Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier BMW X5 Lease Questions

Comments

• Carman,

what sort of monthly payment can get i get from a 3.0 msrp 53225 including preium and tech pacage, 1500 miles per year and 5700 out of pocket. Any help would be much appreciated.
  • twinspeedtwinspeed Posts: 4
    I am looking at an BMW X5, Premium Package and Sports Package in White. MSRP 54,325.00.

Offer:
    798/month incl tax
    10,000 mi/yr - 36 months
    Money Factor 2.5
    Residual 61%

Bank Fee: 825.00
    Document Fee: 45.00
    Lic. and Reg: 408.75
    First Payment: 798.00
    Total Drive Off: 2148.00

No Cap reduction.

Where can I do better with these numbers? :confuse:

Thanks, TW
  • I am looking at an BMW X5, Premium Package and Technology Package in black. MSRP 53,225.00.

Offer:
    700/month incl tax
    15,000 mi/yr - 36 months
    Money Factor 2.3
    Residual 60%

Total Drive Off: 5700
    Is this a good deal? Am i getting enough options for the price
    Where can I do better with these numbers in florida?
  • I have got the following offer for BMW X5 with premium and technology packages, rear entertainment and climate package

Buy offer: 55900
    $998 including tax.
    15,000 mi/yr - 24months
    Residual 68%
    Total driveoff: 3100.

Could somebody suggest, is it ok to take this deal or can I find better deal?

Thanks
    Sam
  • Got great offer today.

msrp 53325
    sell price 50185
    783 inclding tax
    total drive off: 1017

Preim package & technology

thats over 3040 off msrp, however its 1130 over invoice. Is this a good deal? If think i can get better in florida, please let me know anyone.
  • twinspeedtwinspeed Posts: 4
    $2300 off of MSRP is the best I'e seen so far. You're getting close to the best deal I would say,.....but what di I know. :confuse:
  • fergie3fergie3 Posts: 6
    Can anyone recommend a good Houston dealer? I have checked with a couple of dealers and not had good results. Quoted money factor of .00285 and no discount from msrp. Thanks in advance for any help.
  • sb07sb07 Posts: 6
    Can you advise me on the current lease rates for the X-5
    Money factor
    Residual
    for a term of 24-36 months
    $2,500 down
    thanks a bunch
  • anon3anon3 Posts: 147
    It's funny how people like Car_man like to show their vehicle savvy by calling all SUVs "trucks". It's probably because several manufacturers build their SUVs on a re-purposed truck platform. Since BMW doesn't build a truck of any kind, it's hard to see how an X5 could correctly be referred to as a "truck" except using the most generic definition, which would make any vehicle a "truck" if it has a trunk or cargo area that could be used to "haul" stuff. I'm sure lots of farmers would love to haul their turnip crop to market in the back of an $80,000 X5 truck.
  • fliptradefliptrade Posts: 3
    Carman? Anyone?

Instead of sifting through all past threads, is there any website that give you updated MF and residuals for different make and model cars? Is there not an easier way to figure this out?
  • gailbnygailbny Posts: 2
    Local dealer says there's no loyalty rate discount available on the x5, 'cause they sell so well.
    Offer details:
    x5 base 45900
    prem. 5040
    Cold weather 900
    rear clim. 700
    Running boards 300
    ipod/usb 400
    Total = 53,025
    OFFER = 50,345 (he said a flat $1000 over invoice is their best deal on any x5 -- even custom order from factory)
    36 mos, MF 2.3 = 730.71
    plus CA tax = 790.99

I was only considering another x5 b/c I thought I'd get a better money factor. My husband was quoted the discounted MF of 1.8 ysterday on a new 535xi wagon...

Anyone else heard of no loyalty discount on the money factor on the x5 ? :cry:
  • heh money factor is 2.3 here in florida. Deal doesnt sond bad depening on how mch needed from pocket. i was offered
    783 with taxes inclided, Total due at signing 1019.
  • chaddy75chaddy75 Posts: 48
    Anon-I find it more amusing how you constantly make a fool out of yourself by saying this senselss &**&%&*. You clearly have some NEGATIVE energy going on based on your previous messages. If you don't have anything to say that is relative to this blog than save it. Nobody cares about your nonsense. At least Car_man is nice enough to spend all this time helping everyone with their questions and concerns which is more than I can say for you.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Here's the latest lease program for the truck that you are interested in, rag3. Through July 31st, BMW Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor for a 36 month lease of a 2007 X5 3.0 with 12,000 miles per year are .00230 and 60%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi aminoacids1. In your post you mentioned that you are willing to pay $5,700 at lease signing. It actually would be in your best interest not to make any capitalized cost reduction when you lease. Consumers who make large cap cost reductions on leased vehicles risk losing part or all of them if their vehicle is totaled in an accident or stolen and never recovered.

Let's work up a sample lease payment on the truck that you are interested in. The current MSRP of a 2007 BMW X5 3.0 with the Premium and Tech Packages is $53,325 and its dealer invoice price is $49,055. Let's assume that you are able to get it for $1,000 over invoice. According to my calculations, this would put the 36 month, 15,000 mile per year, zero down, pre-tax monthly payment for it at around $718.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Greetings twinspeed. The selling price that you were quoted for the X5 that you are interested in appears to be around $2,000 over dealer invoice plus the dealer is marking up BMW Financial Services' acquisition fee by $200. I am not intimately familiar with what the market is like for this truck right now, but there is still some room there. Make sure to stop by the following discussion to see how much other community members have paid for similar models lately: KarenS, "BMW X5: Prices Paid & Buying Experience" #, 30 Oct 2003 6:16 am.

When you arrive at a selling price that you are comfortable with, have the dealer calculate your lease payment using BMW Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor of .00230.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi Sam. What is the MSRP of the X5 that you are interested in? It will enable me to see how much of a discount you are being given on this truck and enable me to use BMW's actual lease program to estimate what your monthly payment should be.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Here's the info that you're looking for, sb07. Through July 31st, BMW Financial Services buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2007 BMW X5 3.0 with 15,000 miles per year are .00230 and 68%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are .00230 and 58%.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hmmmmm, I'm not sure what I did to cause your attack, anon3. I'm not trying to be Mr. Fancy Pants and show my "vehicle savvy" by calling the X5 a truck. In its sales press release that BMW North America publishes every month it calls the X3 and the X5 "light trucks." It's just a word. I apologize if my use of the word truck offended you in some way.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi fliptrade. I am not personally aware of any web sites that provide accurate lists of vehicles' current lease programs to the general public, but I would be more than happy to give you an idea of what the new July program is like for any vehicle that you are interested in.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
This discussion has been closed.