Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier BMW 7-Series Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi nicka688. You're right, while they typically are fairly expensive a short-term lease is definitely worth investigating.

BMW Financial Services' May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2012 750Li with 15,000 miles per year are .00190 and 63%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

The residual value for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher.

I believe that BMW FS' excess mileage charge is $0.25 per mile.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • nicksmu17nicksmu17 Posts: 17
    I saw BMW is offering large incentives on the 2012 BMW 7 series, probably in anticipation of the body change in 2013...

Can you give me the best lease rates for June?

Thanks

Nick
    Certainly Nick. BMW Financial Services' June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 750Li with 15,000 miles per year are .00190 and 57%.

Car_man
    Host
  • nicksmu17nicksmu17 Posts: 17
    Still shopping this, any change in the July rates for 2012 750 xLI?
    Hey nicksmu17. The June lease program is scheduled to run through July 9th. Please feel free to check back with me after that and I'll gladly fill you in on what I have been able to find out about the new program.

Car_man
    Host
  • leaser2leaser2 Posts: 1
    Any update in the July rates for 2012 750LI?
    Here you go leaser2. BMW Financial Services' July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 750Li with 15,000 miles per year are .00145 and 52%, respectively.

There is $4,500 dealer cash and $750 loyalty cash on leases of this car right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • Any change for August....2013s are right around the corner...waiting for these guys to give these things away....

Also, can you list all incentives available?

Thanks

Nick
  • gryangryan Posts: 35
    They have $7000 option credit and 750 loyalty credit. I the money factor is now .00100
    edited August 2012
    Hey Nick. The programs did indeed get a whole lot better on 7's in August. You were right to wait. BMW's advertised payment on the 2012 750Li dropped from $989 last month to $859 today. This is partially a result of a drop in this car's money factor to .00100 and a $7,000 cash incentive (plus $750 loyalty if you're eligible for it). Make sure to take advantage of both during your negotiations. This is an excellent time to lease a 7.

Car_man
    Host
  • mkbondmkbond Posts: 6
    Does anyone know the money factor and residual for a 2012 750Li, 36mo or 39mo, low mileage lease?
  • mlevinemlevine Posts: 203
    Could you please tell me the residual value of the 750 for 24 months and 12,000 miles in addition to the money factor. Internet sales stated at least 15,000 off, but I need to know residual. The cap cost I will know once we discuss units available and color scheme. Thanks for your help.
  • Does anyone know the money factor and residual value for a 36 month, 15,000 miles per year, 3 year lease on a new 2013 750Lix? Thanks.
  • CarMan - Do you know the MF and Residuals for BMWFS, 36mo, 10kmiles per, on the 740i, 740li, 750i and 750li. I still haven't made the move yet. Hoping I didn't wait too long!
  • gryangryan Posts: 35
    I picked mine up on August 31 but heard the rates were same as august and the MF was .00100. I used MSD's to buy rate down to .00051. it is a great time to get a 2012 750 but not many left in NJ area
  • I noticed the price on the bmwusa.com site dropped from 869 to 799. Do you happen to know if the rate or residual changed? Or is there more options credit available?
  • X5 lease is almost up and I am in the market for a 7 series. Decided to forget the 2012 750i and go for a 740i. Reasons: despite the huge discounts (incl $7k option credit) and low MF for 2012 750, BMW is currently offering this month a free M kit upgrade (a nice $4,800 credit, although it cost add $1,300 for 20' wheels that are a must to complete the M look) on the 2013, $750 in loyalty, $700 credit voucher from the iphone/ipad app, and not that bad of an adj cap cost. The 2013 also offers the LED pkg (and I am sick of yellow angel eyes like on the 2012 750, it looks too old), engine and computer upgrades giving more HP than 2012 models and with a small aftermarket upgrade incl a K/N air filter dropped in place of stock, losing the cat with some straight pipes and a minor software upgrade - this car will rock at 400+ HP! An extra kicker, on either 2013 model (750/740), you get an additional 2 miles in gas mileage (which gives me 4 extra miles on the decision of a 2013 740 over the 2012 750 - 19MPG sounds great, better my current hog). As far the choice, I guess I'm sold.

Now the issue: 3.48% interest or .00145 MF :(. The plan - CARMAN - I need to order this car b.c it doesn't exist exactly how I want it. Salesman said I can order now and lock in the residual (56%, which should only go down in time) and the current incentives. And, if in the next 8 weeks it takes to produce the car a better MF or credits come out, I can keep all the good and also have the new better credits/MF/benefit(s). Is this right? Also, when does the Winter event begin and do you think the MF will lower by Dec on this car? I'm thinking of ordering before end of this month before expiration of current credits and have production run into 1st week of Dec since the new rates usually come out in first week of the month. Pls share your thoughts with this plan, especially on whether I can expect more savings by Dec. Thanks.
  • Hey mkbond. BMW Financial Services' September buy rate lease money factor for all 2013 7-Series models is .00145. Its residual values for 36-month, 10,000 mile per year leases of these cars are as follows: 740i - 53%, 740Li - 53%, 750i - 55% and 750Li - 55%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi diononiz. The price drop on advertised leases of the 2013 model is probably a result of the fact that BMW began offering the M Sport Package for free on 2013 7-Series models in September. All future vehicles that are produced will include that option for free. If you are able to find one in stock that doesn't have that package it is eligible for $2,500.

Car_man
    Host
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 27,692
    And, if in the next 8 weeks it takes to produce the car a better MF or credits come out, I can keep all the good and also have the new better credits/MF/benefit(s). Is this right?

You can't pick and choose pieces of the program.... You have to take the good with the bad.. If they improve the MF and residual, but take away cash incentives, then you can't take the better stuff and keep the parts of the program that have been discontinued..

On the plus side, it can't get worse than the deal you've negotiated, so at least you have an upper cap...

regards,
    kyfdx

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

This discussion has been closed.