Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Audi A6 Lease Questions

Comments

• Hi iamca. The selling price that you were quoted is around $1,200 over invoice. That's not bad, but if you're in an area that has a decent level of competition you might be able to beat this price by a couple hundred dollars.

The 1.9% rate is right in line with Audi Financial Services' special rate for this model.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hello Girish. I would be happy to use Audi's current lease program to work up a payment on this car for you, but in order for me to do so I need you to provide me with its MSRP and selling price, or at least its MSRP and dealer invoice price. You can find that data over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com. Thanks.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi bobbyd. The .00122 money factor that you mentioned is only available for up to 36 months. The factor for 39 to 42 months is .00142. The 42-month, 12k residual value for this car is 50%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Here's the information that you're looking for, ooati. Audi Financial Services' December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 S6 Sedan with 15,000 mies per year are .00095 and 50% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

There is $1,500 loyalty cash available on the 2013 A6, I believe including the S6, but the payment waiver offer is not available on the S6.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Carman and everyone else - I am negotiating for an A6 2.0 quattro with Premium Plus, Bose sound, side assist and a few other things. 12,000 miles and 36 months. 56% residual. I am being told that the current money factor is 0.00160 for top tier. I believe that in November it was 0.00130. Can you confirm what it actually is for December?
    Also, the dealership is trying to include a Bank Doc Fee of $695 and an "Other Fee" of $295 (separate from a DMV fee of $125). Have people had success getting these reduced or waived?
    Thanks for your guidance/information.
  • Hi collerad. I believe that the current money factor for this car is still .00130, the same as it was in November.

Audi Financial Services charges a $695 acquisition fee on every vehicle that it leases. This charge cannot be waived, though it can be rolled into your vehicle's capitalized cost to make it part of your payment instead of paying it at signing. The "other" fee of $295 is probably dealer profit.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hello Collerad. There are at least two (2) fees dealers usually charge on top of the adjusted cap cost. Acquisition Fee and Doc Fee. Acquisition Fee is $695 and Doc Fee varies by the state you reside in. It could be very high or very low like in California where it is only $80 for my clients. So in your case, their other fees could be their doc fee of $420. I have a dealer in Georgia that legally can charge buyers $599 as doc fee. Nothing we could do however we were able to get invoice pricing which is about $2000 under normal offer price in the region. Hope this helps.
  • Hi Car_Man,

Could you please provide me with the current money factor and residual for a 2013 Audi A6 3.0 Prestige Package for a 36-month lease with 15,000 miles/yr.? Are the numbers any different if I did 12,000 miles/yr.?
  • Car_Man,

Can you please tell me the residual value for a 2013 2.0 A6 Premium Plus for 24 months, 15K miles per year?

Thanks!
  • Here you go pt3550. Audi Financial Services' December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Audi A6 3.0 Prestige with 15,000 miles per year are .00122 and 52% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • Here you go collegeatto. Audi Financial Services' December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 A6 2.0 Premium Plus FWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00123 and 60% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi All!

Hoping you can help me out. I usually read this forums to help my friend with advice and now I need insight.

I am looking at the 2013 A6, Premium Plus, with cold weather. MSRP 51.7K offered at invoice $48.5K. I am trying to get an understanding of what others are seeing. MF - .0030/RV 52% ( I think I didn't write that part down) 15K miles a year. What are the out of pocket and monthly payments people are seeing. I am planning on paying taxes and fees upfront.

Any help would be great! Also I may look to have them take over my lease that is finished in two months and no payments left on it. (About 1,500 miles over)

Thanks!
  • Are MF and residual the same for 3.0 Premium and Premium Plus? (15K mi. per year and 36 mo. lease)
  • I am not certain thats just the one I looked into.
  • Can you provide monthly payment on 36 month lease, 12K miles, Audi A6 2.0t Quattro. MSRP $52590. I am returning A6 on lease so entitled to $1500 loyalty. Want to sign and drive off. Calif sales tax of 9.75%.
  • So here are the details:

MSRP: 50,795 2.0 Quattro Prem Plus, Cold Weather + Navi + Silver
    Resid: 54% 15K/36 months
    MF: .013
    Negotiated Price $47,700
    Monthly: $682 - seems high to me at those numbers
    Taxes, DMV and 350 doc fee and 695 bank fee upfront
  • jalt1jalt1 Posts: 1
    Hi,
    Does anyone know MF and Residual for 2013 A6 Premium Plus with 10k miles/36 months? With only the metallic color as an add on, I see a base price of $50,000 inclusive of destination charge and need some assistance in estimating the lease price assuming no money down given a tax rate of 7.375%.
    Assuming I can get the price down to $47,000, what would the lease payment be?

Thanks
  • Yes, abokhari, the money factors for the Premium and Premium plus are exactly the same.

Car_man
    Host
  • Greetings jalt1. Through January 7th, Audi Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 3.0 Premium Plus with 10,000 miles per year are .00122 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Using this lease program, an MSRP of $50,000 and a selling price of $47,000, I estimate that this car would have a zero down, pre-tax monthly payment of around $633.

Car_man
    Host
  • What is the current money factor and residual value for 36 months and 15k miles per year? Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.