Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BMW 5-Series Lease Questions

Comments

• Hi taffymon. Do you happen to know this car's selling price. I could probably come close to backing into it by playing with the numbers, but that figure would make it much easier for me to evaluate this deal. The selling prices of leased vehicles are negotiable, just as if you were paying cash for or financing them. Consumers should always find out how much they are being charged for the vehicle that they want, to see if there's more room left to negotiate.

If you're not in a hurry, it might not be a bad idea to wait to get your new BMW. BMW had huge incentives in December and it blew out a lot of vehicles. As a result, it backed off on incentives on many vehicles, including the 5, in January and February. I suspect that they will crank back up support at some point this year as inventory levels grow.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Here you go ray1022. BMW Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 550xi with 15,000 miles per year are .00135 and 49% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2013 535xi are .00135 and 52%.

I don't think that BMW is offering 39-month leases on these cars right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    edited February 2013
    Sure wdl963. BMW Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 535i Sedan with 15,000 miles per year are .00130 and 60% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • We pulled the trigger on the deal yesterday so I hope we did OK. The selling price was something like $59,900. We are putting down a total of $5500 that includes the down, first month payment, aquisition etc. The monthly payment, with tax included will be $669/mo. The car is being ordered from the factory and will come in 8-10 weeks. One dealer told us if the car comes in MAR/APR and there are incentives, we can still benefit as the actual sales/lease contract is not signed until then

Thanks for your time,
    Bob
  • i was quoted on a 535 i m sport package
    msrp 61,000 he said he would take 3000 of msrp

i'm looking to lease 36 month lease with 15k
    he told me lease will be 801 with taxes buit in 7 % florida
    out of pocket 1600

he told me there were no 24 month or 27 month lease
    which i wanted

do i have good deal

Help!
  • are there good programs usually in the month of may
  • Deal is OK. I didn't back calculate your MF to see if you're getting hit there, but 3k off MSRP is ok/good, but not great, and I'm always concerned when people tell you the 24/27 isn't there. The 27 is not always offered but the 24 is. Currently there is a 24 & a 30 offered at 66 & 63 % residuals.
  • Car_man,

What is the residual and money factor for a 2013 535i M Sport for 10,000 and 12,000 miles, 36 months?

Thanks,

KK
  • Hi rickyeee1. It's difficult to say what BMW's programs will be like several months down the road. I can tell you though that BMW's lease payments on the 5 Series dropped by $50 per month between last February and last May. That is probably an indication that there is a good chance that the deals on this car will be better this May than they are now...but it's certainly not any guarantee that will be the case.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi robert5117. Please see my previous post for some insight on this issue.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi kickazzz2000. BMW Financial Services' February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 535i with 12,000 miles per year are .00130 and 62% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

The residual value for a lease with 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • Got the following offer on a 2013 535 M sport
    Premium Pkg
    M Sport Pkg
    Navigation
    Multicontour Seats
    Park Distance Control
    Rear View Camera

MSRP 65,470
    Selling Price 62,209
    Residual .63
    MF 0.0013

Offer is for $672.49 with $2500 down and $1500 dealer rebate.

Is this a good deal?
  • I did a 550i M sport lease for 685 per month including tax. Car has Sport auto transmission. Premium package on 535 is basically standard on 550i (camera, nav, roof, dakota leather, memory seats). I did have to put 4,800 down and then BMW kicked in 2,000. MSRP 66,695. Selling Price 61,295. 63 percent residual, 10k mi per year, 36 months.
  • If I special order a car from BMW and decide not to follow through, do I lose the deposit? I have seen a few cars on dealers lots that are customer orders, but obviously they did not follow through.
  • car_man

Can you give me the residual and money factor for a 36 month 15k mile lease on a BMW Active Hybrid 5

Thanks!
  • what should lease rates, residuals be for 24/36 months with 12/15K
    do you have any current deals you know of
    i was called by the local florida dealer that there is a pull ahead for my2011 535 owners now

thanks
  • yycyyc Posts: 1
    Just Lease mine yesterday. I didn't do too much of negotiation in-n-out within 2 hr. 4000 down, 740 a month.
  • Hi Car_man

Can you please give me 36/39 mos residuals and Money Factors for a 2013 M5.

Also is there any dealer cash in these cars?

Thanks!
  • jagu1jagu1 Posts: 1
    edited February 2013
    You should have spent more time negotiating and you would have save $3000.
This discussion has been closed.