Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Audi TT Lease Questions

Comments

• yes and I've listed it on swapalease.com but for some reason they upped the monthly payments.
  • Hi

Anyone lease an 09 yet?

I have the following terms that I'm looking to compare. I'm near NYC.

09 TT 2.0 Quattro Roadster
    Premium Plus
    18" Wheels
    Heated Seats

MSRP: 44770
    Sell Price: 42085
    Money Factor: 0.00123
    Residual: 55%
  • raunen - The numbers look right for a 36 month, 12k mile per year lease from Audi Financial. The payment should be around $647 + tax + inceptions.

Matt
    eights38@gmail.com
  • Please help with the following if you can:

money factor and residual on:

09-TT Quattro/6 speed automatic, 2.0 engine

and

09-TT Quattro/6 speed automatic, 3.2 engine

36 months or best term available.
    Thanks,

JB
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hi Jack. Here's the info that you're looking for. Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 Audi TT Coupe Premium with quattro and 15,000 miles per year are .00255 and 50%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of an '009 TT Coupe 3.2 Premium Plus are .00221 and 48%.

Audi is providing a $1,000 cash incentive on these cars for current AFS lessees who lease a new one.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • I"m going in today to sign the papers for my new car :)

2009 TT Coupe 2.0T Frontrak
    Premium
    Tech Package
    Xenon Headlights
    18" 10 Spoke Wheels

$37850 MSRP
    $27944 Lease sell price
    36 month lease
    12k miles per year
    Total to start: $1k
    Monthly Payment: $450 including tax.

Sounds good??? Thanks for the help Carman!
  • kyrogokyrogo Posts: 4
    How did you get the sale price so low? I'm looking to lease an '09 TT as well, and they won't even come close to that #...
  • hi carman,
    can you tell me what the 36 month, 10k/year lease for a 2010 Audi TTS Premium with a MSRP of 47,710?

Do you know if/whether dealers are negotiating much off MSRP?
    Thank you
  • Hi jacksdad. Here's the info that you're looking for. Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 TTS Coupe 2.0 Premium with 10,000 miles per year are .00166 and 53%, respectively.

Unfortunately, I am not all that familiar with what the market is like for this car right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • delferdelfer Posts: 29
    Hello all (esp CarMan, who has been helping everyone!)

Looking to lease a 2010 Audi TTS Roadster with Prestige and Sport Package.
    Neg. Price: $53000

Please advise an estimated monthly payment on this with:

36 months
    12K miles per year
    zero drive offs

Thank you!
    :D
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hello delfer. I would be happy to use Audi Financial Services' official current lease program to calculate an approximate payment on this car for you, however in order for me to do so I need both its selling price (which you have already provided) and its full MSRP including the destination charge and options.

Let me know what the MSRP is and I'll crunch some numbers for you.

Car_man
    Host
  • martin76martin76 Posts: 7
    edited September 2010
    Car_man, would you be able to provide me with money factor and residual for 2011 TTS coupe w/ Prestige package on a 36 months lease and 12000 miles per year?

Also, would you know the invoice price?

Thanks.
  • Hello martin76. I'd be happy to help you out. Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 TTS Coupe Prestige with 12,000 miles per year are .00109 and 50%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

You can look up this car's exact dealer invoice price over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

Car_man
    Host
  • Good morning Car_Man-

Long time follower and 1st time poster. Can you let me know the residual and MF for a 2011 TT Coupe with Prestige package on a 36 months lease and 10k miles per year? Thanks!
  • Hi Car_Man (or anyone else who can answer my questions!),

I'm looking for the following information:
    - Residual value and money factor for a 2011 TTS Coupe Prestige (36 mos, 10k miles/yr)
    - Reduction in money factor per security deposit
    - Appropriate fees to pay upfront in Los Angeles w/ 9.75% tax (mandatory items like registration, etc.)?
    - Fair price for Audi Care... and am I right that it increases the residual by 1%?

Dealer offered the following (I'm doing this from memory):
    MSRP: $51,370
    Sale price: $49,300
    MF: 0.00109
    Residual: 51%
    Due at signing: $2,400 (1st month's payment, doc fee $55, bank fee ~$625, registration, ... not sure what else is in here)
    Monthly payment: ~$790 (I get more like $745 in Excel???)

The amount due at signing seems high to me, particularly since I asked for $0 down. Thoughts?

Thanks very much!
  • You're very welcome, martin76.

Car_man
    Host
  • Welcome aboard ttyl123 :).

Audi Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 TT Coupe Prestige with 10,000 miles per year are .00109 and 51%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi marquisdeswede. Here's the information that you're looking for. Audi Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 TTS Coupe Prestige with 10,000 miles per year are .00109 and 51%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

At lease signing, AFS charges your car's first month's payment, a security deposit equivalent to that payment rounded up to the nearest $25 increment, a $695 acquisition fee, and any required state taxes or fees. Unless you decided to roll some of these items into your car's capitalized cost to make them part of your monthly payment all of these charges would still be due at signing on a zero down lease aka one without a capitalized cost reduction.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.