Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Audi TT Lease Questions

Comments

• chikochiko Posts: 19
    Hi Car_Man,

Would you mind posting the numbers for a 2011 Audi TT Premium Plus, 24-month, 10K lease?

Thanks
  • chikochiko Posts: 19
    I meant TTS. Never mind, I found them. Thanks
  • Here you chiko. Audi Financial Services' December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2011 TT Premium Plus with 10,000 miles per year are .00076 and 61%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Car_man, my purchase got delayed a bit and since regular TT seems to be available again, would you be able to provide me with updated lease numbers for 2011 TT Prestige, 36 months, 12k miles?

Also, are there any other incentives available for current Audi owners?

Thanks a lot!
  • I'd be happy to help you out, martin76. Audi Financial Services' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 TT Coupe Prestige with 12,000 miles per year are .00127 and 49%, respectively.

Audi is currently providing a $1,000 loyalty cash incentive on leases of this car plus an additional $500 cash incentive on leases of this car to all consumers.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car_man

How about 2011 TT Premium Plus 36 months/10K? Thank you

William
  • Any time martin76.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi William. Audi Financial Services' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 TT Premium Plus with 10,000 miles per year are .00129 and 55%, respectively.

When negotiating your lease on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $500 cash incentive that Audi is currently providing on it.

Car_man
    Host
  • Offer
    2011 TT roadster premium plus with navigation msrp $44,325
    $1995 (DMV title...)
    15 k per year
    36 mos $579 + tax
    42 mos $549 + tax
    No other money down.
    Looking to pull trigger soon!
    Thx
  • Hi Car_man,

Is the Audi 500 Cash incentive still available for February ? Looking to get a TT Coupe soon.

Thanks.
  • 2GTOs2GTOs Posts: 4
    I am looking at a 2011 Roadster TT, with upgraded leather, heated seats and Nav. MSRP is $45,695. Dealer says he is giving to to me for $42,995. NJ sales tax is 7%. I estimate DMV fees to be about 500. I am trying to figure out if the lease payment is in the ballpark of what it should be:

$2,367 to be paid at signing (I think there was a month deposit in there). 10K miles/year. 40 month lease $698 month. I believe he said the annualized interest rate was about 3.47% and the residual value was 24,218. This was through Audi financial.

Is $698/month what this lease should cost? At the last minute, he offered to take $750 off the $2,367.
    edited February 2011
    REVISED
    I am looking at a 2011 Roadster TT, with upgraded leather, heated seats and Nav. MSRP is $45,695. Dealer says he is giving to to me for $42,995. NJ sales tax is 7%. I estimate DMV fees to be about 500. I am trying to figure out if the lease payment is in the ballpark of what it should be:

$2,459 to be paid at signing (750 sec dep,349 doc fee, 400 plates, 729 first month pmt). 12K miles/year. 42 month lease $729 month. I believe he said the annualized interest rate was about 4.5% and the residual value was 23,761. This was through Audi financial. They will also give me "Audi Care"

Is $729/month what this lease should cost? At the last minute, he offered to take $750 off the $2,367.
  • Hey durian. Yes Audi is indeed still providing the $500 cash incentive on leases of this car in February.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thank Car_man.
    I negotiated a good deal on the car but cannot agree on the lease terms. It is the only TT coupe on their lot. They don't even mention anything about the $500 cash incentive. They wanted to charge $385 doc fee and $700 security deposit.

There seems to be shortage of Audi TT in the Mid-Atlantic region right now. Looks like I'll have to wait a while.
    Hi car_man. Any thoughts on my lease question above? (post #77). Would it seem like the dealer is including something else in the lease price?
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi 2GTOs. The car that you described probably has a spread of around $3,000 between its full MSRP and its dealer invoice price. That puts the selling price that you were quoted at pretty close to invoice, which is a good deal.

Car_man
    Host
  • bew1bew1 Posts: 4
    Hello... looking for help analyzing the following deal and determining if dealer is being straight with me
    Car will be in NYC
    2011 Roadster; Silver; Heated Seats; $10,000 miles/yr.
    Dealer says money factor is .00093, and residual is 54%
    Dealer says he will reduce the car's selling price from MSRP of $43,100 to $42,100
    Also says he will apply my $1000 audi loyalty credit as a cap cost reduction
    Dealer says money up front of $1633 will include first payment, DMV and bank fees, plus taxes of $1923.75
    Which all boils down to $531/mo. for 39 mos.

Thanks for your help
  • ryan4hryan4h Posts: 2
    Can someone please post the numbers for a 2011 Audi TT Premium Plus, 36 and 42 month, 12K lease?

Thanks in advance.
  • ryan4hryan4h Posts: 2
    Hi all. Trying to figure out if this is a good leasing deal on 2011 Premium Plus TT. Sales guy hasn't provided all the numbers yet. (I've asked twice, but he hasn't responded yet). Still waiting for him to provide cap cost, money factor, and residual. TIA.

MSRP: $42,695
    Total Out of Pocket: $1,000
    39 month lease, 12K mileage per year.
    $569/month.
    NY Sales Tax: 8.375%
This discussion has been closed.