Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BMW 5-Series Lease Questions

Comments

• jit3jit3 Posts: 3
    Carman what is the latest for 2012 535i with 12k miles, I have a car on order and trying to decide lease vs buy. Thanks
  • Here you go krazy3281. BMW Financial Services' November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 535i xDrive Sedan with 15,000 miles per year are .00195 and 53%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2011 model are .00195 and 49%.

These cars' money factors are .00030 lower for loyal customers.

When negotiating your deal on the 2012 model, make sure to take the new $1,000 cash allowance that is available on it into account.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Here's the latest for you, jit3. BMW Financial Services' November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 535i Sedan with 12,000 miles per year are .00195 and 55%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

The money factor for loyal customers would be .00030 lower.

BMW is currently providing a $1,000 cash incentive on leases of this car through BMW FS.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • dsa421dsa421 Posts: 4
    edited November 2011
    Looking at a 2012 550i with an MSRP $73,475, car is due at port on Nov 16th, my dealer would be doing a "trade" with the dealership to get the car. Salesman who is a "friend of a friend" has offered $2,700 off MSRP for discount INCLUDING loyalty incentive (I am turning in my 5.0 X5).

Are most dealerships prone to knock more $$$ off if they don't have to "trade" and order the car directly from the manufacturer? Do the figures above seem like a not so great deal, I certainly am not impressed.
  • Carman - can you tell me the residual and lease factors for a 550i that i have on order and should take delivery of this week? 3 year 10k/year. Loyal customer discount

Should i push this off to December to get Holiday packages?
  • DSA421, I am not completely knowledgable on the 550 market, but I can tell you that if it were a 535 it would be a horrible deal. Essentially he is offering you 1700 below MSRP. I got my 535 at $200 over invoice price (Edmunds base invoice plus 200 training fee + 385 MACO + 200). Also, I ordered this car and it is being built as we speak. Current incentives are 1k Loyalty, Nav (550 doesn't qualify though), and 1k Mission/Holiday (must finance or lease though). Also 1k for BMWCCA members. Good luck.
  • ezinn12ezinn12 Posts: 15
    edited November 2011
    Finally working a deal on a pretty loaded 2012 528i. Let me know what you think...

MSRP: $61,975
    Sale price: $55,225 incl $3,750 of BMW incentives
    Residual: 56%
    Money Factor: .00195

Discounted enough?? It's being ordered for me to my specs..

Eric
  • vhl71vhl71 Posts: 9
    Can anyone post the latest lease rates for canada?
    Looking at a 535 x drive GT. MSRP is around 76K
    Don't know how much discount I shoudl ask the dealer.

What's the lease rate and discount I should be hoping for? What's the right res value? I'm looking at 36 mon lease with 0 down
  • hi Eric.

i'm looking for the same car. i received the same quote for price and interest rate. however, i dont think i got the loyalty rate break since this is the second bmw. what is your pmt they quoted?

pleased send to chris@raorganicspa.com

thanks so much.
  • Chris,

My deal changed a little since I posted. I ordered a 528i with an MSRP of $60,525. The discounted price was $54,385 and then recieved the $1,000 loyalt. With $2,000 due at signing, my payment is $733+tx. And you?

Eric
  • I purchased a 2011 535i yesterday that must have been one of the last ones received in Houston as it had an arrival date here of September 25. 35 miles on the odometer and $62,875. I paid $53,000 and had the dealer include the iPhone cradle.

I asked for purchase and lease alternatives and the dealer was trying to mark up the lease rates significantly.
  • Looking to lease 2012 535i for 36 mos and 12,000 miles in Virginia Beach area. With options, MSRP would be $60,950 + destination. Options - dark graphite, NAV, rear camera, premium pkg & sound, dakota leather, and cold weather.
    - What price should I be able to negotiate for this car?
    - I'm being told there's a $1,730 NAV credit - any other incentives I should be expecting?
    - Quoted loyalty MF rate of .00130 ("just announced") and residual of 55% - sound right?
    - What other Lease charges" should I be expecting to have?
  • Appears you are getting a 0.00065 reduction from the base MF. That is twice what the current Loyalty lease incentive is (.00030). Is it possible you are exiting a current lease shortly, as a new enhanced loyalty program was just announced which discounts the rate further if getting a car in next few months, but exiting one also within a strict upcoming timeframe.
  • novass66novass66 Posts: 11
    edited November 2011
    cbeck44, thanks for your response. Yes, my curent lease is up Dec 8th and I was discussing with the dealer either pursuing the 535i or waiting until the new 3 series came out in a few months. Does this scenario sound like it would qualify for the new enhanced loyalty discount that was just announced?
  • jcarmjcarm Posts: 4
    Ezinn,
    How many months and miles did you have for this deal? This is a higher discount than I have seen. A total of $7,140? Can you tell me what incentives these were for? Was the $2000 due at signing a down payment or just first month payment acquisition fee, tax, licence, document fee?

Thanks
  • The enhanced loyalty (which I believe gives an addtional .00075 discount) has pretty strict guidelines - current lease maturity between Dec 1st and February 29th, and the consumer must take delivery on or before January 3rd, 2012.
  • fenicep3fenicep3 Posts: 13
    edited November 2011
    Hi carman, I am looking to lease a 2012 528i xdrive with cinnamon dakota leather, m sport package, technology package, cold weather package, side and top view cameras and driver assistance package. I live on long island, ny. The quote I received for a 48 month lease with 12000 miles a year was $825 sign and drive. ( first month would actually be 992 plus plates). I am new to this so was wondering if this is a good deal or should I insist to lower monthly payments. They are giving me more than 4 thousand off msrp. I still think the monthly payment is a little on the high side. What do you think. I would appreciate any input that anyone has. Thank you
  • Why would BMW announce a loyalty program for lease ending in December and not include November leases?

My lease ends November 30th so it does not qualify. That bonus makes a big difference--I probably won't lease the 5 series because the lease rates are so lousy!
  • Jcarm,

My lease is for 36m/12k miles. I recieved the nav, loyalty, and holiday $1000 incentives. The $2000 includes 1st, tax, tag, tittle and whatever, other dealer fees he could find.

Regards,

Eric
  • The enhanced loyalty has a .00075 MF reduction. If you qualify, this combined with the normal loyalty rate gives you a total MF reduction of .00105. The base 5 series MF is .00195 and should go down to .0009 if you qualify for both MF reductions
This discussion has been closed.