Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cadillac Escalade Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi mogupt. General Motors is scheduled to introduce its new July programs some time tomorrow. I would be happy to provide you with an update of what the new programs are like once I have had a chance to take a look at them. Please post a reminder for me in a day or two and I'll let you know what I've been able to find out.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • moguptmogupt Posts: 20
    Car_man,
    Thanks for the reply.
    Here's your reminder.
    Thanks,
    Mark
  • Hi Car-man I was wondering if you had the July numbers. I'm looking to get a 2012 premium escalade.
    Thank you
    You're very welcome Mark. Ally's July base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Cadillac Escalade AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 1.55% and 48%, respectively.

When negotiating your deal on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $1,200 cash incentive that is currently available on 36-month leases of it through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi reefturkey1. Cadillac's July base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Cadillac Escalade Premium AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 1.55% and 48%, respectively.

Don't forget about the $1,200 cash incentive on leases.

Car_man
    Host
    Car-man,
    Thanks for that information.
    Do you happen to know what US Bank is offering?
    Also, GM has a manufacturer to dealer incentive in addition to manufacturer to consumer one in the amount of $3000, is this true?
    Should I be looking for more and bigger price cuts now and in September due to the arrival of 2013 model, I have currently been offered a Selling price of 68,664 on a 12 Premium with an MSRP of 73,315?
    I know I am asking for a lot, but these answers would really help me make the decision.
    Thanks in advance.
    Mark
  • Car_Man,
    Do you know the September Lease rates and incentives being offered a 2012 Escalade Premium please?
  • Yes I do mogupt. Ally's September base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Cadillac Escalade Premium AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 1.8% and 48%, respectively.

General Motors is currently providing a $1,525 cash incentive on 36-month leases of this truck through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car Man,
    What is the December lease rates and incentives for a 2012 or 2013 Cadillac Escalade ESV?
    Thanks in advance
  • Hi pvilli. Ally's December base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac Escalade ESV with 15,000 miles per year are 3.18% and 51% or 49% (the residual values depending upon how you get it equipped).

When negotiating your deal, make sure to take advantage of the $1,050 cash incentive that General Motors is providing on 36-month leases of this truck through Ally. It's waiving the first month's payment on leases as well.

Car_man
    Host
    Car_man,
    Could you please let me know about the lease rates for a 2013 Escalade for 36 months with 12k miles a year?
    Also, are they still leasing 2012 models?
    Your help is much appreciated like always.
    Thanks,
    Mark
  • What equipment level are you looking for? With this information I can hopefully provide you with both the rates and residuals.
    I am looking for 2WD with premium trim.
  • Sorry for the delayed response... but here is the lease information for February on the 2013 RWD Premium Collection Escalade (can no longer lease 2012's):

ALLY BANK
    36 Month - 3.18% - 49% Residual
    39 Month - 3.18% - 47% Residual
    48 Month - 4.60% - 42% Residual

US BANK
    36 Month - 2.07% - 49% Residual
    39 Month - 2.07% - 47% Residual
    48 Month - 2.64% - 42% Residual

Post if you have any more questions!
    Sewellmgr,
    Thanks for that info!
    Is there any incentives being offered currently on this truck through Ally and US Bank?
  • Car Man,

Can you provide the lease information for an Escalade Luxury 4WD and an Escalade Hybrid Standard? Looking for lease with 15k miles a year -- trying to figure out if the average savings in gas makes up for the increased price.

Also, any info you can provide on current incentives would be appreciated.
  • Do you still need this information? I can probably get it to you today... let me know.
  • Sorry for the delay in getting you this information... I hope this helps. This morning I ran a 15k 3 year lease on a 4WD Hybrid and a AWD Lux Escalade. Because leases are taxed differently in many states I will stay away from posting a payment (I am in Dallas Texas), but I can tell you the appropriate difference between the payments was $76 per month (totaling $2736 over the life of the lease).

I hope my math is right here... In 3 years if you are driving 15k per year (45k total) and you used the gas estimates of 20MPG for the Hybrid and 14MPG for the Lux you would consume 2250 and 3214 gallons accordingly. If your average price paid is $3.50 your total gas cost assuming you stayed in the vehicle through term would be $11249 and $7875 accordingly (a difference of $3374).

So based purely on cost it looks as if ON A LEASE you may come out slightly ahead on the Hybrid by about $638.

BTW... this is not the results that I was expecting to find. I may caution you a little in that Escalade supply are low right now (and Hybrid Supply are extremely low). So you may be able to get a better deal on the Escalade instead of the Hybrid. Just depends on what you work out with your dealer. Hope this helps!
  • That does help. I am out in the Philadelphia area where gas is running a bit more expensive right now at the moment... but gives me a general idea.

Dealer is trying to get me out of my SRX lease early and into an Escalade after I expressed some interest -- trying to figure out what model to even look at -- and then have to figure out if the extra monthly cost is worth it.

And as it is the end of the month I am getting the push now with the line that the programs end on 2/28 and then who knows... but I am in no rush so unless some great deals are to be had out there, willing to wait.

Can you provide the money factor and residuals for those models?
  • dae928dae928 Posts: 19
    edited February 2013
    Could you please provide me with the money factor and residual for the Escalade ESV Premium AWD. Looking to do a lease 36 with 10,000 miles/year. I could go with lower mileage, but not sure if that is a possibility with Cadillac.

Also I am a current GM car owner, is there any loyalty cash that is available to use towards the lease?

Thank you
  • Hi dae928. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac Escalade ESV Premium AWD with 10,000 miles per year are 3.18% and 52%.

General Motors is currently providing a $1,020 cash incentive on 36-month leases of this truck through Ally. There is an additional $1,000 on top of that for loyal customers.

Car_man
    Host
    I am looking for March lease rates and residual from both US Bank and Ally for 36 months/12K on a Escalade 2WD Premium.
  • sewellmgrsewellmgr Posts: 17
    36 Mo 12k on the Vehicle you requested is as follows:

Ally @ 51% Residual and 3.18%
    USB @ 51% Residual and 2.07%
    Sewellmgr,
    I appreciate your prompt response. Also, if you could provide the cash incentives being offered by Ally and USB as well as residuals on 39 months if they are different.
    Thanks again!
  • insearchinsearch Posts: 8
    I am looking for May lease rates and residual from factory, US Bank and Ally for 36 months/12K on a Escalade ESV 4WD platinum. Also any incentives would be greatly appreciated. Doesn't appear that May offers much incentives? Not a good time to lease?
    Hi insearch. Ally's May base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac Escalade ESV 4WD with 12,000 miles per year are 3.18% and 54%.

General Motors is currently providing a $500 cash incentive on leases of this truck.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car_man,

Any idea if 2013 Cadillac Escalade ESV lease rates remain unchanged for June 2013?

Thanks!
    Hi yellowfin42. Yes, they should be the same in June as they were in May.

Car_man
    Host
    Car_Man,
    Could you please provide the MF, residual and incentives available on 13 Escalade Premium RWD for the month of August?
    Much appreciated!
    Mark