Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier BMW 7-Series Lease Questions

Comments

• Hi Doc . BMW charges a $725 acquisition fee on every vehicle that it leases. Dealers have the ability to mark this fee up by a couple hundred dollars and often do so. You should look at this mark-up essentially as part of your vehicle's purchase price.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • You're very welcome rialto11. BMW Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 750ix with 10,000 miles per year are .00130 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Any reduction for multiple security deposits would come off of that factor.

I don't see a lot of Euro Delivery deals, so I'm not 100% positive that this special money factor is available on that sort of deal, but I believe that it is.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thank you Car_man!
  • You're very welcome wiseguy33.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car_man,

I am looking at a discounted leftover 2012 750i (regular wheelbase) and wanted to know the residuals and money factors for 10,000 and 12,000 miles per year. I'd imagine the residuals would be a little lower since its a 2012 and the 36 months would be up in 2016.

Thanks!

Kevin
  • Hi Kevin. BMW Financial Services' February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 750i with 12,000 miles per year are .00100 and 52% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

The residual value for a lease with 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

I believe that dealers were paid out $7,500 dealer cash on leftover 7s that they had in inventory, so make sure that you're getting a selling price that's well under dealer invoice on this car.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thanks Car_man,

I would imagine that the 13,000 off is due to the dealer cash. Certainly couldn't hurt to subtract another $7,500 from that total.

The car is $92,375 with $13,000 off right off the bat. Was hoping to score it for closer to 70K.

They have 7 of them on the lot discounted like that, so it does appear that they have a glut of inventory.

KK
  • rr4mywiferr4mywife Posts: 34
    Hi Car_Man,
    Would you have the MF and residual rates for a 2013 750ix for both 12K and 15K miles. Are you aware of any incentives on 2013 models? Thanks
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Greetings rr4mywife. BMW Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 750ix with 15,000 miles per year are .00130 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

The residual value for a lease with 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher.

BMW is currently providing a $3,500 cash incentive on leases of this car through BMW FS.

Car_man
    Host
    Thank you Car_Man. Switching gears here ... went to the dealer yesterday and got the following quote on a 2013 740 LiX, with cold weather and M Sport (which is essentially free), BMW Apps:
    - MSRP: 82,545
    - Sell price: 78,666
    - MF: 0.00130
    - Residual: 55%
    NYS taxes (8.625%) rolled into the payment, 36 month lease at 15K miles per year:
    Total upfront: 2,488 (1rst month, bank, tags, etc.)
    Monthly: $1,098/month

Is this a good deal? I need to move on this by 3/31. Would appreciate any advise.
    Thx
    Hi rr4mywife. The money factor that you were quoted looks good. Does the selling price that you were quoted include the $3,500 cash incentive that is being offered by BMW, or is that being taken off from that? Either way, I wouldn't be surprised if you were able to negotiate a larger discount than this. All told, between in incentives and the spread between MSRP and invoice there's probably at least $11,000 to play with on this car. It wouldn't hurt to comparison shop some more.

Car_man
    Host
    Yes, it does include the 3,500 incentive. Thanks for the advice. Will car shop this week and close a deal soon. Thanks again.
  • ekaplanekaplan Posts: 3
    I just signed a lead for 12K, 750LIx, 2012, $93,000 plus, and the lease was $1,107 plus sales tax. No money down.
    @ekaplan .... mind if I ask what area you live in and the dealer? Thx
  • ekaplanekaplan Posts: 3
    North Shiore, Massacbusetts, prefer to not mention actual dealer but you can email me direct at ekaplan@bosoa.com to discuss further.
  • jvergarajvergara Posts: 9
    Dear Car_Man:
    Could you please let me know what are the latest available residual values and MF to lease a 2013 740i for 36 months / 10k miles per year. I plan to do a ED, so any incentives that you are aware of for this model that you could share are greatly appreciated.
    Many thanks
    You're very welcome rr4mywife. How did everything turn out?

Car_man
    Host
    I;d be happy to help you out jvergara. BMW Financial Services' April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 740i Sedan with 10,000 miles per year are .00129 and 58% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

Car_man
    Host
    Great - Thanks. I spoke to the Massachusetts dealer and we are working on a deal.
    You're welcome rr4mywife. Make sure to stop back and let us all know how everything turns out.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.