Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier BMW 7-Series Lease Questions

Comments

• What lease specials are there for the BMW 740li?
  • Hello Carman
    Can you please post money factor and residual for a 740Li in Illinois for 36 months and 15K/year
  • Hi car people -
    I am thinking I am going about leasing my next car the wrong way.
    The car in question: 2012 BMW 750 Li which pretty much only has luxury seating package and premium sound system.
    I just realized that the salesman has been quoting me my lease terms based on MSRP of the vehicle. I am supposed to get some discounts off the MSRP with the incentives the dealers get, correct?
    Can someone please explain to me how to go about not getting ripped off?
    MSRP: 92,375
    5k (including tax, title, registration etc + 1st month)
    36 mos
    12k miles
    989/mo including taxes

SO - if I get a discount off of MSRP, my payment etc should change as well, correct?

Thank so much for your help!!
  • Residuals are always based off of MSRP..

Ask your salesperson what the selling price is for that deal. I'm sure there is already a discount involved, or your payment would be much higher..

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• What's BMW's current money factor for a 36 month lease on a 750LI? I'm being quoted silly numbers by dealers - 0.00025, or more. Also, what's the residual on 15k miles year? Finally, with all of BMW's current incentives, how much discount (as a percentage) on MSRP is reasonable? Grateful for any help with this.
  • I am hearing there are new factory to dealer incentives in December. Anyone know details?
  • shawn757shawn757 Posts: 115
    I am hearing it's dealer cash and conquest. I don't know how much still
  • Hi shawn757. I'm aware of the first three cash incentives that you mentioned, but not the dealer cash.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi miamimonty. BMW is currently providing cash incentives of $3,500 and $2,500, $6,000 total, on leases of this car...in addition to its special lease money factor and residual value.

Car_man
    Host
  • Here's the information that you're looking for, travelguy. BMW Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value or a 36-month lease of a 2012 740Li with 15,000 miles per year are .00190 and 56%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

This car's money factor is lower for loyal customers.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car man - can you explain how 6K in BMW cash and/or option incentives can be applied to a current 740i lease formula (MSRP 77K/10K miles) to reduce my upfront out of pocket expense or monthly payment? Is it used primarily, or only, as a cap cost reduction?

I understand lease principles but I am having trouble factoring in incentives. This offer also includes trade-in equity of 2K. Can you help me become better informed?

Thank you!
  • lexusjglexusjg Posts: 3
    edited December 2011
    CarMan-- can you beat the nationally advertised deal on the 7 series if you negotiate? Will the dealer go below the national deal?

740i
    Black sapphire metallic
    Black Dakota leather
    Convenience package
    Power tailgate
    Comfort access keyless entry
    Soft close doors
    Premium sound package
    Sirius satellite
    Premium hi-fi
    19 inch alloy radial spoke wheels

3 yr --36 month lease--- no cap cost reduction--10k miles
    $820 plus tax

This is the national deal, can you beat that..
    Also curious to know the answers to the post above..

Thank You
  • Hi mrpierre12. You can use the total of $6,000 in cash incentives to either pay the money that is due at lease signing or to reduce your vehicle's capitalized cost.

If I was in the market for this car, I would negotiate a selling price that's as close to dealer invoice as possible, then have the dealer deduct the six grand in incentives from that. I would have them cut me a check for the two grand in equity from the trade rather than using that money as a down payment and risk losing it if the vehicle was totaled or stolen.

Car_man
    Host
  • Yes, lexusjg, savvy consumers who are in an area that has a decent level of competition should be able to beat BMW's nationally advertised lease on the 740i without too much trouble.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi Carman,
    Can you let me know the current Jan buyrate MF for the 750 LI active hybrid? 36 month or even 42 month term.
    thanks
  • I certainly do shawn757. BMW Financial Services' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 750Li Hybrid with 15,000 miles per year are .00195 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 42-month lease are .00195 and 45%.

Car_man
    Host
  • The current lease offer on a BMW 740Li gives a rate information of .00190 plus reserve rate of .00020 for a disclosed rate of .00210 (money factor, right?). I also estimated the residual value to be at 65%. The Ft. Lauderdale BMW dealer states he works with Edmonds web site customers..what do you think of these numbers?
  • Could I please get the current 15k buy rate money factor and residual for a 2012 750i xDrive and 750Li xDrive.

Thanks.
    Thanks Car man. You are the best
  • Hi drjackfl. I don't believe that BMW's advertised lease payment allows for any dealer mark-up of the money factor, but I could be mistaken...I haven't worked out the numbers.

BMW Financial Services' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 740Li with 10,000 miles per year are .00190 and 66%.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.