Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier BMW X5 Lease Questions

Comments

• beopersonbeoperson Posts: 54
    I would like to find out what are the June numbers for 3.5d as well.
    Is 3500 ecco credit is still available?
  • beopersonbeoperson Posts: 54
    2011 3.5d
    36M 10K - Residual 56% (12K - 55%, 15K - 54%) MF 0.00195
    42M 10K - Residual 52% (12K - 51%, 15K - 50%) MF 0.00195

$3500 ecco rebate is still available
  • nsfwnsfw Posts: 2
    Do we have MY2012 X5 Premium and Sport Activity June 2011 numbers? Thanks.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    You are correct about the loyalty and MSD money factor reductions, ckgizmo.

BMW FS' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 42 month lease of a X5 35d with 15,000 miles per year are .00195 and 59%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hello marc68. BMW Financial Services' June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a base 2011 X5 with 10,000 miles per year are .00195 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

A $4,000 dealer discount might be doable on this truck if you are in an area that has a decent level of competition, but I am not intimately familiar with what the market is like for the X5 right now.

Car_man
    Host
    Hello bmwmi. BMW Financial Services' June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 X5 35d with 15,000 miles per year are .00195 and 53%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

The residual value for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher.

The money factor is .00030 lower for loyal customers.

Car_man
    Host
    Nsfw, BMW Financial Services' June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2012 X5 Premium with 15,000 miles per year are .00185 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

The numbers for the Sports Activity model are .00195 and 58%.

These money factors are .00030 lower for loyal customers.

Car_man
    Host
  • wtikwtik Posts: 26
    BMW has a speacial lease offer on 2012 X5 3.5i Prem. for 669/mo for 36 months 30K miles.
    do you think its a good deal? i am also trying to add few more options hoping to get the same deal, it that possible?
  • I am getting the X5 2011 5.0i with the following packages:
    Sports Package
    Technology Package
    Premium Sound
    Running Boards
    MSRP appox $73k
    Buy Price $67225

Out of Pocket $4k and $864 a month (including Tax)

Is this a good deal? Or should I go for the 2012?
    I also inquired about the 7 series and was told the numbers are not good for this.
    where you able to negotiate the price then discussed the lease?
  • I asked them the details such as residual, money factor, invoice after I was given the initial quote. Not sure, if me being aggressive on the car has anything to do with it or the dealer trying to get rid of the car (its in CA and according to the dealer people there prefer 3.5d instead of 5.0)
    Sounds like a good deal. If you are happy with it go for it otherwise you may want to wait until the end of the month to ensure that you got the best deal. Have you looked at USAA or special discount programs? they give the bottom line and help empower you with negotiations.
  • Carman - your thoughts?

X5.0 with Sport Activity Package, Premium Pacakge, Premium Sound Package, Technology Package, Comfort Access Keyless Entry, Running Board, Adaptive Drive

Total (includ Dest) $73075.00
    Out the Door $4000 out of pocket & $865 a month (incl taxes)
    Hi wtik. Manufacturers advertised lease payments usually leave a little meat on the bone so to speak. If you are in an area that has a decent level of competition, I wouldn't be surprised in the least if you were able to beat this payment.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi alwaysarookie. Is $73,075 this truck's MSRP or selling price. It would be helpful to have both numbers so that we could compete them.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi car_man,
    thank you for your reply. I am in Boston area and was able to get $3000 off MSRP through AAA service. I assume that if they participate in that program then the monthly payment should be less based on your reponse.
    bty, I did not go to the dealer yet and am doing homework before contacting them.
    I am still little confused about the MSRP vs the sale price as where does each one fall under the lease calculator. any explanation would certainly help.
  • beamer05beamer05 Posts: 2
    I was hoping I could receive some feedback from the number crunchers on this forum and from others who have leased the X5 on the deal that I received from a South Florida BWM Dealership:

Price $59,675 w/Convience Package

36 months 12k miles Total out of pocket $1,181.49 = $849 + tax (6%)

I was told this is utilizing a MF of .00195 and Residual of 60%

Any feedback is greatly appreciated....Thank you!
    You're very welcome wtik. The following article explains how both the MSRP and selling price are used to calculate lease payments:

Calculate Your Own Lease Payment

Car_man
    Host
  • drlonline1drlonline1 Posts: 10
    I'm currently getting pricing on the same car, but with some additional options which takes MSRP to $66725. Dealer (in Southern Ca.) reduced this by $2775 and gave lease terms of MF .00175, residual 61% for 36 mos. With a down payment of $5K and 10K annual mileage, the monthly payment is $709 (before CA sales tax).

Carman, would appreciate your assessment on my offer as well.
  • lloyd5lloyd5 Posts: 7
    edited July 2011
    I was looking for some feedback on a deal I'm negotiating.
    2012 X5 5.0
    Premium Package
    Premium Sound Package
    Cold Weather Package
    Running Boards

MSRP $69,075 (incl $875 destination)
    Dealer Price $64,815 (Also cap cost as I'm not putting anything down on it)
    MF of .00140 Residual of 61% at 36 mo/ 10K per yr

Lease Payment: $779 + Tax
    Start ups are $1,800 (1st payment, bank fee, title, & plates). I have a $1,000 BMW credit from the Olympic Drive Event so cash out of pocket is $800. Is there more left to get out or is it fair given that the dealer is doing a build on it instead of it coming out of inventory? I'd appreciate any feedback.
    the deal sounds very good. Where are you located? I have $1,000 olympic credit and am looking for a good lease deal
    2012 X5 3.5i Premium
    MSRP: $59,525
    Discounted Sell Price: $56,100 + Taxes & Fees
    Lease Term: 36 Months
    Lease Mileage: 10K / year
    Cash Due at Signing: $2,172.74 (1st mo +regis, doc, taxes)
    Vehicle Monthly Base: $724.64
    Monthly Taxes: $45.29
    Total Monthly Payment: $769.93

Is this a good deal? I feel it should be lower
    Convenience Package 3,500.00
  • katie33katie33 Posts: 1
    Our dealer has given us this deal and want to know if it looks good?

2012 X5 Premium
    Third Row Seat
    Satellite Radio
    $56,025.00 msrp
    36 mo. lease
    12K miles per year

$3,000 cash down + fees
    $720.21/mo
  • edsmededsmed Posts: 5
    Just wanted to throw my offer out there for opinions as well:

2012 x5 3.5 premium
    convenience
    cold weather
    running boards
    3yr / 12K mile lease

$60225 msrp
    $57225 selling price
    $6552 due at signing (7 msd's @ $800 each + some other fees I'm trying to identify)
    $800/month including taxes.

Thoughts?
  • lloyd5lloyd5 Posts: 7
    edited July 2011
    The dealership is in New Jersey
  • lee127lee127 Posts: 3
    Hi, Car_Man,
    I am in MA.
    For the 2012 x5 35i premium with Tech package, convenient pack, third roll seat plus destination fee. MSRP. 62575
    Sell: 59750
    is this good deal?
    What do you think the MF and residual value of this machine(36 month, 10k/m, 0 down)
    Thanks in advance,
  • msc20005msc20005 Posts: 3
    Hi,

I'm considering leasing an X5 diesel. I can't seem to find one locally (Washington DC) with the Active Cooled Seats, so I was considering ordering it. Since I'll be ordering, I thought it'd be fun to pick it up at the SC factory.

If I'm taking delivery at the factory, does the dealer matter? Does the dealer have any influence on the lease terms other than the sell price? Is it really bad to shotgun email lots of dealers looking for the best quote? I'm in sales and I really hate when customers do that to me, but I'm only slightly worried about the karmic debt I'm creating because I really haven't come across a dealer or salesperson who inspires me to give him/her my business.

If I'm ordering, does the time of month matter, or does the sale count for the month the car is delivered? I understand that the sales month for BMW ends on Monday, because the 31st is on Sunday.

Lots of questions, I know, but thanks in advance for any advice.

Martin
    Hi lee127. BMW Financial Services' July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2012 X5 35i Premium with 10,000 miles per year are .00185 and 60%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

This truck's money factor is .00030 lower for loyal customers.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi, you can get a better deal perhaps additional $2000 off
    Let me know if you made a deal already or not. I can suggest a couple of dealers.
  • lee127lee127 Posts: 3
    Thanks alot, Car_man. Very helpful.
This discussion has been closed.