Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Cadillac CTS Lease Questions

Comments

• HI paw12. Ally's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Cadillac CTS Sedan Premium AWD with 12,000 miles per year are 0.75% and 51%, respectively.

The residual value for a lease with only 10,000 miles per year is 1% higher.

General Motors is currently providing a $3,125 cash incentive on leases of this car.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Oh, for a 39 month lease use the same lease rates, but subtract 2% from this car's residual values.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car Man,

What would be the approx lease amount for a $44K CTS AWD Luxury for a 39 mo ultra-low lease with a Chicago sales tax rate of 9.25%? Also what difference would it make if I applied $2000 GM Card rebates to this lease as well?

Thanks
  • I have no idea how to calculate a lease price..CarMan please help!! I want to know what a 2011 CTS AWD MSRP of $39540 would cost me with zero down for 24 month lease or 36 month lease

thank you!!
  • In Chicago we have the pleasure of double taxation on leases. In addition to the 9.25% sales tax on the total price of the car, the City of Chicago levies and ADDITIONAL 8% use tax on each lease payment you make. Yes, we're effectively paying 17.25% tax on every payment.
  • Hi richmosar. What's this car's dealer invoice price? You can look it up for the model, as you want it equipped, over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

Let me know and I'll crunch some numbers for you.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi branscop. Since you are new to leasing, you definitely should check out the following informative articles on the subject that are available here at Edmunds.com: 10 Steps to Leasing a New Car and Calculate Your Own Lease Payment.

In short, the easiest way to get a good deal on a leased vehicle is to shop around for the lowest possible selling price and then have the dealer that you decide to go with calculate your vehicle's monthly payment using its buy rate lease money factor.

In order to calculate a payment on the car that you're interested in, we need to know its selling price. Let me know what it, or at least this car's dealer invoice price, is and I'll crunch some numbers for you.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car man,

I am working on a deal for a 2011 CTS coupe base model. 36 months with 12k miles/year.

What incentives are on this car and also can you give me the residuals and mf %?

Also can I get the same info on the 2011 base sedan model.

Thanks.
  • Hi tylerdurden1x. Ally's December base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe Base with 12,000 miles per year are 0.60% and 58%, respectively.

As you can see, Ally publishes lease rates instead of money factors for the vehicles that it leases. You can convert its published lease rates into approximate money factor equivalents by dividing them by 2400.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a base '11 CTS Sedan are 0.75% and 51%.

General Motors is currently providing a $2,500 cash incentive on leases of the '11 CTS Sedan and $1,550 on leases of the '11 CTS Coupe through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hello Car_Man,

I am looking to lease a CTS-V Coupe, but am having trouble locating the lease rates for it. Can you please provide them to me? I am looking for either 24, 27, 36, or 39 months with 15K per year. Thanks!
  • Hi, My car lease is up in February. The residual is about 25k, car mileage is a little under 20k.

1. Can I get anywhere trying to negotiate with smart lease for buyout?
    2. Is this a good price - (Car is loaded - leather, navigation, heated seats, key-less entry,moon, delay lights, etc. -
    3. If I were to not buy out car can I get a certified 2010, or leftover, with same appointments for 25k range?

Thank you.
  • Dear Car_man,

Could you please post the base lease rate and residual for a 36-month lease of an '11 CTS Coupe Performance AWD (15k miles/year)?

Thanks in advance!
  • topgun7topgun7 Posts: 409
    "1. Can I get anywhere trying to negotiate with smart lease for buyout?
    2. Is this a good price - (Car is loaded - leather, navigation, heated seats, key-less entry,moon, delay lights, etc. -
    3. If I were to not buy out car can I get a certified 2010, or leftover, with same appointments for 25k range? "

1) you can certainly try by calling the Ally lease phone number that come with your bill. But don't have too much of a hope. Car manufacturer normally do not like to negotiate residual.. They would much rather loss money through auction. Fraud prevention can be a motive here for not negotiating.

2) you can find the local inventory of used car and see if there is a similar car and what they price in used car market.. Most of those advertised price has room to negotiate.

3) You don't need to get the car certified. Most manufacturer allow owner to buy an extended warranty before the initial warrenty ran out. The warrenty price is negotiatable as well..
  • delrickdelrick Posts: 105
    Carman

Could you provide any info on Ally residuals on a new lease of a 2010 GM demo CTS Wagon.

..if so, what would be your guess on the residual for an Apr 2011 delivery?

Thanks
  • Here's the information that you're looking for, z4maudioman.

Ally's current base lease rate for a 24 month lease of a 2011 CTS-V Coupe with 15,000 miles per year are 0.9% and 61%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 27 month lease are 0.9% and 59%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are 0.6% and 50%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are 0.6% and 48%.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $1,550 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • Here you go vaz4mc. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 CTS Coupe Performance AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 0.6% and 53%, respectively.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $1,550 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of CTS Coupes through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi delrick. General Motors is not providing lease support on 2010 models any longer. If you really want to get a demo 2010 CTS, you would probably be better off taking advantage of the $6,000 dealer cash that is currently available on it and financing it through an independent bank.

Car_man
    Host
  • topgun7topgun7 Posts: 409
    edited January 2011
    Hello Car_man, do you know what is the MF and Residual for 36 month 12k mi CTS-V Sedan and Wagon and also CTS Sedan and Wagon in California? Also what is the incentive on these cars? I just got a mail from GM that they top out our GM card rebate to 3000 that I have until 1/31 to use the rebate...
  • Hey topgun7. GM just introduced its new January lease program today. Ally's January base lease rate for a 36 month lease of a 2011 CTS-V Sedan or Wagon is 0.60%. I assume that Ally has published new residual values for the first quarter as well, but I haven't seen them yet.

GM is now providing a $3,400 cash incentive on leases of either of these vehicles through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • How do I find out more about the $1,550 cash incentive? That hasn't come up with the dealer. And can it bed combined with the current $1,000 GM Loyalty cash?

Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.