Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BMW 5-Series Lease Questions

Comments

• Yes Car_Man, I too would be interested in the June Money factor rates:

I am in negotiations for the 2013 528 what is the residual on this vehicle for June? Also I heard that they might be running a 750 cash back incentive on this car, is that true?

I would be interested in residuals for 24 and 36mos at 12k miles per year
  • jasonmdbmwjasonmdbmw Posts: 117
    MF and residuals are the same as May. .00127 and 64% for 12k miles @36 months. 70% for 24mo. The $750 isn't cash back, just a rebate for 528i/xi if financed through BMWFS and can't be combined with the loyalty cash
  • moguptmogupt Posts: 20
    Do the same numbers apply across 528i-550i and ActiveHybrid 5?
  • sjeedsjeed Posts: 41
    Does the $750 Rebate also apply to a 535i? Any qualifications to receive the rebate?
  • juandurojuanduro Posts: 3
    SO I'm in the market for a 5 series.. 528i M-sport to be exact. For May I understand the follwoing are the incentives and lease rates
    Loyalty Rebate : $750
    Pull ahead Promo : $500
    Drive event discouunt : $1,000
    Lease details : 0.00127 & 62% for 12k

Now for June, are there any new incentives ? I understand the Lease program remained the same... :confuse:

Thanks!!
  • moguptmogupt Posts: 20
    I need the residual for the Active Hybrid 5. Please help. Dealer is quoting 57%.
    Is that right?
    Mark
    No just the 528's have the $750 Conquest cash while the others just have the $750 Loyalty cash. The AH5 also has $4500 ECO credit
    The conquest cash is just for the 528's. 535's have the $750 loyalty cash and must finance with BMWFS to qualify
    That is correct for 12k miles/yr
  • jcmahoneyjcmahoney Posts: 1
    Am I correct on the following?

528i 10k 36 month residual - 65%

0.00127 money factor

$750 money to use BMWFS

Also looks like a $1000 'Drive Event' offer.

That residual seems too good to be true...Am I missing any other available June cash offers? Can I expect 10% off of MSRP plus these $1750 in offers?

Thanks so much -
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi kbest1. The selling price that you were quoted looks good, but the money factor that you were quoted is too high. BMW FS' buy rate for this car is only .00127.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    You're very welcome santy19.

Car_man
    Host
  • joegolfsjoegolfs Posts: 8
    Car Man

Was hoping to get MF and Residual for 535xi, 18k per year, 36 months in Massachusetts.

thanks.
  • lexrjlexrj Posts: 1
    edited June 2013
    528i 2013
    tech pack
    premium pack
    rear view cam
    heated seats
    park dist. control

Lease 36mo / 15k

MSRP: 55,095
    Invoice: 51,280
    negotiated price: 50,689 (including $750 incentive)
    total down: 2,500
    monthly payments: 617 (8% tax incl.)
    residual: 34,158 / 61%
    MF: .00127
    Doc and Misc Fees: 697
    Acquisition fee: 925

SoCal dealer
  • chiman2chiman2 Posts: 1
    I am wondering if the following quote is a reasonable deal and if I am missing anything:

2013 535xi, silver, Cold Weather, Driver Asst, Premium, Tech pckg, Contour seats
    63 Residual
    127 MF
    $4000 Down
    36m 10k miles
    $726 per month

Thanks
  • 535i blk/blk
    M sport package, Tech package , Premium, back up camera, auto: msrp 63600

1500 down , 630 month include tax , 12k/year ..

Los Angeles ca
  • beamer55beamer55 Posts: 12
    I think that's a sick deal! I would definitely jump on that!
    I'm getting the following offer on a 528i premium package, navi (not tech) and backup cam.

1300 down (due to pull ahead/loyalty/ and ultimate drive)
    565 a month (36 months) with 10k miles.

Do you guys think this is the best deal possible? Your thoughts would help, thx!
    I'm getting the following offer on a 528i premium package, navi (not tech) and backup cam.

1300 down (due to pull ahead/loyalty/ and ultimate drive)
    565 a month (36 months) with 10k miles.

Do you guys think this is the best deal possible? Your thoughts would help, thx!
  • Hey All -
    I am looking to come out of my Mercedes E350 and get into a new 528ix sedan. I visited a dealer last night in Northern NJ and here is what I was offered.

Jet Black with Black Leather
    Premium Package
    Cold Weather Package
    Navigation
    Premium Hi-Fi system
    Park Distance Control
    Rear-view camera

Total MSRP is $58,500
    36 months/12,000 miles yr.
    Selling me the car at $55404 - $750 conquest incentive
    $595.15 per month with $3,862.96 due at signing (just 1st month, bank fee, taxes, doc and plates)

What do you think? I was paying $660 per month for my Mercedes and that was about $60k MSRP.
    Any help would be appreciated - Thx
  • cpacomp1cpacomp1 Posts: 3
    To figure a lease the money down would be subtracted from the inital cap cost. Using the money factor adjusted to intested rate. I would amortize the lease payments and hopefully arrive at the
    stated residual value.? Taxes, bank fee and dmv not included in the above calculation. Generally
    are the usaa and ultimate drive discounts taxable? Sales tax.
  • nvorcenvorce Posts: 2
    Hi,
    I was wondering what the June money factor and res. would be on a 535 x drive with 12,000 per year for 48 months
  • Just closed the deal today. Helped my sister getting a new 2013 535i.
    the car had the following:
    - tech package
    - premium package
    - rear view camera
    - park distance control
    - heated seats
    - upgraded paint (didnt really want one but thats all they had)

MSRP was 60795, Selling cost was 55505. Invoice was 55975.
    36 months lease, 1k drive off, 662/mo including 8.5% tax.

just wanted to share as i was eager to know how much others paid for theirs when I was in the market for one. thanks.
  • yasukazuyasukazu Posts: 3
    Hi,

did your selling cost include any incentives?
  • I want to give a big thanks to InsideCarBuy. I have always gone to dealerships in the past and spent hours there going back and forth haggling them down to what I thought was a great deal. Never knowing exactly what number I should be getting to that would represent the best deal. I got a DIY Dealer Report on the exact BMW 528ix I shopped for last weekend (I posted about it a few days earlier) from InsideCarBuy and not only did it get my payment down from $595 (this is what the dealer quoted me a week ago) to $508.01 but the dealer wanted to know how I knew all the exact numbers and calculations. I showed them the report and they knew of InsideCarBuying. They said this is the kind of guy they don't want to negotiate against, he is a blight on the business and if it continues dealers will suffer. I asked the Manager if the dealer really has minimal amount of profit in it then why except the deal? He said I have all the facts on paper and if I were to visit enough stores he is sure I would be able to get the price from some desperate dealer who is looking to steal a customer from his area and needs an extra unit for the month. He said because I am his local customer the last thing his owner wants is another BMW plate frame driving around from his competition in the area.

Needless to say I'll never get a new car again without one of these reports. I am now looking forward to replacing my Lexus at the end of the year when in the past I always dreaded the process!
  • zoombie99zoombie99 Posts: 124
    you should always know the dealer costs. Edmunds or bmwconfig.com are very good sources.
    also, there is no need to pay anyone for reports
    How many miles a year?
    Hi joegolfs. BMW Financial Services' June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 535xi with 15,000 miles per year are .00127 and 60% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Normally I would advise consumers who need to drive more than 15,000 miles per year to purchase additional miles at lease signing at a discount to what the lease-end penalty for excess mileage would be. However, BMW lets consumers buy extra miles at almost any point up to the very end of your lease at a discount. So, you might as well go with 15k and see what happens. You can always get the extra miles later if you need them.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi nvorce. You definitely do not want to go with a 48-month lease. By doing so you miss out on the lease support that BMW is providing on shorter terms. Go with a 42-month lease instead.

BMW Financial Services' June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 42-month lease of a 2013 535xi with 12,000 miles per year are .00127 and 53% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.