Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Audi TT Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi ryan4h. Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Audi TT Premium Plus with 12,000 miles per year are .00072 and 52%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 42 month lease are .00092 and 50%.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • missmakmissmak Posts: 1
    I currently have a 2009 A4 that I am 5k miles over on. I have 4 months left on the lease. I want to roll into a TT.

The deal they quoted me was:

I trade my A4 in, I would not be responsible for any remaining payments, overmiles etc. 39 month lease on TT with 15k miles per year, $1,500 total out of pocket including the maintenance program monthly payment would be $669 per month incl. tax.

TT details: MSRP is $39,625, acquisition fee is $695, residual is 50% and MF is 0.00135, net cap cost is $40,951

Good deal?
  • cimomocimomo Posts: 1
    Hi Car_Man,

I am interested in a 2012 Audi TT premium plus. Could you please let me know the current lease terms for:

2012 Audi TT Premium plus
    36 months
    12000 m/yr

What is the current residual and money factor?

Thanks!
    Here you go cimomo. Audi Financial Services' July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2012 TT Premium Plus Coupe with 12,000 miles per year are .00142 and 56%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car_man,

Do you know what the current money factor and residual would be for a 2012 TT-S Prestige with 15,000 miles per year? Also, do you know if there are any incentives currently?

Thank you
    Hi otto_man. Audi Financial Services' August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2012 TT-S Coupe Prestige with 15,000 miles per year are .00154 and 50%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The only cash incentive that is currently available on leases of this car is $750 loyalty cash.

Car_man
    Host
  • papad3papad3 Posts: 4
    edited August 2011
    Helo Car_man. Can you please provide me with the September (if not, then August) Audi Financial Services residual and money factor for a 2012 Audi TT Premium Plus lease, at 12K per year for 36 months?

Thanks
  • Hi Car_Man,

I am interested in a 2012 Audi TT prestige coupe. Could you please let me know the current lease terms for:

2012 Audi TT Prestige coupe
    48 months
    12000 m/yr

What is the current residual and money factor?

Thank you,
  • nahf14nahf14 Posts: 2
    Hi Car_Man,

Could you please provide me with 24/36/48 month, 12k mile/yr lease numbers for the 2012 Audi TT RS?

Thanks
    Hi papad3. The numbers that I have are for Audi's current program, which is good through September 6th. Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2012 TT Coupe Premium Plus with 12,000 miles per year are .00142 and 56%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Here you go adrenaline777. Audi Financial Services' August buy rate lease money factor and residual for a 48 month lease of a 2012 TT Prestige Coupe with 12,000 miles per year are .00195 and 46%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi nahf14. Unfortunately, I haven't seen the lease program for the RS yet. I'll make some calls and see what I can find out for you.

Car_man
    Host
  • You're very welcome nahf14.

Car_man
    Host
    Car_man, Would you please tell me the most current (November 2012 if possible) residual and money factors for leasing a 2012 Audi TT Premium Plus Coupe at 12000 miles per year for 36 months? Thanks, papad3
  • Here you go papad3. Audi Financial Services' November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 TT Coupe Premium Plus with 12,000 miles per year are .00071 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 10,824
    A reporter is looking to speak with someone who has recently traded down from a midsize to a small car, or who recently bought a compact car after shopping both midsize and compacts. Please e-mail pr@edmunds.com with a daytime phone contact and a brief description of your experience.

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• Hello Car Man, Would please let me know the current, December, top tier lease money factors and residuals for a 2012 Audi TT Premium Plus Coupe, and a 2012 BMW 128i coupe? 36 month, 12K mi per year.

Thanks,

Papad
  • Hello papad3. Audi Financial Services' December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 TT Coupe Premium Plus with 12,000 miles per year are .00071 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2012 128i Coupe are .00195 and 63%. This money factor is .00030 lower for loyal customers and .00105 lower for loyal customers with leases that expire in the next several months.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi Car man. Would you please tell me the January 2012 top tier money factor and residual for a 2012 Audi TT Premium Plus Coupe quattro for a 36 month, 12,000 mile per year lease?

Thanks,

papad3
This discussion has been closed.