Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier BMW X5 Lease Questions

Comments

• wtikwtik Posts: 26
    the deal sounds very good. Where are you located? I have $1,000 olympic credit and am looking for a good lease deal
    2012 X5 3.5i Premium
    MSRP: $59,525
    Discounted Sell Price: $56,100 + Taxes & Fees
    Lease Term: 36 Months
    Lease Mileage: 10K / year
    Cash Due at Signing: $2,172.74 (1st mo +regis, doc, taxes)
    Vehicle Monthly Base: $724.64
    Monthly Taxes: $45.29
    Total Monthly Payment: $769.93

Is this a good deal? I feel it should be lower
    Convenience Package 3,500.00
  • katie33katie33 Posts: 1
    Our dealer has given us this deal and want to know if it looks good?

2012 X5 Premium
    Third Row Seat
    Satellite Radio
    $56,025.00 msrp
    36 mo. lease
    12K miles per year

$3,000 cash down + fees
    $720.21/mo
  • edsmededsmed Posts: 5
    Just wanted to throw my offer out there for opinions as well:

2012 x5 3.5 premium
    convenience
    cold weather
    running boards
    3yr / 12K mile lease

$60225 msrp
    $57225 selling price
    $6552 due at signing (7 msd's @ $800 each + some other fees I'm trying to identify)
    $800/month including taxes.

Thoughts?
  • lloyd5lloyd5 Posts: 4
    edited July 2011
    The dealership is in New Jersey
  • lee127lee127 Posts: 3
    Hi, Car_Man,
    I am in MA.
    For the 2012 x5 35i premium with Tech package, convenient pack, third roll seat plus destination fee. MSRP. 62575
    Sell: 59750
    is this good deal?
    What do you think the MF and residual value of this machine(36 month, 10k/m, 0 down)
    Thanks in advance,
  • msc20005msc20005 Posts: 3
    Hi,

I'm considering leasing an X5 diesel. I can't seem to find one locally (Washington DC) with the Active Cooled Seats, so I was considering ordering it. Since I'll be ordering, I thought it'd be fun to pick it up at the SC factory.

If I'm taking delivery at the factory, does the dealer matter? Does the dealer have any influence on the lease terms other than the sell price? Is it really bad to shotgun email lots of dealers looking for the best quote? I'm in sales and I really hate when customers do that to me, but I'm only slightly worried about the karmic debt I'm creating because I really haven't come across a dealer or salesperson who inspires me to give him/her my business.

If I'm ordering, does the time of month matter, or does the sale count for the month the car is delivered? I understand that the sales month for BMW ends on Monday, because the 31st is on Sunday.

Lots of questions, I know, but thanks in advance for any advice.

Martin
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hi lee127. BMW Financial Services' July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2012 X5 35i Premium with 10,000 miles per year are .00185 and 60%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

This truck's money factor is .00030 lower for loyal customers.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hi, you can get a better deal perhaps additional $2000 off
    Let me know if you made a deal already or not. I can suggest a couple of dealers.
    Thanks alot, Car_man. Very helpful.
    Hi, wtik,thanks for your post.
    I thought $3000 below MSRP was good enough.
    Could you let me know some deals with better offer?
    Thanks in advance,
    You're very welcome lee127.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car_Man or anyone else that can answer,

Can you tell me what the August lease MF and residuals are for a 2012 X5 xDrive35i Sport Activity lease?

Also, is BMW waiving the security deposit with any credit score or do they have a score threshold for the waiver? If there is a threshold for the waiver, what is it and how much more is the money factor if you do not pay the security deposit?

I have negotiated an order for a:

2012 X5 xDrive35i Sport Activity
    Conv Package
    Running Boards
    BMW Apps
    MSRP $62,225
    Selling Price $58,380

Is this a good deal? They claim $400 MACO and $200 training.

Thank you!
    Hi Lee127
    Here are the details:
    MSRP: $59,525
    Discounted Sell Price: $56,100 + Taxes & Fees
    Lease Term: 36 Months
    Lease Mileage: 10K / year
    Cash Due at Signing: $2,172.74
    Vehicle Monthly Base: $724.64
    Monthly Taxes: $45.29
    Total Monthly Payment: $769.93

X5 xDr35i
    Color A53 Platinum Bronze Metallic N/C
    Upholstery LUB4 Sand Beige Nevada Leather N/C
    Options ZCV Convenience Package 3,500.00
    4AB Dark Burl Walnut wood trim N/C
    655 Satellite radio with 1 year subscription 350.00
    6AA BMW TeleServices N/C
    6AB TeleService Control N/C
    Net Total 58,650.00
    Destination Charge 875.00
    Total Suggested Price 59,525.00
    Hi bimmerbanker. BMW Financial Services' August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2012 X5 xDrive35i Sport Activity with 15,000 miles per year are .00195 and 58%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The money factor for loyal customers is .00030 lower.

From the looks of its advertised payments, it looks like BMW may be waiving the its security deposit requirement right now.

The selling price that you were quoted for this truck looks reasonable to me. It's probably around $1,000 over invoice.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thank you Car_Man!

Do you happen to know what the credit score tiers are for BMWFS? If so, do you also know that the adjustment to MF is for each tier? Does BMWFS take your highest bureau or just Experian?

Thank you!
  • kanchiskanchis Posts: 33
    It is definietly fun to pick it up at the NC factory. You get to really push the vehicle to its limits and trust me you'd be suprised on what this luxury SUV can do. To your second Q, the dealer doesnt really matter. If the dealership has allocation thats all that matters.
    Q3: The best you can probably go is 8% less than MSRP (which is around invoice) but it will be hard to find any dealer who will sell you a car for invoice I think. Not sure how aggresive dealers are on a new X5. I'd say offer $1000 over invoice is a good place to start. Make ur questions short and ask if they'd want to sell a car for you for $1000 over invoice, if they say yes, you stick with them, if they say No u move on. What options you choose doesnt matter for this question.
    As far as i know the deal gets approved when you physically get the car, not when u put the order in because some people do cancel the order after the car has been made. I'm not 100% sure about how the sales people get credit for a sale.
  • It is definietly fun to pick it up at the NC factory.

South Carolina..

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• jackalofnyjackalofny Posts: 4
    edited August 2011
    X5 2012 3.0 premium with conv package+running board, bmw apps etc.
    color: bronze metallic, beige interior
    price $57000 taxes not included
    15000 miles/year :780.00/month
  • kanchiskanchis Posts: 33
    $1200 over invoice is not bad. Are you paying any Maco or dealer fees seperately? If the answer is not then the 1200 includes their "profit" + dealer fees. In that case its a pretty good deal.
This discussion has been closed.