Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Cadillac CTS Lease Questions

Comments

• Thanks Bernard. Have you tried shopping with any dealers outside of NYC, say in Northern New Jersey. You may find that hey are easier to deal with. If I was in the market for a CTS Wagon right now, I personally would shoot for a selling price of around $500 to $1,000 over invoice minus the $3,400 cash incentive that General Motors is currently providing on leases of this vehicle through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi srxguy_phoenix. General Motors is running an early lease termination program right now that lets current Cadillac lessees out of their vehicle up to four months early of they get a new one. This program should not have any impact upon the incentives that you are eligible for.

GM's lease program for the Cadillac CTS varies by trim level. I would be happy to try to give you an idea of what this car's current program is like if you describe the one that you want to us.

Car_man
    Host
  • ekl18ekl18 Posts: 4
    Hello to all:

I am currently negotiating a lease on a CTS coupe and would appreciate a breakdown of the aforementioned $4100 or $3400 in lease incentives. Are they applicable to all CTS models, or just the sedan? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Where can I find this information?

Thank You
  • amcdadamcdad Posts: 61
    CarMan- Thank you VERY much.
  • Anyone have the CTS-V MF and Residuals for Feb that they can post? Looking for Sedan and Wagon and also rates for 10K, 12K, and 15K mileage allowance.

Thanks!
  • Hi Car Man,

I spoke with a few other dealers and they are all telling me that there are these advertising fees they are charged by cadillac on top of the edmunds invoice price on any the new CTS-V Wagons. About $1400 in advertising in NY and a bit less in Philadelphia area.

Another dealer in LI said he would do the order for $800 over invoice, he said there were not these fees but I may have led him on to say that and he has not been too responsive.

What is the real deal?

And can i still even put an order in for a new one or has the production ended? Then I may be stuck going back to my first dealer but at least he has the car.

Thanks,
    Bernard
  • Hi Car Man,

Put a deposit on a 39 month/12K lease for a 2011 AWD Premium Collection CTS sport sedan with a MSRP of $50,525.00. Everthing rolled up into the monthly payment of $614.00. Buyout of Approx $28,000.00.

How would you rate this deal?

Thanks for your help1

Topcat58
  • This is a great forum, just found it today. Thanks to everyone there is some great information. I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice. Leasing a 2011 CTS-V. Sticker 71,000. 3 year lease. $1000 loyalty and GM supplier discount. For 15,000 miles a year. The dealer is saying 3200 down for tax etc.. and $880/month. With all you guys know, good deal, bad deal. What should I go back with?

thanks again

mpageosu
  • The $3,200 down seems a little much. What are they saying is included there?
  • Here's the facts:

2011 CTS Coupe
    Loaded
    In California
    MSRP of $49,940

With my GM Family discount GMS (Family First) the total cost is $45,794. The interest rate they are using is 1.75%. The term is for 39 months.

They gave me a monthly payment of $690 with $1614 (First month, registration, etc.) out of pocket. When I use the Edmond's Lease Calculator it comes out to ~$620 with all the same info. Now I know they always say they are controlled by GM and are required to follow certain rules when working the GM Discount leases, etc., and they say the various calculators don't include everything, but from what I'm seeing on this forum, this monthly payment seems high. Advice?
  • topgun7topgun7 Posts: 409
    edited February 2011
    Another dealer in LI said he would do the order for $800 over invoice, he said there were not these fees but I may have led him on to say that and he has not been too responsive.

Try this forum to see if you can get any help from the forum sponsor? I think a lot of them are in the NE and most claim to sell at invoice and folks seems to be happy with the sales price. GM dealer do curtesy delivery (i.e. you order the car in one dealer and arrange to have the car to deliver to your local dealer. You have to pay the local dealer a couple hundred or so for the delivery but if you get a good price, it may be worth it..) Good luck.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-series-forum-2009/
  • I am shopping out two different Cadillac's and would like to know the current lease rates and cash incentives offered by GM. Both would be 39 month lease, 10K miles. Just got the $1000 loyalty and buyback in mail today and looking to capitalize.

2011 CTS Coupe Premium AWD

2011 CTS Sedan Premium AWD

THanks in advance! Chris.
  • My wife and I are pondering pulling the trigger on a new CTS-V, but we want to make sure we know about all of the current lease incentives available. We'd prefer the coupe, but the sedan has $2000 dealer cash right now, which coupled with our supplier discount isn't bad, but we'd like to see more off if we can....

Car_man, any news on what's currently available for the V series?
  • CarMan, Your input on the "advertising fees" that Bern mentions would be appreciated. I have bought Cadillacs at around Invoice, plus the advertising fee of 4%. I was shown the invoice and the Ad Fee is on there with the Dealer Cost. That made it look clear that the deaker is billed the Ad Fee. My concern and others, is that the Ad Fee is treated like the Holdback and the dealer might get the Ad Fee back, like they do the Holdback. Please explain!

I know dealers and GM want to sell the cars on the lot, but it would be a great service to those who prefer custom orders if GM/Ally would lock in the current promotions for a "custom order" car.
  • There are not many sport wagons in AZ. Seems like I can only find 1 that is not a base models. Could I get the factors and dealer cash amount for a CTS premium RWD Wagon and a AWD base. 12 and 15k 36 mo

thanks
  • delrickdelrick Posts: 105
    Know what you mean. Can't even see one at the dealers in Tucson. But they have a stack of SRX's...that they will have for a long time probably.
  • Hello ekl18. The cash incentives that are available on the CTS vary depending upon which bank you lease through and which trim level you go with. On leases of a 2011 CTS Coupe through Ally there is a $2,000 cash incentive right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • You're very welcome amcdad.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi dapopa9. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 CTS-V Sedan with 15,000 miles per year are 1.45% and 48%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2011 CTS-V Wagon are interestingly exactly the same.

The residual values for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year are 2% higher. The 10,000 mile per year residual values are 3% higher.

When negotiating your deal on these cars, make sure to take advantage of the $3,400 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of these vehicles through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Bernard. I wouldn't be surprised if the dealer was indeed charged for advertising by General Motors. Having said that, it doesn't really matter what the dealer's expenses are if you shop around and get the lowest possible deal that's available in your area. If I was in the market for a CTS right now, I personally would shoot for a selling price of around $500 over the dealer invoice price that is listed here at Edmunds.com minus any available cash incentives. Either the dealers in your area can do this, or they can't. If you can't get one to bite on this price you might have to raise your offer some.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.