Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BMW 5-Series Lease Questions

Comments

• A Ha. Thanks for the info, kyfdx.
  • Greetings ex_sc400. BMW Financial Services' September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 535i with 12,000 miles per year are .00230 and 59%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

BMW does waive its security deposit requirement for returning lessees, but I don't believe that loyal customers are being given any additional incentives on top of that this month.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • You're welcome denverg35. BMW FS' September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 550xi with 15,000 miles per year are .00230 and 55%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

Car_man
    Host
  • bfvbfv Posts: 5
    By choosing a 535i over 528i, MSRP rises by approx. USD 4000. Can someone tell me if there is a big difference in the engine? 535i is more powerful, but less fuel efficient, i guess.
  • Not to insult you..but if you have to ask ....then save the money...this question is like asking the difference between a Harley and a Japanese import. The turbo is fantastiic. My be the Best engine on the road. So frigid fast it will blow away almost anything! I have zero desire to ever drive anything else. And about the gas. Who cares!,,,if you are spending 50k on a car you probably can afford gas. And I also think the difference is minimal. So if u want to have the best engine money can buy, get the turbo. If u r happy with very decent performance save a few bux But also think resale value, 535s usually hold up better also. .
    Hi Flbimmer, Thanks for the support. I really needed a tiny "push" ! Actually, I have yet to take test drives. I am leaning more toward 535. This will be my first BMW. Thinking about 535i- all wheel drive with Premium 1 & 2 packages, 36/10 K lease.
  • lp30lp30 Posts: 1
    Looking for the leasing factor and residual on a 36month 15K lease for a 2011 535i.

Thanks.
  • Bfv. Glad to help. I ordered the car in may. With never even test driving it. But how was I not going to like any BMW product. No other car have I ever ordered with outndriving. How crazy! But so happy and glad I did. The car get more awesome
    The more you drive and get used to it. The performance iz really amazing and I never for one minute regret paying a tad more for the extra umph of the turbo. If u can afford a 528 then you can afford the turbo. Seriously , if 750 is a stretch, then get a 335 and sVe the cash.
    flbimmer. I see many posts on these forums about 2011 5 series pulling to the right (some sort of alignment problem....and no fix available yet!) did you notice this in your car? I went to a dealer and asked him....and he said he did not hear any problem like that (i could not stop laughing...good actor!)
  • I have no alignment problems. At least that
    I have noticed in 2k miles. However all bmws are so precise that the smallest slope in a road, the cars always follow.
  • Is it possible to buy down the money factor with multiple security deposits?
  • The residual for an ED lease is based on the US MSRP, not the lower ED MSRP. This reduces depreciation several thousand $$ and leads to a significantly lower lease payment.

I'll be picking up my new 335i over there and will turn in my much loved 535xi when it arrives over here.
    Hi,

I am considering ED for a BMW in March 2011. I have Connecticut state license now, but will move to NYC in January 2011. If I place an order with BMW in Nov-Dec, Do I have to register the car immediately or I register when the car comes to USA (sometime in April-may 2011). Thanks.
  • topgun7topgun7 Posts: 409
    edited September 2010
    If I place an order with BMW in Nov-Dec, Do I have to register the car immediately or I register when the car comes to USA (sometime in April-may 2011). Thanks.

You register it when your car arrive here.. When you put in the order, you don't have the VIN number nor the builded date (that come later).. So there is no way you can register anything... All you have at that point is a promise to buy and nothing else...
  • What are new MF and residual for Oct for 2 yr, 3yr, 12000 miles for 2011 528 and 535
  • Here you go, lp30.

BMW Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 535i with 15,000 miles per year are .00230 and 59%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi dallasman. Yes, BMW does offer a multiple security deposit program. The last time I checked, it allowed consumers to make up to seven additional security deposits, with each one lowering the money factor that is used to calculate their car's payment by .00007.

Car_man
    Host
  • Here's the information that you're looking for, asteinberg.

BMW Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2011 528i with 12,000 miles per year are .00230 and 67%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are .00230 and 61%.

Interestingly, the numbers for the 2011 535i are exactly the same.

Car_man
    Host
  • Can anyone tell me if they have done the BMW Select program as opposed to a straight lease? I know there it's a way to get your payments down and that there is a balloon payment at the end but just wanted to find out if it's a good program?
  • I'm a bit confused.....if the edmunds TMV on a 535i with all the options that I want is $57,176 and the invoice is $53,650 shouldn't I try to negotiate at 1,000 over invoice instead of looking at the TMV?
This discussion has been closed.