Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cadillac Escalade Lease Questions

Comments

• jim53jim53 Posts: 109
    Thanks Car_man. Now that we are into March, did anything change for either the Escalade or the GMC?
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hey jim53. In March, General Motors is providing lease support on the Escalade, but still nothing on the Yukon or Tahoe.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Thanks. Are the incentives on the Escalade the same as what they were in February - I believe 5,400 if you are currently leasing another GM car? Is it 5,400 only if you lease the Escalade through GMAC or does it also apply if you finance the car (through GMAC or another bank) or lease through a 3rd party bank? Also, did the GMAC lease numbers change at all from February?
    No problem, jim53. General Motors is providing a $2,600 cash incentive on leases of the 2010 Escalade through GMAC in March.

If you choose to pay cash for this truck or finance it through an independent bank General Motors is providing $2,500 dealer cash.

You can also finance it through GMAC at 1.9% for 3 years, 2.9% for 4 years, 3.9% for 5 years, or 4.9% for 6 years.

Car_man
    Host
  • brain615brain615 Posts: 2
    edited April 2010
    Thanks for all your help car_man

I'm currently looking at leasing a 2010 Yukon/Tahoe/Escalade - can you provide the new April incentives for those (if any) and residual rates? I'll post about the Yukon/Tahoe in their forums if you'd like, just let me know...

I'm located in Virginia (DC metro area), and looking to do a lease for the length of the warranty (36mo for Yukon/Tahoe or 48mo for Escalade)

Thanks in advance!
    Hi brain615. General Motors extended its March programs through today April 5th. It is scheduled to introduce its new April programs some time tomorrow. Please feel free to post a reminder in this discussion or the discussions for the other models that you mentioned and I'll gladly fill you in on what its new April program is like when it is officially released. Thanks.

Car_man
    Host
  • gmcustsvcgmcustsvc Posts: 4,005
    Hello,
    I am from GM Customer Service. If you would like to provide me with your zip code, I can look up the incentives for you. Thank you,
    Mariah GM Customer Service
  • brain615brain615 Posts: 2
    Thanks Car_Man - here is your reminder post - really appreciate the help!
  • kb2010kb2010 Posts: 4
    Dear Mariah,

I am looking to Lease a 2010 Escalade ESV Grey or Red & wish to know what exactly are the Rebates/Incentives total available. My Zip code is 94583 in CA

Many Thanks
  • gmcustsvcgmcustsvc Posts: 4,005
    edited April 2010
    Hello,
    I am not finding any current lease incentives on the Cadillac ESV. They do have leasing incentives on the Cadillac SUV. However, they do have an incentive if you want to buy an ESV. The incentive is 1.9% for up to 36 months for qualified buyers. Tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment extra. Take new retail delivery by 04/30/2010. For 1.9% APR, monthly payment for every $1,000 you finance is $28.60 for 36 months. Example down payment is 12%. Length of contract limited. Residency restrictions apply. Not available with some other offers. See dealer for details. If you have any further questions please let me know. Thank you,
    Mariah GM Customer Service
    Car Man, can you please share the current lease rates on the Escalade ESV? I am interested in either 36 or 39 months and 12K miles per year. Also, what are the current cash incentives if you buy or lease one of these cars. I have a current GMAC lease if that matters.
    Thanks for the reminder, brain615. GMAC's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Cadillac Escalade with 15,000 miles per year are 0.5% and 40%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 48 month lease are 1.45% and 32%.

When negotiating your deal, make sure to take advantage of the $2,600 cash incentive that General Motors is providing on leases of this truck through GMAC.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi kb2010. General Motors is currently offering three types of incentives on the 2010 Escalade ESV, a special lease program featuring a low rate of 0.5% for 36 months and a $2,600 cash incentive (other terms are available), special low conventional finance rates of 1.9% for 3 years / 2.9% for 4 years / 3.9% for 5 years / 4.9% for 6 years, or $2,500 dealer cash. Select units that have been languishing on dealer lots for a long time are eligible for an additional $2,000 dealer cash. The dealer cash can be combined with the special financing offer, but not the lease.

Car_man
    Host
    Greetings jim53. Here's the information that you're looking for. GMAC's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Cadillac Escalade ESV AWD with 12,000 miles per year are 0.5% and 43%, respectively.

General Motors is currently providing a $2,600 cash incentive on leases of this truck through GMAC. On top of that, I believe that current GMAC lessees are eligible for an additional $1,000 incentive when they lease a new vehicle.

Car_man
    Host
  • benz2779benz2779 Posts: 31
    Car_man - Can you tell me the special incentives for buying a 2010 Escalade Premium Edition. Also what would be the lease residual and money factor for the lease on 36 months and 15k miles per year? I am looking at one with an M.S.R.P. of $73,500.00. What do you think I should be paying for this? I think there is a $2,000 finance incentive. Thanks for your help.
    Hello benz2779. GMAC's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Cadillac Escalade with 15,000 miles per year are 0.5% and 40%, respectively.

As you can see, GMAC publishes lease rates instead of money factors for the vehicles that it leases. You can convert its published lease rates into approximate money factor equivalents by dividing them by 2400.

When negotiating your deal on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $3,900 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it through GMAC.

I am not intimately familiar with what the market is like for the Escalade in your area right now, but if I was in the market for one I personally would shoot for a selling price of $500 to $1,000 over dealer invoice minus the aforementioned cash incentive. You can look up the invoice price of the exact truck that you are interested in over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

Car_man
    Host
  • jfgioiajfgioia Posts: 1
    Car_man, I'm currently in a 2007 Escalade with my lease ending this November. GM is offering to waive the last 3 payments of my lease and would like to get into either the 2010 Escalade or Escalade ESV with the Premium package.

I would like to know what current lease incentives are going on for the Escalade. I believe the $3,900 rebate is still in effect, but not certain. Also what are the current lease residuals and interest rates for both of these vehicles if I decide to enter into either a 39 or 48 month lease with 12,000 miles and $0 down. What do you think is a fair price I should be paying for either one. I appreciate your help clearing up my concerns.
  • Yes, what is the rate and residual for the 2010 Escalade for July? Thanks!
  • Yes, what is the rate and residual for the 2010 Escalade for July? Thanks!
    Hi jfgioia. You're right, General Motors is providing a $3,900 cash incentive on 2010 Escalades that are leased through GMAC in July.

GMAC's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Escalade AWD with 12,000 miles per year are 0.50% and 40%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 48 month lease are 1.6% ad 35%.

Car_man
    Host