Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier BMW 7-Series Lease Questions

Comments

• 2008 750i MSRP $84,120 (sport, sound package with comfort access,satellite radio)
    24 month lease $979
    36 month lease $939
    $1800 down includes all fees, tag etc.
    Is this a good deal? How much lower can I negotiate the payments?
  • What was your cap price on this deal?
  • Cap price is $74,120 and MF is .00105
  • shawn757shawn757 Posts: 132
    Hi,
    Can someone tell me what is the current residual and money factor for a Li modle for 24 month, 36 month and 48 month? I want min 15K miles a year

thanks
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi shawn757. Here's the information that you're looking for. BMW Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of an '08 750Li with 15,000 miles per year are .00215 and 64%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are .00215 and 54%. The 42 month numbers are .00215 and 44%. I don't believe that BMW is providing lease support on 48 month leases.

Keep in mind that if you are a current BMW FS lessee, you are entitled to a substantial .00100 reduction in the aforementioned money factors.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • 2008 750i MSRP $84,120 (sport, sound package with comfort access,satellite radio)
    Cap price $74,120
    24 month lease $967
    36 month lease $932
    MF is .00105
    $1800 down includes all fees, tag etc.
    Is this a good deal? How much lower can I negotiate the payments?
    :confuse:
    Thank you Car man, By putting down security deposits, how much I can get the money factor reduced to?

Thanks
  • bmchrisbmchris Posts: 6
    0.00066 with 7 security deposits in addition to the standard 1.
  • bmchrisbmchris Posts: 6
    2008 750i MSRP $84,120 (sport, sound package with comfort access,satellite radio)
    Cap price $74,120
    24 month lease $967
    36 month lease $932
    MF is .00105

dreamer8 - can you explain if you can how you can get the 0.00105 money factor, when the buy rate is minimum 0.00115 for current owners, and 0.00215 for new customers? Does the 0.00105 include additional security deposits for example?

FYI - local dealers will do invoice less $5K with the buy rate leases.
  • campioncampion Posts: 7
    I am currently leasing a 2006 bmw 75O my lease will end oct 03rd. I would like to extend until the new 750i comes out in the spring[i've been told about march]. I've also been told that my payment for this extension payments would stay at the present figure . what should i do to get the car as soon as possible and shop for the best monthly payment ? I'll be ordering a car without any extras. I'm a snowbird and will be in the naples fl. until may and come from mass. thanks for your help.
  • Working on a 24 month lease of a 2008 750li with the following
    12k per year
    premium sound
    comfort
    convenience
    19 wheels
    sat radio
    hd
    luxury seating
    MSRP 88970 ACC 79780.19
    residual 66%
    BMW loyalty
    payment1036.78
    due at start 1956.42
    Seeing that this is the last year of the model and we are into August here is this a good deal or should i continue to work them to see if they go lower?
  • I bought a similiar car in June 2008. Just like yours only inclusive of sport pack, 20 inch wheels, video . Got 14k off the 92k MSRP. 2 year lease, 12k miles...monthly payment of 1036 (coincidence that we are identical)....money factor of .00155.
  • great deal and thanks for the input. was it in south florida by chance?
  • No...in Northern California....but IMHO...if the car you are dealing on is one that you like...then I'd go for it...your deal is pretty good...and if you held out for another couple grand...maybe the stars would line up...but maybe not....
  • What are the September BMW 750LI lase rates for 36 months and 24 months? I want 15K miles a year.
  • Hi shawn757. BMW Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2008 BMW 750Li with 15,000 miles per year are .00225 and 57%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are .00225 and 50%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thanks car man. What about the loyalty money factore for returning customer? Wow the residual have dropped 4% from last month? Are they (BMW) providing more cash than $5000 for this?
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 10,914
    A large local newspaper would like to speak with consumers who currently own or had owned a BMW 7 Series since the 2002 model came out. The reporter wants to discuss topics such as the Bangle butt and the iDrive. If you are interested in speaking to the reporter, please respond to ctalati@edmunds.com with your daytime contact information no later than September 15.

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• You're welcome, shawn757. BMW raised its cash incentive on the 2008 750Li from $5,000 to $7,500 in September, but it is not compatible with BMW Financial Services' special lease program. BMW FS' buy rate lease money factor for the '08 750Li is .00225 this month. BMW has been providing a money factor discount for returning BMW FS lessees, but I am not sure if that program is still available.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi, I am looking to lease 2008 750LI with pretty much all the available options. The one I am looking at has MSRP $92800 and I am geting almost $15K off from the MSRP. With $5000 down and MF of .00225 my payment would be $1175 with taxes on 36 month and 12K miles per year lease. I am not current BMW owner so I can not get the lower MF. IS this a good deal on 08 model. My dilema is should i wait for the 09 model till spring or summer or buy the 08 model. Will I be able to find good deals on 09. Dealer is telling me it will go for full MSRP. What do you think car man? and input from other new 08 owners would be appreciated. I need to make this decision in next few days.

Thanks for your input and time.
  • I am looking at similar car with 92800 MSRP and geting $15K off the MSRP. On 3 year lease with 12 K miles my payment is coming to $1175 with taxes. The money factor they are giving me is .00225 (I am not previous BMW owner) Which dealer did you use to get your deal? and what was your motivation to get the 08 model when the 09 is coming out in March? I am going through this dilema. Should I buy the 08 or wait for 09?
  • IMHO....15k off the 92.8k car is a sweet deal....a couple of things for you to consider....i wasn't a previous 7 series owner either...but they gave me their buy rate (at that point it was .0020)....then I increased my security deposit 8x to buy down the money factor even more....I also intentionally leased it for two years vs. three....the monthly worked out better than the three year...and then I figured, I could swap it out for the newer model after the 2009 year had some time to work out its kinks (each new 7 series model has never been bug free its first year) and so that I wouldn't have to deal with gouge pricing that I thought would be happening during the early months of the new car launch.
    Hope that helps. Let me know what you end up doing...good luck!
  • Thanks for the quick input. I will keep you posted on my move.
  • Hi mann1970. If you haven't pulled the trigger on your lease yet, you're in luck...BMW significantly enhanced its lease program on it on Friday. BMW Financial Services' new buy rate lease money factor for a 36 month lease of an '08 750Li is .00110...less than half of the previous factor. This should shave more than $100 per month off of your car's payment. If I was personally in the market for a new 7-Series, I definitely would lease one now using this new program rather than waiting for the 2009 model. I don't think that it's going to get any better than this for a while.

One other thing. I see that you are considering making a $5,000 down payment on your lease. You would be much better off keeping that money in the bank, even though it means that your monthly payment will be a little higher. I say this because if your car is totaled there is a good chance that your down payment will disappear.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car_Man, thanks for the update. I did pull the trigger on Sunday on Michigan Blue 750LI with Cream Beige. MSRP 93620 and got 14620 off the MSRP. I was able to take the benefit of the low MF. I did a two year lease with 12K mile per year. I used Coast BMW in San Luis Obispo. Good people to deal with.
  • eric312eric312 Posts: 71
    Car_man,

What is the money factor for 750i for 39 months or BMW only leases for 36 months? Also, what is the residual? What do you think is the reasonable discount off MSRP right now given the economy and end of the model year?

Thank you.
    Car man,
    Thats great news. Is this for new customers or returning loyalty? What is the loyalty money factor for returning customers?
  • No problem, mann1970. Congratulations on getting your cool new ride. Enjoy and if you'd like, you can stop by the Dealer Ratings & Reviews section of Edmunds.com to tell everyone about your recent dealer experience.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi eric312. BMW Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2008 BMW 750Li with 15,000 miles per year are .00110 and 50%, respectively. I am not personally all that familiar with what the market is like for this car right now, but if I was interested in one in this sort of market I would shoot for a significant discount...as close to dealer invoice as possible. You may be able to get an idea of how much you should pay by visiting the "BMW 7-Series Prices Paid and Buying Experience" discussion.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey shawn757. I believe that BMW eliminated the loyalty discount when it made the enhancement. BMW Financial Services' new buy rate for the '08 750Li is .00110.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.