Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Cadillac CTS Lease Questions

Comments

• Hello birdlivs.

Through September 7th, GMAC' base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a base 2010 Cadillac CTS Sedan with 12,000 miles per year are 1.8% and 43%, respectively.

The numbers for the 2010 CTS Sedan Luxury are the same.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • You're very welcome, Alex.

According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2010 Cadillac CTS Sedan Premium 2WD that has an MSRP of $48,685 and a selling price of 40,260 ($46,685 - $6,425 lease cash) through GMAC right now for 36 months with 10,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment would be around $557.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi simon24. Most likely General Motors is taking the cash incentives that are currently available on leases of the CTS into account in its advertised payments. Having said that, most manufacturers' official advertised payments tend to leave a little meat on the bone so to speak. It makes sense if one thinks about it. Dealers would be pretty irritated with the automaker that they are affiliated with if they advertised the skinniest possible deal on a car or truck.

If I was interested in leasing a 2010 Cadillac CTS right now, I personally would shoot for a selling price of around $500 over dealer invoice minus the $6,425 cash incentive that is available on leases of it through GMAC.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thanks for the info.....I'm still deciding between two vehicles however, the rates and residual values are way better for the 2011 CTS that after I did the calculations, even with the $6425 it is less to lease the 2011 model. Would you agree with that?
  • Car_man,

Do you have the current money factor, residual and CCR for the 2010 and 2011 CTS-V for 27 and 36 months with 15k miles per year?

Thanks
  • That's probably a reasonable assumption, suzay22. This late in the model year it is often less expensive to lease a brand new model than it is to lease a leftover one.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey autoboy19. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan with 15,000 miles per year are 1.05% and 49%, respectively.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $2,000 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it through Ally.

General Motors is not providing lease support on the 2010 CTS any longer, but it does have the always attractive 0% financing for up to 6 years on the '10 model.

Car_man
    Host
  • autoboy19autoboy19 Posts: 90
    edited September 2010
    Thanks Car_man.

Is there no current 27 month lease program?

Also, do they still have a $1,000 conquest cash? I live in Georgia.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 27,613
    Ally is GMAC..

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• kyfdx,

Thanks for the clarification. It looks like GMAC became Ally over a year ago, but were using the GMAC name until very recently.
  • Is $6,425 lease cash incentive still available? I live in NY and want to lease a CTS basic. Is it for the 2010 or 2011 model

Thanks

• Car_man,

Can you give me both Ally and US Banks rates/residuals for the 2011 CTS AWD Luxury for 39 months/12,000 miles. I see some really great prices out there and I want to lease soon. The rates have to be pretty good right now and I assume the $1600 CCR is still available. Thanks!
  • autoboy19autoboy19 Posts: 90
    edited October 2010
    Car_man,

Do you have the October lease rates and CCR for the 2011 CTS-V sedan for 24, 36 and 48 months with 12k miles per year?
  • Any time, autoboy19.

You definitely can lease this car for 24 months. GMAC's current base lease rate and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2010 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan with 15,000 miles per year are 0.6% and 63%, respectively.

I haven't heard anything about the conquest cash lately.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi alan124. That huge cash incentive was on leases of the 2010 CTS. Unfortunately, GM is no longer providing lease support on most 2010 models.

There is a special lease program on the 2011 CTS, that includes a $2,000 cash incentive on the '11 CTS Sedan.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi suzay22. Ally's October base lease rate and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 Cadillac CTS Sedan Luxury AWD with 12,000 miles per year are 1.05% and 52%, respectively.

GM is currently providing a $2,000 cash incentive on leases of this car through Ally.

I believe that the lease program through US Bank is fairly similar to this, but I don't have the exact details.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey autoboy19.

Ally's October base lease rate and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2011 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan with 12,000 miles per year are 0.6% and 65%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are 1.05% and 51%.

The 48 month numbers are 1.9% and 42%.

When negotiating your lease on this car, make sure to take the aforementioned $2,000 cash incentive into account.

Car_man
    Host
  • Looking to do a 24 or 27 month lease, 10k miles, FL tax (6%) rolled into payment, $2400 total out of pocket. MSRP is $44,740. Quoted $434.86 for 24 months. Is the Acq fee of $895 accurate?

Please provide the Interest Rate, residuals for 24 & 27 months.

Thanks for the help!

-Adam
  • Sorry for the MSRP of $44,740 the actual monthly payment was $451.35. If I went with the MSRP of $43745 then the monthly payment would be $434.86.
  • suzay22suzay22 Posts: 11
    I can't help with the residual values as I leased for 39 months/12K but the acquisition fee was $795 for me through Ally so it has to be the same for you. You don't need AWD in Florida do you?!!
This discussion has been closed.