Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Cadillac CTS Lease Questions

Comments

• Thanks Carman. I'll probably just keep my current car and just have the dealer correct the issues I am having with it.
  • You're welcome caddymanny. I think that is a wise decision.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Greetings,

What are the current lease numbers for a 2013 CTS-V Coupe for 10K/year for 24M & 36M lease. Is there any cash incentives and any loyalty cash?
  • Looking to lease for 24 or 36 months 12K miles. Can you let me know what can I expect?
  • Hi Car Man

Any info? need to make a decision..lol
  • Greetings cellice. Ally's November base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe with 15,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 69%. The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are 1.22% and 59%.

There is currently an $1,800 cash incentive on 2-year and $2,300 on 3-year leases of this car through Ally. GM is waiving the first month's payment on leases as well. I'm not aware of any owner loyalty cash.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi yossi_1958. General Motors isn't providing lease support on the 2012 CTS any longer. Its base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac CTS with 12,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 68%. The numbers for a 36-month lease of this car are 1.22% and 58%.

There is an $1,800 cash incentive on 24 month and a $2,300 cash incentive on 36 month leases of this car. GM is waiving the first month's payment on it as well.

Car_man
    Host
  • peetipeeti Posts: 1
    First post here - mainly due to some of my confusion on this particular thread. First, what is Ally? Is this an independent bank that can provide a lease on a CTS V Wagon? Or is this a provider that GM uses so when I go into a Caddy dealer they can quote this as a lease product?

What is the best way to go today to get a CTS V Wagon on a 24 month lease? Is it Ally, GM, other? And are the 65% residual / 1% rate still accurate on a 12,000 miles/year lease? What promos exist and please confirm these rates? I want to start hitting the dealers up and seeing what I can get, but where I was shopping a Cayenne or X5 5.0 last week, whose numbers are pretty clear and easy to understand, I'm totally lost on this car.

Lastly, since the wagon is on its way out, some dealers will likely try and hold out for top dollar. What can I expect as a negotiated price? Finally convinced the missus that this is a viable car for us - now just need to sort out the pieces.

TIA!
  • Car _man, could you be so kind as to let me know what the December lease rates are for a 2013 CTS-V coupe and sedan? I am looking at 24 months, 12k or 15k per year.

Also are there any other rebates available?

Thanks, and by the way, your service to the community is beyond words! Keep up the good work!!
  • I just got a lease offer 36 months for $304.00 a moth 10000 mile a year at the dealer here in Texas Cadillac web site has all the lease till early jan 2013. Just look for current offers
  • horsepithorsepit Posts: 1
    edited December 2012
    I'm in So CA. What can I expect to pay for a 2013 CTS-V Sedan lease? Ideally 24 months but open to 36 months.
  • Car Man,

May I please have the base lease rate and residual value for a 2013 Caddilac CTS COUPE with 12,000 miles per year? Can you please give me these #s for 24-months and 36-months? Also, are there any cash incentives or anything else I should be aware of for December? Please advise. Thanks in advance.
  • Just came home with my silver cts spot sedan with lease payment of$304.00 a month for 36 months &10000 miles a year I get to learn what each button controls
  • Thanks Koopdady. Ally's December base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan with 15,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 62% for consumers.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a CTS-V Coupe are 1.0% and 66%.

There is a $2,300 cash incentive on leases of the Coupe and $1,850 on leases of the Sedan through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • Certainly ndfan19961. Ally's December base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 CTS Coupe with 12,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 68%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are 1.22% and 58%.

This month GM is providing an $1,800 cash incentive on 24-month and $2,300 cash incentive on 36-month leases of this car through Ally.

There's $2,000 conquest cash out there as well if you are currently leasing a competitive luxury model.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car _man, could you please let me know what the January residual/mf are for a 2013 CTS-V sedan? I am looking at 24m, 36m or 39m (whichever comes out cheaper per month) 12k per year. Thank you!

I heard there is a $2000 dealer cash on 2013 ctsv sedan. Is there any additional lease cash on the car? Also is the $2000 conquest cash still there? Thanks!!
  • buster6buster6 Posts: 104
    Hi Car_Man,

Could you please provide the numbers for a 24 and 36 month lease on a CTS Coupe (premium or proformance if that makes a diffrence). Also is there any lease or conquest cash this month? Thank you so much!!
  • cwo714cwo714 Posts: 3
    Hi Car_Man,
    Being offered by Orange County Cadillac dealership the following on either an 2013 ATS base or a 2013 CTS Luxury sedan. These are at 36 month, 12 K miles per year

ATS base: MSRP is $33,990. Sales price $31,995. Money Factor is .00050. Residual is 64%. No money down has $790.65 in drive off and a payment of $301.90 including tax.

CTS Luxury: MSRP is $39,990. Sales price $38,295. Money factor is .00050. Residual is 55%. No money down has $1086.72 in drive offs and a payment of $444.77 including tax

Am I looking at a good deal on either or both cars? Is there other info I shoudl provide? I appreciate your feedback.
  • Certainly drkchai. Ally's January base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan with 15,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 62%.

The numbers for 36- and 39-month leases are 2.3% / 53% and 2.3% / 51%.

The residual values for a lease with 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher.

As far as cash incentives go, there is $1,800 on 24-month and $2,690 on 36- to 39-month leases are.

There's $1,500 conquest cash on this car this month.

The dealer cash is not compatible with leases.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi buster6. Ally's January base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac CTS Coupe with 15,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 64%. The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are 1.9% and 55%.

There is a $1,300 cash incentive on on 24-month and $2,800 on 36-month leases of this car. In addition to this there is $1,500 conquest cash or $1,000 loyalty cash.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi cwo714. You certainly are not being given much of a discount on the CTS that you are considering. If I was in the market for a CTS right now, particularly in a competitive market like California, I personally would shoot for a selling price of around $500 or so over invoice minus any available cash incentives.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thank you Car_man. Last year the lease term and cash got better in March. I think I am gonna wait till March and see what happens.
  • I would like to know the January base lease rate and residual value for a CTS Wagon AWD Luxury edition for 15,000K 36 months. Thanks so much!
  • You're very welcome drkchai. That's probably a wise move. January typically isn't the best time of the year to get a new car. Manufacturers usually blow out a ton of units in December so there isn't the urgent need amongst dealers or automakers to have big months at the beginning of the year. Plus supply is usually a little tighter. Hopefully the deals will better in March.

Car_man
    Host
  • Here's the info that you're looking for joshdent. Ally's January base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 CTS Wagon Luxury AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 2.3% and 53%.

General Motors is currently providing a $2,690 cash incentive on leases of this car through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car_man, another quick question. Do you know if the gas guzzler tax on ctsv is residualized when its leased through allly? Thanks.
  • That is a very good question, drkchai. I suspect that the gas guzzler tax cannot be residualized, but you should probably check with the dealer to make certain that is indeed the case.

Car_man
    Host
  • Ally does indeed residualize the Gas Guzzler Tax, US Bank does not. Good question... your dealer probably doesn't know that either so to avoid confusion I would remind them of that up front.

You dont want them quoting US Bank and then trying to adjust the price on you later do to an error.
  • Thanks you! That explains why 2 dealers gave me conflicting information on this matter. One was using Ally and the other using US Bank...
  • No problem... post if you have any other questions.
This discussion has been closed.