Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BMW 5-Series Lease Questions

Comments

• zoombie99zoombie99 Posts: 124
    What is your monthly payment? What did you put down?
    Does that include Maco and the training fee?
  • nystarnystar Posts: 26
    edited July 2013
    Car man,

Any idea about the August Lease Program for 535xi with Premium, Tech, Cold Weather, Driver assist, and M Sport packages 36 Months, 10K Miles? Is it any better than July program?
  • bmwrgrbmwrgr Posts: 1
    Anyone have any recommendations for New England BMW dealer
    looking for 2013 535 x drive
    Black / oyster
    15 k miles lease
    will consider single payment
    veteran / military discount
    36 months
  • Got an offer from a dealer for a 2013 528i with premium package, nav, backup camera, and heated seats as follow:

- 36 month, 10K miles
    - $4800 driveoff including license, first month etc, and loyalty cash applied
    - $450 Month including tax

Let me know what you think of the deal. Any responses are appreciated.
    Not enough info. Need the exact equip and MSRP. You are also putting too much down.
  • MSRP is $54500
    Options are: Premium package (leather, power tailgate, comfort access), heated front seats, navigation, rear camera, parking sensors.

They also offering lowering down payment but that would increase the monthly payments that much.

I was thinking of going to the dealer tomorrow. Appreciate any advise.
  • nystarnystar Posts: 26
    CarMan

Any idea abut August program for 535xi, 10k Miles, 36 Months?
  • macdadmacdad Posts: 65
    What is the August MF and R for 36mo/12K miles 535GT. Also any current incentives from BMW?

Thank you,

macdad
  • ed63ed63 Posts: 3
    Carman,

Do you know if there was any changes in RV and MF for the 2013 and 2014 M5? Are there any new incentives or is it just the same loyalty and $1500 build credit?

Thanks!
  • a8man1a8man1 Posts: 23
    Hi Peter, that is a great price whatwas the monthly payment offered?

Thank you!

Ben
  • Hi all,
    i am trying to build a 2014 528xi on bmw website.

but i dont see the option of including technology package anymore. how do I select navigation system in my config now.
    What is the main difference between 2013 vs 2014 model?

also do you know what is August money factor, residuals for 528xi.
    36 months, 12k/yr.

do dealers in tri state area already have 2014 models in inventory.

Thanks,
  • 2014 have nav standard.
  • chaspavchaspav Posts: 9
    Just ordered a 2014 528i xDrive in Glacier Silver with Driver Assistance, Luxury Seating and Premium Packages. Also added the HK sound sytem and heated seat options. MSRP came out to $61,450. Applied a UDE coupon and settled on a sales price of $56,500. RV= 61%

Did the lease for 36 months with 12K per year. Only money out of pocket is first month, acquisition fee of $725 and DMV fees. I capped the taxes in the payments. Monthly payment of $691. The programs are terrible, but I am told that my deal can improve if the RV and MF improve in my favor or if BMW offers any rebates in Sept or Oct.

Any thoughts??
  • m4mm4m Posts: 76
    Here is another rebate if you qualify: Up to $1500 Additional BMW Financial Services Loyalty Cash towards the financing or leasing of many new BMW's through BMW Financial Services!

Must be a current owners of a BMW or have proof that you sold your BMW within the last 12 months.
    Thanks for the info, but unfortunately I am a first time BMW owner. Hopefully first of many
  • jasonmdbmwjasonmdbmw Posts: 117
    Just $1000 Loyalty on all 5 Series
  • m4mm4m Posts: 76
    edited August 2013
    Invoice on this build you have is about sale price you got $56,534 so I would go with sale price at invoice and then apply your $1k UDE coupon
  • Hello Chaspav,
    when do you expect delivery of your call?
    also, 2013 model had 64% residual for 12k/yr, 36 month lease. has this dropped to 61% now? did you check with multiple dealers in your area.

what is the money factor you got.
    2013 models has MF of .00127.
    is this the same or this has changed as well.

Carman - do you have August no. for 2014 models.

Thanks,
    Hoping to take delivery by end of October. Yes, the RV dropped in August to 61% for 12K, but MF held steady at .00127.
This discussion has been closed.