Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Audi A6 Lease Questions

Comments

• Any drive-off? Even at zero drive off, you should be able to beat that del.
  • tsgz8tsgz8 Posts: 4
    I believe drive-off is some around $1900 and includes typical fees. I was surprised to see that you think I can get a better deal, please share whatever info you have.
  • You're very welcome tsgz8.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • You're welcome tobinw1. Thanks for the update. Wow, 2.29%. I'm still getting used to these low interest rates. Amazing.

Enjoy your new ride :shades: !

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey Jeff. The money factor for a normal 36-month lease of this car by a top tier customer would be .00105. I'm not sure if the Euro Delivery adds anything to this, but the money factor that you were quoted definitely looks a little high.

While I haven't looked into Audi's multiple security deposit program recently, the last time I checked AFS provided a .00008 money factor reduction for every additional deposit that a lessee makes. I don't see why this wouldn't be available on the S6.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi expat260. If your credit is in good shape, then it appears as though the dealer is attempting to mark your car's money factor up to add extra hidden profit to your deal.

Audi Financial Services' current buy rate for a 36 month lease of this car is only .00126. the factor on a 42-month lease increases slightly to .00146.

Again these are for consumers who qualify for AFS' top credit tier. These numbers are definitely correct.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hello car man, I'm about to pull the trigger on a new '13 a6 prestige with innovation/b&o/20"sport etc. msrp 75505, can get It for invoice less rebate. Is that a good deal? Second am considering a lease. I'm being quoted a money factor of 0.00175. I would qualify for the top tier I know. What should I do? I want a 15k lease, is that okay or is 12 the only better option and is 42 months the sweet spot for this car? I appreciate your time and advise! Thanks!
  • Hey CarMan - just as info - I am in active negotiations with Audi on an S4. Their new MSD program is .00005 for every deposit. They differ from BMW in that they round to only the nearest $25 from your payment and not $50 like BMW. Also, they use the payment AFTER the MSD reduction on the MF instead of BMW who uses the PRE MSD MF rate to determine what each deposit will be. Hope this helps!
  • Hi phx2jfk. Dealer invoice minus any available cash incentives is an excellent selling price on this car. Having said that, the money factor that you were quoted looks high. Assuming that you qualify for its top credit tier, Audi Financial Services' current 36-month buy rate lease money factor for this car is only .00137. Make sure that they use this to calculate your monthly payment. The money factor for a 42-month lease of this car rises to .00157.

Car_man
    Host
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    edited February 2013
    Very useful information, azax456. Thank you very much for sharing!

Car_man
    Host
  • My lease monthly payment for 2013 a6 with Msrp 51.6k is $547/mo with 5k Down payment and 15k miles/year for 36 months and 54% residual. Hope it helps
  • Car Man,

Is there much of a difference in residual within a model from top to bottom? phx2jfk is looking at a pretty loaded version of the A6. Aside from the great money rate info I have 2 questions:

1. What is the residual for this loaded car, vs. a more standard $61,000 A6 Prestige ?
    2. From top tier credit to the next rung down, what would that .00157 move to?

Thank you.
  • kechal12kechal12 Posts: 25
    Car Man,

What is the March RV and MF for the A6 Premium Plus for 10,000 miles and 12,000 miles? Thanks. :D
    Hi jromulus. The residual values do vary by trim level, with the more expensive, higher trim levels usually having lower residual values.

Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Audi A6 Prestige Sedan with 15,000 miles per year are .00137 and 49% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi kechal12. Audi Financial Services' March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 A6 2.0T Premium Plus Sedan with quattro and 12,000 miles per year are .00126 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • khammerkhammer Posts: 3
    Car Man,
    is there any difference in the money factors and residuals on the 2013 A6 3.0T with Premium Plus? Also, what about at 42 months as well? Thanks!
  • ebodebod Posts: 2
    Car Man,

Can you let me know what the March 2013 money factor and residual rates are for an Audi A6 3.0 Premium Plus? I'm interested in a 12,000 miles per year lease and either 36 months or 42 months for the lease term (I'd look at both terms and compare).

Thanks in advance!
    Audi Financial Services' March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 42-month lease of a 2013 A6 3.0T Premium Plus Sedan with quattro and 12,000 miles per year are .00157 and 49% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for 36 months are .00137 and 53%

Car_man
    Host
    Hi ebod. Audi Financial Services' March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 A6 3.0 Premium Plus with 12,000 miles per year are .00137 and 53%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 42-month lease are .00157 and 49%.

Car_man
    Host
  • maxpwrsmaxpwrs Posts: 1
    Car Man,

Can you please share the March lease rates for a 2013 A6 2.0t premium plus

36 mo/10k miles

I am getting quoted a MF of .00145 and a RV of 56% with 0 down.

Does your down payment affect the MF at all?

Thanks!

-Josh
This discussion has been closed.