Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cadillac Escalade Lease Questions

Comments

• Car_Man wrote:

"GM is currently providing a massive $6,150 cash incentive on 36-month leases of this truck through Ally. Make sure to take this cash into account when negotiating your deal. "

Are there any cash incentives through US Bank?
    I was told that I could get a better lease deal through US bank.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi saucecentral. Ally's August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Cadillac Escalade Luxury AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 0.33% and 40%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are 0.33% and 38%.

If you were to go with only 12,000 miles per year, this truck's residual values would be 2% higher.

There's nothing wrong with trading in your current vehicle when leasing a new one, however you definitely should not put the money that you get for it down on your lease. Have the dealer cut you a check for any equity that you have in your truck instead. I always advise consumers to put as little money down as possible when leasing. Those who make large down payments on leases risk losing part or all of them if their vehicle is totaled in an accident or stolen and never recovered.

You definitely should take the massive cash incentive that is currently available on leases of this truck into account when negotiating your vehicle's capitalized cost.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    There's a $6,250 cash incentive on 36 month leases of 2011 Escalade AWD models through US Bank.

Car_man
    Host
  • How much should a good lease deal be now. Just drives and 36 or 39 month lease. On a luxury escalade short.
    Hi calbear23. I'm not sure off of the top of my head, but I would be happy to work up a payment for you if you provide me with the MSRP and selling price of the exact truck that you're interested in. You can find that pricing data over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

Car_man
    Host
  • HELP, I need some reassurance so I can sleep at night. Today I bought a 2011 Escalade Premium. MSRP is $73,600. Discount and rebates were $6250. I put down $3000. Term is 48 months. My money factor is .00060 (super low). My monthly payment is $787 + Tax. Am I getting a good deal on this car. Please let me know. Thanks
  • Just enjoy your car now. You already got it. Congrats, its a great car....
  • stevens6stevens6 Posts: 11
    edited September 2011
    deal sounds to good mine was 3,000 down 1,ooo a month us bank wouldn,t approvde me with 850 credit score and no debt i thought us bank was an up and coming bank now not so sure no reason to deny me lease with 850 score
  • jasco999jasco999 Posts: 1
    edited September 2011
    I'm about to lease an 2011 Escalade ESV for 39 months/12,000 miles per year 0 down- all taxes and charges in lease payment. Dealer is at $890 month but has me paying the first month and tax of $845 on rebates of $9,800 and has a US bank fee of $395 at the end of the lease. He is also charging $160 to transfer my plates. The MSRP is $78,320.00. The truck has rear entertainment that is not needed. Does this make sense of does a 2012 truck make more sense now? Why do I have to pay a tax on the rebates?
  • MSRP $71,205, paying $63,900, 39 month lease, 10K miles/year, paying taxes plus $1K out of pocket, monthly payment of $599. Good deal?
  • where did you find this deal? It is an amazing deal and I would like to pick up my own if possible. PLease share?
  • Looking at a 2011 Platinum Escalade. Sticker price is $86,035., they are at $74,000 without much negotiation. Looking to lease for either 36 or 39 months with around 12,000 miles. Can anyone report recent deals or money factors etc? Been awhile since anyone has posted recent info and leasing prices paid. CarMan, what is the best way to lease this vehicle right now?
  • Hi insearch. General Motors is not providing lease support on 2011 models any longer. As a result, it really doesn't make sense to lease any '11 GM model right now. If you really want an '11 Escalade, you should finance it through Ally at 0% for 6 years or take advantage of the $4,000 cash incentive that is available on it and finance it through an independent bank.

Car_man
    Host
  • I'm in south Florida and no one as deals like I see people got on here.. Where do you buy your escalade please help????
  • Im in south Florida, I see people on here got amazing deal on lease.. Where do you buy your escalade? Cuz in south I haven't got any good quote at all...
  • WheRe you guys get those deals?
  • Hi Car Man,

Can you provide the lease MF numbers and Incentives for a 2012 escalade AWD?

Thanks
  • crazytedcrazyted Posts: 3
    Car Man,

Can I get March Money Factors and Residual for 2012 Escalade ESV Premium AWD & RWD? Please!!!!
    Sure mhueso. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Cadillac Escalade AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 42%, respectively.

General Motors is currently providing a $5,350 cash incentive on leases of this truck through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
    Here you go crazyted. Ally's March base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Cadillac Escalade ESV Premium RWD with 15,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 40%, respectively.

The numbers are exactly the same for the AWD model.

GM is currently providing a $5,350 cash incentive on leases of this truck.

Car_man
    Host