial Services' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 S5 Cabrio Premium Plus with 15,000 miles per year are .00092 and 53% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • You are correct, festis. The money factors that you were quoted are definitely too high.

Audi Financial Services' numbers for the '13 A4 2.0T Quattro Prestige are:

.00069 at 36 months / residual 49%
    .00089 at 39 months / residual 47%
    .00089 at 42 months / residual 45%

If your credit is in good shape, there's a lot of dealer mark-up going on here.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car Man,

Do you know what the residual and money factor would be be an for an 2013 A6 premium and premium plus with 15,000 for 36 months? and the same for 12000 miles? Thanks in advance!

PS Do you know if audi allows security deposits so i can lower the money factor?
  • phaeton3phaeton3 Posts: 1
    edited January 2013
    Hi Car Man,

What is Audi's money factor & residual for an 2013 Audi A6 Prestige, 36 months, 16500 miles per year as of January 10, 2013? Is the residual based upon the negotiated or MSRP price? My credit is in 800s.

Thanks,

JJ
  • Here's the information that you're looking for gauchobruin. Audi Financial Services' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 A6 3.0T Premium with 15,000 miles per year are .00137 and 51% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for the Premium Plus model are the same.

If you were to lease either of these cars with only 12,000 miles per year, their residual vales would be 2% higher.

Yes, I believe that AFS does allow multiple security deposits.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi phaeton3. Audi Financial Services' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 A6 Prestige with 15,000 miles per year are .00137 and 49% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

15,000 miles per year is the highest mileage allowance that AFS publishes residual values for. If you need to drive more than that, you will have to purchase additional miles on a per-mile basis. It is less expensive to do so at lease signing than it is to wait until lease-end and have to pay an excess mileage penalty.

Vehicles' residual values are based upon a percentage of their full MSRPs, including the destination charge and MSRPs of any options that can be residualized.

Car_man
    Host
  • Might you provide the post January 8th MF for the 2013 S6 and monthly payment on 36 month lease, 10K miles based on an MSRP of $80,345. I'd like to put down as little as possible but could cover drive off. Based on 9% sales tax.
  • tsgz8tsgz8 Posts: 4
    I am looking mf and residual value info for a Lease Rates for 2013 A6 2.0t Quattro Premium Plus at 36 months with either 10k or 12k miles.

Any help is appreciated.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    edited January 2013
    Hi tobinw1. Audi Financial Services' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 S8 with 10,000 miles per year are .00105 and 54% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Using these numbers, an MSRP of $80,345, and a dealer discount of say $3,000 (this will vary depending upon the deal that you are able to negotiate, a lower selling price would lower the payment and vice versa), I estimate that this car would have a zero down, pre-tax monthly payment of around $1,071.

Car_man
    Host
  • Here's the information that you're looking for tsgz8. Audi Financial Services' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 A6 2.0T Sedan Premium Plus with quattro and 12,000 miles per year are .00137 and 53% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Much appreciated!!!
  • tobinw1tobinw1 Posts: 2
    edited January 2013
    Thanks for your help! I ended up buying and got a rate of 2.29% (0.23% lower than the money factor of .00105 (2.52%). I had to pay tax in advance, which upped the payment a tad but the lease didn't really make much sense as the purchase amount was essentially the same price, even with the tax included. I tacked on the pre-paid service plan as well.
  • jas78jas78 Posts: 12
    Hi Car Man,
    I got a quote for a lease on a European Delivery S6 yesterday. Terms: 36 months, 12k miles/year, money factor: 0.00155, residual: 53%. Money factor seems high, can you let me know your thoughts? Also, dealer said multiple security deposits are "not really available" on the S6. Do you have any insight into whether or not AFS offers the MSD option on the S6 and if so what the terms might be? Thanks in advance!
    Jeff
  • Carman - I am getting a very different quote on an Audi A6 from the numbers posted in you forum. What is your information based on and can I reference it in my negotiations with my dealer? Is there a dealer incentive for holding back on the best deal for me?

For a 2013 Audi A6 2.0T Quattro Premium Plus MSRP $51,920 I am being quoted the following based on 12,000 Miles/yr:

36 Month, 55% Res, .00165

42 Month, 51% Res, .00185

After running a credit check my credit rating is very high qualifying for the best rates but they are saying this could reduce MF on 36 to .00155.

Would appreciate any help/insight you can privide.

Thanks
    Hi expat260, this probably does not answer your question but may help in your negotiations.

I have been looking a 2103 A6 premium plus Quattro with an MSRP around $50,700. I am able to get the car for around $45700 with the $1500 incentive. My payments would be $687 including 6% tax for 36 months/ 10k miles.

Hope this helps.

tsgz8
  • Any drive-off? Even at zero drive off, you should be able to beat that del.
This discussion has been closed.