Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Audi A6 Lease Questions

Comments

• kooldoc98
    This is a terrible deal. Do not do it. You should be able to get the car at near dealer invoice.
  • Greetings shawn757. Audi Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2011 A6 3.0 Prestige with 15,000 miles per year are .00145 and 50%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are .00165 and 48%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 48-month lease are .00181 and 43%.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi kooldoc98. These deals do not look very good to me. The money factor that you are being charged are higher than Audi Financial Services' buy rate for this model for consumer who qualify for its top credit tier. This means that either your credit is not in great shape or the dealer is trying to mark your vehicle's money factor up in an effort to add additional hidden back-end profit to your deal.

Also, you never mentioned what these cars' selling prices are. The selling prices of leased vehicles are negotiable, just as if you were paying cash for or financing them. Without knowing this number, it is difficult to tell how large a dealer discount you are being given and in turn if you are getting the best possible deal.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi e90m. I don't believe that Audi is providing lease support on the 2011 A6 any longer. Audi is providing $2,000 dealer cash on this car right now though.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi shawn757. Audi Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 A6 3.0T Prestige quattro with 15,000 miles per year are .00145 and 50%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are .00165 and 48%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 48-month lease are .00181 and 43%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Congratulations on getting your new A6, leeman912. Thanks for taking the time to share the details of your lease with everyone. I'm sure that others will find this information helpful. Enjoy your new ride :shades: !

Car_man
    Host
  • I can help you out, stuartgene53. Audi Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 A6 3.0T Sedan Prestige quattro with 15,000 miles per year are .00145 and 50%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The selling price that you were quoted looks good as well.

Car_man
    Host
  • shawn757shawn757 Posts: 115
    Thanks car man, really appreciate it. Do you know if these rates are valid for November also?
  • No problem shawn757. The numbers are different for November.

Audi Financial Services' November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 A6 3.0T Prestige quattro with 15,000 miles per year are .00108 and 48%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are .00128 and 46%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 48-month lease are .00197 and 41%.

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks car man, so the residuals went down. Do you know the numbers for the 42 month term?
    Thanks again
    Wow I checked the payments and it has got worse this month than the last month because the residual dropped. Are there any dealer cash on these or any hidden money available for the 2012 A6?
  • No problem shawn757. I believe that the money factor for a 42-month lease of this car would be .00128.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi shawn757. I believe that Audi is waiving the first month's payment on leases of the 2012 A6 right now. Plus it has $1,000 loyalty / conquest cash on leases of it.

Car_man
    Host
  • bashinbashin Posts: 26
    Carman,

Do you have the residual/MF for the 2012 A6 Premium Plus in either engine size for 10k miles?

Thanks!
    Thanks carman, do you know the residual for the 42 month lease for 15k? Is it 48% or less?
  • I am in the market for an 2010 Audi A6 Prestige pkg. I'm in the Raleigh, NC area but I'm willing to travel as far as Charlotte-Maryland to find one. The dealers I've been in contact with can find a match. They are suggesting I consider leasing to get the price I want. I know nothing out how to negotiate a lease. Any advise on how to find a 2010 A6 or getting the best lease?
  • Lavernn,
    Negotiate the sales price the same way you would if you were buying the car. Audi fixes the money factor (interest rate) and the residual. Find out what your drive away costs are. Do not pay cap cost reduction as this just confuses your monthly payment. Look out for additional costs. Have Audi Care added to the cost of your lease.

Hint: Wait 6 months to buy one. Costs are very high right now for an A6 because it is a new moderl.
  • Thanks for this info. I just got a call from the dealer. He's offering a Audi A6 Prem Plus, cold weather pkg & Audi Care, TAX 3%: MSRP $55,920

.00148 MF
    RESIDUAL 51%
    $486 OUT THE DOOR & $704/ MONTH FOR 39 MONTHS

How does this sound?
  • thanks for the reply car_man.
    I was able to find another deal for Audi A6 prestige with brilliant balck,audi side assist package and audi care included

Selling price was 55200
    residual 51%
    MF 0.002084
    lease term 36 mths @ 15,000/yr
    monthly payment $ 960 (inclusive of tax and audi care)
    These numbers were supposedly good through October and I believe things might have changed in November.
    The problem is I will have to order my car with the color coombination I need so i am kinda limited by time factor also.I will need to check back with the dealer later this month , but what are your thoughts on the above numbers.
    Please advise,thanks.
  • lavernn,

That sounds like a good deal. Can you list some more details:
    Selling price?
    Did you use loyalty?
    Price includes tax?
    What dealer--I'm in NC as well and looking for an A6 this month.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.