Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier BMW 7-Series Lease Questions

Comments

• On Edmunds, an incentive I haven't seen yet has appeared, $3500 holiday money. The deal is listed as follows:

Leasing Incentive 1

Requirements and Restrictions:
    •Down Payment: $3,500
    •Security Deposit: $0
    •Lease Cash: $4,250
    •Annual Mileage: 10,000
    •Loyalty Lease is based on the 2013 740i. MSRP as equipped is $74,195. $2,625 Dealer contribution and $4,250 Lease Cash are required for the $809 monthly payment. Lease Cash includes $750 (Loyalty Bonus Cash) and $3,500 (Holiday Bonus Cash). $5,034 due at signing. Tax, tags and insurance are extra. Must finance through BMW Financial Services.

I didn't check about the continued M package, but I am almost positive that it will be a continuing incentive (btw - it doesn't really cost them more). Also, the interest rates continue to be 3.29%, which I will assume based on this number that the lease/money factor is .00137 (3.29/2400) and is thus not changed from last month.

So, we got a new incentive. Let's see if we get another one during 1st week of Dec. GL!
  • Apparently the program is out - $3500 cash, .00125 MF but 55% residual on 10K - this was 58% earlier
  • yes123yes123 Posts: 11
    just got the following quote on a 2013 750 li x drive:

2013 BMW 750Li xDrive Sedan

Exterior Color

Dark Graphite Metallic II

Interior Color

Black Nappa Leather

MSRP

$104,495.00

Options

137I 750Lxi

B90 Dark Graphite Metallic II

NASW Black Nappa Leather

ZCW Cold Weather Package

248 Heated Steering Wheel

464 Ski bag

496 Heated rear seats

ZEC Executive Package

415 Power rear sunshade

416 Power rear sunshade with rear manual side w...

453 Front ventilated seats

4ND Instrument panel with leather finish

4U1 Ceramic Controls

610 Head-up Display

6NF Smartphone Integration

6NR BMW Apps

ZLP Lighting Package

552 Full LED Lights

5AC Automatic high beams

ZMP M Sport Package

760 Shadowline exterior trim

7MP Sport Package

2NG 19" M light alloy V-spoke style 302-withall...

710 M steering wheel

715 Aerodynamic kit

775 Anthracite headliner

840 Increased top speed limiter

1CA CO2 relevant vehicles

4CA Ash Grain Wood trim

6AA BMW TeleServices

Lender:

BMW FS

Type:

Lease

Term:

36 Months

Miles per year:

10,000 miles/year

Tax State:

NY

Monthly Payment:
    $1,100.00

Total Due at Delivery:

$6,311.51 includes 7.375% Sales Tax
  • Do you expect any improvement on this deal for December, considering all factors incl lower a residual, improved MF, additional option $, etc... ?
  • yes123yes123 Posts: 11
    Hi Carman. Can you help. The dealer is trying to get me to take a car in stock rather than order to my liking. He says that if I take a car that has the M package (which I do want) and is built before august that it is a better deal because the MSRP is higher. He says this is because if it is built after august their is a credit on the window sticker for the M package thus bringing down the MSRP which affects the residual and thus the monthly lease price.

I have used a car lease calculator and the monthly payment stays the same regardless if the MSRP is higher or reduced for the M package credit.

Help.

I'd rather order the color I like rather than settle.
  • Hi yes123. Dealers usually try to steer consumers towards units that they have in stock and away from ordering vehicles. There's a number of reasons for this, including getting a vehicle that they are paying floorplan interest on out of their ASAP plus as the old saying goes a bird in hand is worth two in the bush. Dealers would rather finalize a deal now than wait on an ordered vehicle and risk having it fall apart.

How much more per month are they trying to charge you for an ordered car than one that's in stock? On an expensive car like this, I personally think that it's silly to settle for a color that you don't want for a few dollars per month. Perhaps you could visit another dealer or two to see if they have the exact car and color combination that you want in stock.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi CarMan,
    Do you have the most updated rates and money factor for a 2013 750i xDrive? If so, please post with 12K and 15K miles.

Also, do you if the holiday cash can be combined with other incentives?

Thanks
  • Hi Carman and others

I am looking to lease a 2012 BMW 750 LI xdrive 2012 . The best offer i have found is $899 for 36-month and following specs:

includes Cold Weather Pkg, Luxury Seating Package, 19" wheels Sat Radio, Fine Line High Gloss Wood Trim and more. BMW FS lease with approved credit, $4500 cap cost reduction, 1st, lic, title, acq, tax and doc due at signing. Includes Owner Loyalty. Please see dealer for details.

Do you think this is a good deal. What do I need ask the dealer when negotiating this deal

Thanks
    RM
  • Hi, can someone please respond, any feedback or advice on my previous post
  • Hi rr4mywife. BMW Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 750i xDrive with 15,000 miles per year are .00125 and 53% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

The residual value for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher.

There is a $3,500 holiday cash incentive available on this car right now. It can be combined with $750 owner loyalty cash and the free M Sport Package offers.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi riz3216. The easiest way to evaluate this deal would be to look at this car's MSRP and selling price. Do you have these figures? The selling prices of leased vehicles are negotiable, just as if you were paying cash for or financing them. Without these numbers it is more difficult to tell how large a dealer discount you are being given and in turn if there is any room left to negotiate.

Car_man
    Host
  • That appears to be a great lease price. Why am I paying $1400 plus for 3 years on a 2011 750 LI with mileage, I believe, to be a 12,500 a year.
    And how long should I wait to go into a new 2013 when this lease not ending until early fall.
  • My car is finally here - A 750i with MSRP 98,395 with a lease price of 1,120 for 36 months @ 10k miles per year

What do you say Car_man?
  • Hi nother1inline. What exact model is this again? Also, what was your selling price? Let me know and I'll tell you what I think. Thanks.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car_man,

What are the residual values and Money Factor for both the 740Li and the 750Li for 36 months, 10K miles per year for January? Also, is BMW offering any incentives for the 7 series?

Thanks.
  • All, getting ready to purchase a '13 740Li Xdrive with exec, cold, drivers assist, M Sport, B&O packages. I know there is $4,200 available in incentives, curious to know if most have negotiated purchase price at invoice or below?
  • Is it unrealistic to expect to get a 740Li xdrive at the advertised $889/month with $3500 down? I am trying to get a dealership to agree to those terms, but they are giving me the run around.

Also, are acquisition fees different at different dealerships, or are these guys trying to pull a fast one on me?

Thanks!
    Doc
  • Hello CarMan,
    thank you for all the advice. I have ordered a 750ix, getting about 6% off Euro delivery MSRP. I have to lease it in order to get the $4250 rebate. I offered to provide 7 security deposits. What is a reasonable money factor , before the discount for the deposits( they offer a 56% residual for 36M, 10K/year).
    Many thanks!
  • Hi wiseguy33. BMW Financial Services' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 740Li with 10,000 miles per year are .00130 and 54% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2012 750Li are .00130 and 55%.

When negotiating your deal on either of these cars, make sure to take advantage of the $3,500 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of them.

Car_man
    Host
  • Oh yeah, there's $750 in owner loyalty cash on top of that as well if you're a returning BMW customer. Just thought that I'd add that in case you weren't aware of it.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Doc . BMW charges a $725 acquisition fee on every vehicle that it leases. Dealers have the ability to mark this fee up by a couple hundred dollars and often do so. You should look at this mark-up essentially as part of your vehicle's purchase price.

Car_man
    Host
  • You're very welcome rialto11. BMW Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 750ix with 10,000 miles per year are .00130 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Any reduction for multiple security deposits would come off of that factor.

I don't see a lot of Euro Delivery deals, so I'm not 100% positive that this special money factor is available on that sort of deal, but I believe that it is.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thank you Car_man!
  • You're very welcome wiseguy33.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car_man,

I am looking at a discounted leftover 2012 750i (regular wheelbase) and wanted to know the residuals and money factors for 10,000 and 12,000 miles per year. I'd imagine the residuals would be a little lower since its a 2012 and the 36 months would be up in 2016.

Thanks!

Kevin
  • Hi Kevin. BMW Financial Services' February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 750i with 12,000 miles per year are .00100 and 52% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

The residual value for a lease with 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

I believe that dealers were paid out $7,500 dealer cash on leftover 7s that they had in inventory, so make sure that you're getting a selling price that's well under dealer invoice on this car.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thanks Car_man,

I would imagine that the 13,000 off is due to the dealer cash. Certainly couldn't hurt to subtract another $7,500 from that total.

The car is $92,375 with $13,000 off right off the bat. Was hoping to score it for closer to 70K.

They have 7 of them on the lot discounted like that, so it does appear that they have a glut of inventory.

KK
  • rr4mywiferr4mywife Posts: 48
    Hi Car_Man,
    Would you have the MF and residual rates for a 2013 750ix for both 12K and 15K miles. Are you aware of any incentives on 2013 models? Thanks
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Greetings rr4mywife. BMW Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 750ix with 15,000 miles per year are .00130 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

The residual value for a lease with 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher.

BMW is currently providing a $3,500 cash incentive on leases of this car through BMW FS.

Car_man
    Host
  • rr4mywiferr4mywife Posts: 48
    Thank you Car_Man. Switching gears here ... went to the dealer yesterday and got the following quote on a 2013 740 LiX, with cold weather and M Sport (which is essentially free), BMW Apps:
    - MSRP: 82,545
    - Sell price: 78,666
    - MF: 0.00130
    - Residual: 55%
    NYS taxes (8.625%) rolled into the payment, 36 month lease at 15K miles per year:
    Total upfront: 2,488 (1rst month, bank, tags, etc.)
    Monthly: $1,098/month

Is this a good deal? I need to move on this by 3/31. Would appreciate any advise.
    Thx
This discussion has been closed.