Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier BMW 7-Series Lease Questions

Comments

• poorprofpoorprof Posts: 109
    2009 750i
    MSRP 94700
    4k drive off
    1179 a month plus tax

Any thoughts? This includes a 6k rebate.
  • got a 2010 750i last week from shelly

msrp: 98400
    drive off: 3300
    3yr/15k
    1508 w/tax of 9.75%

imo, you should be able to get alittle bit better deal cause it is a 09, assume your deal is base on 15k a year and it is only 200 difference
  • just got a 2010 750Li outside philly last friday

msrp: 97030
    drive off: 2235
    3yr/10k
    1318 tax in
    hope this help
  • Hi Carman ... I'm thinking about a '10 BMW 750i lease. It appears that they have the best MF and Residual vs Mercedes, Audi, Jag and espcially Porsche. In working with the local dealer, they knocked off $5000 off the car without even negotiating. Here's what's on the table now :

MSRP $99680
    Selling Price $94680
    MF .00170
    Residual 53%
    3 yr for 15k per yer : $1538 (includes CA 8.775% tax

Its hard to find what the invoice is on this car as the MSRP base price for the car doesn't match in Edmunds, KBB or NADA vs what is on the sticker. Sticker states that the car before options is $80455 (not incl gas guz and dest charge). Edmunds states that it is $82000). So I'm guessing that the first offer is still around 3K over invoice.

Any thoughts anyone on how much lower I can get them being in So. Calif???

Thanks,
    Tim
  • gryangryan Posts: 35
    Sounds like a pretty good price, i believe invoice on that car to be around $92,000 so you may be able to get a little bit more off, I would offer $1500 even, per month, but lets see what Carman says
  • Hey all,
    getting a new 2010 750li tomorrow. originally, it was $113,000 but thanks to some connections, got it down to $104,000 :). awesome car!! cant wait to get it.
  • Can I get lease prices on the 2011 750li yet? I know they aren't taking orders until March and the vehicle doesn't come out til May, but I like to plan ahead. I live in the Atlanta area. :shades:
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hello Tim. The money factor and residual value that you were quoted for this car are right on the money. $3,000 over invoice isn't terrible on a car that's this expensive, but if I was in the market for one I personally would want something more along the lines of $1,000 over.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hi danamite_64. It's impossible to estimate what this car's payments will be like without knowing what its MSRP and selling price are, but I can tell you what BMW's new lease program on it is like.

BMW Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 750Li with 15,000 miles per year are .00250 and 55%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • bonzmdbonzmd Posts: 5
    hi, i,m in the process of trying to negotiate a lease on a 2011 750 i with xdrive, Msport with 20 inch upgrade, lux seating, and cold weather packages.
    MSRP 96475, but got dealer down to working price of 91275.
    i'm looking for a 3 year lease 15K
    offer on the table is$1479/mo with $5500 drive of cost. i live in RI and sales tax is 7%.
    is this a decent deal or can i do better?
  • Dude, on how many forums are you going to post with this deal? :) Since nobody has official lease numbers on the 2011, I doubt that Terry can advise you on whether or not this is a good deal.
    dude, you're completely wrong. the numbers are out and the car can be ordered. i'm in the process of negotiating prices at this moment. you should re-check your info source.
    Hi bonzmd. I don't know who Terry is, but I'd be happy to help you out. The car that you're interested in probably has a spread of over $7,000 between its full MSRP and its dealer invoice price. The $5,200 dealer discount that you were quoted sounds pretty decent to me on an ordered vehicle at the very beginning of the model year.

Just make sure that the dealer uses BMW Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor of .00250 to calculate your payment and you're in business.

Car_man
    Host
    thanx car man,
    they told me if i order the car and the money factor drops by the time the car gets to me(6-8 wks), they would re-adjust my payments. is that true? and how can i find out what the real money factor is for a given month to make sure the dealer is telling the truth?
    No problem bonzmd. Customers who order BMWs can lock in the program that is available on the vehicle that they want at the time they place the order. Doing so gives them the option of using that program or the one that is available when the vehicle is delivered, whichever is better.

Please feel free to check back with me right before your car is scheduled to arrive and I will be happy to give you an idea of what its lease program is like then.

Car_man
    Host
    thanks for the help. the car is due in mid/late May. i will definitely check back with you.
    You're very welcome, bonzmd. Talk to you then.

Car_man
    Host
  • blckislandguyblckislandguy Posts: 1,150
    The last time I looked it snowed in Rhode Island and there were pot holes. Big pot holes.

I wouldn't get 20" M type wheels because you can't get snow tires for them and Xi drive with summer tires will put you into Narragansett Bay the first time it snows or gets icy and you try to stop.
  • bdemarbdemar Posts: 16
    All I currently have the following deal on the table for a 2010 750i (all wheel drive) space gray, black leather, with comfort package, lux seating, premium sound and the optional 19inch style 235 wheels. I'm doing a 3year 15k lease.

MSRP - 93,880

+ 329 appearance program (is this worth it?)

- 5,880 discount
    ---------------------

- 55,300 Trade in Value
    ---------------------------
    + 50,472 ( Lein payoff on my trade in)
    + 6,195.59 Sales tax
    + 25 Tag fee
    + 154.38 Doc fee
    ---------------------
    89,875.97 Total Price

If I do a 4k cap reduction plus 1 mo payment, acq cost, security deposit (which I might get out of cause I just returned my lease 7 months ago) my drive off cost would be $6572 and my monthly payment $1193. which includes 7% usage tax This is with the .0017 Money Factor.
  • bmwinfo1bmwinfo1 Posts: 2
    interested in buying out my 2007 750li pretty much loaded with 17k miles....have the dealer down to 45,695...is this a fair price for this car with certification?
This discussion has been closed.