Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier BMW 7-Series Lease Questions

Comments

• Here you go benzpassion. BMW Financial Services' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 750i xDrive with 15,000 miles per year are .00195 and 62%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2012 750Li xDrive are .00195 and 62%.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • You're very welcome shawn757 :shades: .

Car_man
    Host
  • Are there any customer loyalty for existing 7 series leasees?

Are there any rebates on 7 series right now?

My lease is ending at the end of Februrary. Historically, are BMW february or march lease deals better?
  • Hello eric312. BMW is not currently providing any cash incentives on the 2012 7-Series that I am aware of, other than on the Hybrid model.

The loyalty cash and money factor reductions that were available to loyal customers last month are no longer available.

BMW's February lease program certainly isn't anything to write home about. While it is difficult to say what its March programs will be like at this point, I personally would be surprised if they were any worse than the current programs.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car_man

Do you have the MF and residuals for February on the Active Hybrid 7? 36 month or 24 month, 15k miles?

Thanks
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hi dgetz1, BMW Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2012 Active Hybrid 7 with 15,000 miles per year are .00195 and 60%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are .00195 and 54%.

BMW is providing a $7,500 cash incentive on this car right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • What does that credit mean? Kcan I apply that to the down payment so I am paying 0, or is that taken off the price of the car?
    Hi nicksmu17. It means that every dealer that sells one of these cars receives $7,500 from BMW. You should use it to negotiate as low a capitalized cost as possible on the car that you want.

Car_man
    Host
  • jhurstjhurst Posts: 2
    Could You please help me with your opinion on a new 2012 bmw 740li lease. Sticker is $88,125. They are taking my trade for my payoff. $1000 down 36 months for $1061 monthly.
  • jets6745jets6745 Posts: 1
    Is it ok to lease a car 2012 750 xdrive with apprx 2k of miles on it. The sticker is 102k but the dealer is throwing extra incentives and got the cost at 92. The lease is around 1060.
    I'd be happy to jhurst. Do you know what this car's selling price is? That figure would make it much easier to evaluate this deal.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car_Man:

Can you provide the BMWFS current money factor and residual for a 24 month lease (@12k/yr and 15k.yr) of a 740Li.

Thanks!
    Here you go nlproductions. BMW Financial Services' April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2012 740Li with 15,000 miles per year are .00190 and 69%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

The residual value for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • jeff444jeff444 Posts: 2
    Can you confirm April money factor and residuals for 10k per yer on a 750li X drive 36mo term.
    Thanks.
    Sure jeff444. BMW Financial Services' April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 750Li xDrive with 10,000 miles per year are .00190 and 65%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • jeff444jeff444 Posts: 2
    Car_Man that is what they are offering, however, when I do my own lease calculator looks like they are inflating the money factor to 0.0210... why is that?
    Hey jeff444. BMW dealers are notorious for marking-up vehicles' money factors to add additional, hidden, back-end profit to deals. If you are in an area that has a decent level of competition you may be able to find a dealer that is willing to lease you this car using the buy rate.

Car_man
    Host
  • mkbondmkbond Posts: 6
    Car_man, or anyone else with "insider" info. What is the absolute "best deal" on a 7 for May. I would love a 24mo lease but will most likely have to do the 36mo. Which 7 has dealer incentives, best rate/residual, etc... THANKS!!!
    Hi mkbond. BMW just sweetened its offers on the 2012 7 in May by introducing a $2,500 Option Credit on it that can be used on conjunction with the special lease program.

The 36-month, 15k lease program is basically the same on most 7s this month, .00190 and 57%.

Car_man
    Host
  • nicka688nicka688 Posts: 1
    Hi - I'm looking to add a second car for a shorter term basis (15-25 months), and I'm considering lease takeovers (through Swapalease.com, emphatically NOT LeaseTrader.com) of recent (2011-2012) 750Li, but the thought has occurred to me that I might do just slightly worse leasing a new car for 24 months. With that in mind, could someone who knows them please provide the money factor(s) and residuals for BMWFS 24 month 750Li leases at 12k/year and 15k/year usage rates? Also, what is the BMWFS overage charge for excess miles for these leases? Many thanks. - NickA688
This discussion has been closed.