Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cadillac SRX Lease Questions

Comments

• rexx08rexx08 Posts: 16
    Does anyone know the current lease rates for the 2010 SRX? At the end of January, for a 39 month lease, 12k miles per year, I think the rates were 52% residual, .0015 money factor. Have they changed to 50% and .00145? Thanks.
  • tmasjrtmasjr Posts: 30
    Can anyone go a step further and do 39 month figures for only 10,000 miles or the 10,000 isnt an option any longer?

What are new residual figures?

Thank you.
  • fxqxfxqx Posts: 2
    Ditto on this request as I'm looking to lease a SRX and haven't heard anything about money factor or residual for February. Any help would be great.

Thanks.
  • It was only $2645 sales tax and a $695 bank fee.
  • Here you go, shaker58. GMAC's February base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Cadillac SRX Luxury AWD with 12,000 miles per year are 3.55% and 51%, respectively.

In addition to the $1,000 conquest cash that you mentioned, there is a $600 cash incentive on GMAC leases.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi rexx08. I believe that GMAC's residual values for this truck are exactly the same in February as they were in January. GMAC's current base lease rate for 39 month leases of it is 3.55%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi tmasjr. I haven't really checked into it, but I don't see why 10,000 mile per year leases wouldn't be an option any longer. This vehicle's 10k residual values are likely 1% higher than its 12k residuals.

Car_man
    Host
  • rexx08rexx08 Posts: 16
    Does anyone know the new lease rates for 2010 SRX Luxury (residuals and money factors for 12,000/year, 39 month lease) for March 2010? Any other incentives besides $1,000 Conquest? Thanks.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    I sure do, rexx08. Here you go. GMAC's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Cadillac SRX Luxury AWD with 12,000 miles per year are 3.55% and 51%, respectively.

General Motors is currently providing a $300 cash incentive on leases of the SRX through GMAC.

Car_man
    Host
  • So... I am looking/deciding between the SRX, the XC60 and the Q5 for my wifey! Now I got a H2 and a Tahoe and the wifey hates both cause of their size and being that we are looking to have kids in the next year or two, it only seems right that the SRX, Q5 or XC60 might be perfect choices

What are some prices you guys have gotten for a 36-month lease with 12,000 miles/year and no more than $2,000 drive-off (so down + all taxes + fees).

Here is the type of car I am looking for:
    3.0L FWD V6 Performance
    or
    3.0L FWD V6 Luxury

Please give me some of your feedback and approx. #s of what you guys have gotten, especially if your in California.

Much appreciated,

Henrik
  • robi40robi40 Posts: 2
    I am also interested in the FWD Luxury model. So far the best price I have been able to get, with no options added and no special color, is $0 down, $550/month (this includes taxes, fees, etc.) This is for a 39 month lease/12,000 miles/year. I am in New England, where the stock of these vehicles appears to be limited, so the dealers are not dealing. I also want to hear how others have done with this model
  • garykinggaryking Posts: 32
    edited March 2010
    Car_man,

My current lease is up in a couple of months, so I'm starting the hunt for a new one.
    (By the way, I would like to thank you for all of the money you have saved me over the years!)

What are the current 36/15 numbers on a AWD 2010 SRX?
    Does it vary for the diferent models?
    What are the current incentives?
  • Can someone share leasing program for SRX Performence, 39 months and 15k miles per year?
    - Residual Value?
    - Money Factor?

Going to do the deal today....
    Thank you
  • accardiaccardi Posts: 11
    so far deal is awd lux edition with navagation sunroof 48 month lease
    $538.00 12,000 miles 3750 down

car is $41,277 1000 off equals 40,277

or front wheel drive no nav and front wheel drive $477.00
    car is 38,235 disount to 36,738.00 3433 down
    You're very welcome, garyking. GMAC's March base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Cadillac SRX Luxury AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 3.55% and 49%, respectively. Its lease rate is the same for all SRX trim levels, but its residual values vary slightly.

General Motors is providing only a $300 cash incentive on leases of this model through GMAC.

Car_man
    Host
    I don't know if you're still interested, but just in case here's the information that you're looking for jbouhadana. GMAC's March base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Cadillac SRX Performance AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 3.55% and 46%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    JUST PICKED UP SRX 39M0NTH NAV LUX AWD
    515 PER MONTH AFTER MY TRADE IN DOWN WAS 5000 BUCKS GUESS I DID ALRIGHT THAT WAS ALSO THE 1000 CONQUEST AND 15K MILE LEASE
  • thedrakethedrake Posts: 13
    Is that a good price on a base AWD Luxury model?
    I HAVE POP UP NAV AND AWD AND FULL SUNROOF AND 39 MONTHS VS 48
    THATS DIFF OF 774 BUCKS PLUS 15K MILES I THINK I COULD HAVE GOT MORE MILES OUT OF THEM BUT MY TRUCK WAS SHOT
  • nmannnmann Posts: 6
    I'd appreciate a little help with this offer I've been given...

2010 SRX FWD Luxury package, no extra options

MSRP: $38,235
    Sale price: $36,700
    Cap cost rebate & Conquest: $1,300
    Final Price $35,400
    Due @ signing: $1,884.40 for 1st mo, bank fee, tags
    MF: 4.2%
    residual: 42%
    Mo pmt $538.40 (includes NJ tax)
    48 mo 12,000 mi/yr

This offer was with no negotiation on my part only internet price quote. I do not qualify for any other incentives other than $1,000 Non-gm and GM's $300.

I see past messages where people seem to be doing better. I want to pay as little out of pocket as possible, and No Cap Cost reduction. Can I do better? The sales price seems in line with edmunds tmv.

Thanks so much!
This discussion has been closed.