Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Cadillac CTS Lease Questions

Comments

• Thanks for the info with the Acq Fee. Good point about FL but the car will be up north for part of the winter. Thanks
  • Hey Adam. Through November 1st, GMAC's base lease rate and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2011 CTS AWD Luxury with 10,000 miles per year are 0.6% and 65%, respectively.

General Motors is scheduled to introduce a new November lease program some time tomorrow.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Do you have lease rates for the Cadillac CTS Coupes? I'm looking at a manual rear wheel drive version on a 24, 27, or 36 month lease with 15K a year. Thanks!
  • Hi Car_man

Any idea what Ally/GMAC is doing for 24 month leases for November for the CTS-V sedan? Are they usually the same MFs and resids as the regular CTS sedans?

Thanks for any info!
  • Hi z4maudioman. Ally's current base lease rate for a 24 or 27 month lease of a 2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe is 0.9%. The rate for a 36 month lease is 0.6%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi socalbmmr. Wow, two consecutive users with BMW references in their user ids who are interested in the CTS. Cadillac must be doing something right.

Ally's November base lease rate for a 24 month lease of a 2011 CTS-V Sedan is 0.15%. That's about as low as it gets. Ally probably published new residual values for the month of November. I haven't seen them yet, but I'll ask around and see what I can find out for you.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $2,500 cash incentive that General Motors is currently providing on leases of it through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • z4maudiomanz4maudioman Posts: 20
    edited November 2010
    Thanks Car_man. Please share the residuals for the Performance or Premium Rear wheel drive coupes for 24, 27, and 36 months when you do get a chance. That would be very helpful. Thanks!
  • c2020nowc2020now Posts: 1
    edited November 2010
    Anyone know what the lease terms for the wagon are? Are the residuals and interest rates same as for the sedan? Interested int he V and the non-V
    Thanks,
  • Hey Car_man,

Wow, 0.15% is amazing. The $2,500 is for sure on CTS-V's also? Dealers seem to be playing dumb about that. Looking forward to what you find out about the residual values.

As to you noticing 2 BMW folks asking questions, let me give you this anecdote from my 24 hours of calling around. The CTS-V is on fire right now and no one seems more surprised than the dealers.

Thanks as always for keeping us informed!!
  • Do you know what the lease rate and residual is for the CTS Coupe AWD Premium and the CTS-V Coupe respectively?

How do i use those to calculate what the dealer should be charging me for the lease and what are this month's incentives? Are this months leases lower or higher than last month? I had a dealer quote me $510 a month in October for a 24 month lease and i was planning on ording the first week of November to get the car Nov 30th, but now I'm being told it went up to almost $600.
  • I am looking to lease a 2010 CTS. Wondering what residuals and money factors, and price i should be looking for. 3.0 rwd luxury.
  • I've tried searching the forums and help sections for the answers to these questions without any luck. I'm hoping you will be able to help me...

I'm looking at a loaded CTS-V with a sticker of $70,790 and am trying to determine lease payments.

In this thread, Car_man, "Cadillac CTS Lease Questions" #470, 1 Nov 2010 2:33 am, you mention "Ally's current base lease rate for a 24 or 27 month lease of a 2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe is 0.9%. The rate for a 36 month lease is 0.6%."

What exactly is a base lease rate? Most base rates that I've found posted are in the following format: .00255. Am I correct in assuming that when you write 0.6% it is expressed in the online calculators as .006? I don't understand how to use the figures you've provided in the online calculator.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,
  • I'm not Car_man, but I can answer one of your questions...

Ally expresses their finance charges as an interest rate... To convert it to an approximate money factor, divide that number by 2400.

0.6% / 2400 = .00025

3% / 2400 = .00125

Etc...

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• Kyfdx:

Thank you for the reply...

So, if the base lease rate for the CTS-V Sedan is 0.15% as stated above, am I correct in saying that the money factor would be 0.15% / 2400 = 0.000000625?

Do you know what the current residual and base lease rates are for a 36 and 48 month term are for both the CTS-V sedan and CTS-V coupe?

Thank you in advance,
  • Yes you have the correct money factor. I can't help with the residual values and I'm surprised no one has answered you yet. Did you ask your dealer? I know that's like trusting the enemy but the one I leased from was completely upfront. I'm pretty sure the money factor is the one they hide so maybe you can get the residual percentage from them and trust it. Search the internet for lease payments on exactly what you are looking for and work it backwards. Hope you get your answer soon......I didn't and had to wing it. Good luck.
  • Just four zeroes after the decimal

.15 / 2400 = .0000625

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• Here you go, z4maudioman.

Ally's November base lease rate and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe Performance RWD with 15,000 miles per year are 0.9% and 64%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease of this car are 0.6% and 52%.

The lease rates for the Premium RWD Coupe are the same, but its residual values are 62% and 50%, respectively.

When negotiating your deal on either of these cars, make sure to take advantage of the $1,550 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of the '11 CTS Coupe through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • As you can see from my post a little earlier than yours, I'm also in the market for the CTS-V. Our here in Los Angeles, the dealers don't seem to eager to negotiate. What payments/terms have you been hearing?

Car_man replied to my thread and mentioned the .15% lease rate and a $2500 Ally spiff, which no dealer seems to know about (not surprising that they're playing dumb)

Let me know how you do and I'll do the same.

Can't wait for my CTS-V!!
  • paw12paw12 Posts: 2
    Car_Man,

I am interested in leasing a 2011 CTS Premium AWD. What are the residuals and interest rates for 10k and 12k miles?

Also do you know if there are any additional rebates on a CTS lease?

Thanks!
  • paw12paw12 Posts: 2
    Car_Man,

This would also be for a 39 month lease.
This discussion has been closed.