Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cadillac Escalade Lease Questions

Comments

• fulltankfulltank Posts: 4
    Thanks Car_Man!
  • lawkidslawkids Posts: 7
    Thank you very much. When you say that GM is waiving the first month's lease payment, does that just add to the cap cost of the vehicle? Does that cash depend on which bank the lease is through?
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    You're very welcome fulltank.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    No problem lawkids. General Motors is actually paying the first payment for lessees, not just adding it to the cap cost. I think that offer is available through both Ally and US Bank, but I don't think that it is available on leases through GM Financial.

Car_man
    Host
  • abp2abp2 Posts: 3
    Car Man,
    What are the best rates on a regular Escalade AWD Luxury with NAV and DVDs for a 12,000 mile per month 3 year lease. Thanks.
    Hi abp2. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Cadillac Escalade AWD Luxury with 12,000 miles per year are 0.95% and 43%, respectively.

When negotiating your deal on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $4,625 cash incentive that the General is providing on 36-month leases of it through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi Car_Man ... do you know if June residual %'s went up? I have a May quote on a Luxury ESV at 10,000 miles using a 42% residual; and a June quote on a Premium ESV at 10,000 miles also using a 42% residual. I had thought that Premium rates were 1 point less than Luxury. Do you know if June residuals on a Luxury ESV at 10,000 miles went up 1 point from May to 43%?

We didn't make the cut-off for May and I am now wondering if we should wait until the July rates come out to close on a lease. Any thoughts on if rates will improve or not going into the summer?

Thanks!
    Car_Man ... thanks for your help. The wife is in a new ESV as follows and she is happy (which is what really matters in the end). For my sake, let's hope that July rates don't go through the roof!

2012 Escalade ESV
    Luxury RWD
    White Diamond + Cocoa Interior
    2nd Row Bench Seat
    Auto Retractable Side Assist Steps
    Entertainment System (2nd and 3rd row)
    Chrome Exhaust Tips and Rear Cargo Mat as dealer accessories

MSRP with dealer accessories = 75,300 (without = 75,075)
    Selling Price = 68,550

Original monthly payment was $853 including tax with $1,271 TTL drive off via Ally ... but we rolled the TTL (at these rates how could you not) and 299 worth of add-ons (extra sensor alarm and wheel locks ... necessary in the greater LA area) so our monthly comes in at $894 with zero drive offs.

Now just need to cable lock the 3rd row seats and sell the 2010 Audi Q5 and we are squared for the summer.

Take care.
    You're welcome lawkids. That's a nice truck :shades: Enjoy!

Car_man
    Host
  • moguptmogupt Posts: 20
    Car_man,
    Could you please provide the lease rates on a 2012 Escalade for July with residual values for Ally and US Bank?
    Your help is much appreciated.
    Hi mogupt. General Motors is scheduled to introduce its new July programs some time tomorrow. I would be happy to provide you with an update of what the new programs are like once I have had a chance to take a look at them. Please post a reminder for me in a day or two and I'll let you know what I've been able to find out.

Car_man
    Host
    Car_man,
    Thanks for the reply.
    Here's your reminder.
    Thanks,
    Mark
  • Hi Car-man I was wondering if you had the July numbers. I'm looking to get a 2012 premium escalade.
    Thank you
    You're very welcome Mark. Ally's July base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Cadillac Escalade AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 1.55% and 48%, respectively.

When negotiating your deal on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $1,200 cash incentive that is currently available on 36-month leases of it through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi reefturkey1. Cadillac's July base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Cadillac Escalade Premium AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 1.55% and 48%, respectively.

Don't forget about the $1,200 cash incentive on leases.

Car_man
    Host
    Car-man,
    Thanks for that information.
    Do you happen to know what US Bank is offering?
    Also, GM has a manufacturer to dealer incentive in addition to manufacturer to consumer one in the amount of $3000, is this true?
    Should I be looking for more and bigger price cuts now and in September due to the arrival of 2013 model, I have currently been offered a Selling price of 68,664 on a 12 Premium with an MSRP of 73,315?
    I know I am asking for a lot, but these answers would really help me make the decision.
    Thanks in advance.
    Mark
  • Car_Man,
    Do you know the September Lease rates and incentives being offered a 2012 Escalade Premium please?
  • Yes I do mogupt. Ally's September base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Cadillac Escalade Premium AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 1.8% and 48%, respectively.

General Motors is currently providing a $1,525 cash incentive on 36-month leases of this truck through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car Man,
    What is the December lease rates and incentives for a 2012 or 2013 Cadillac Escalade ESV?
    Thanks in advance
  • Hi pvilli. Ally's December base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac Escalade ESV with 15,000 miles per year are 3.18% and 51% or 49% (the residual values depending upon how you get it equipped).

When negotiating your deal, make sure to take advantage of the $1,050 cash incentive that General Motors is providing on 36-month leases of this truck through Ally. It's waiving the first month's payment on leases as well.

Car_man
    Host