Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cadillac SRX Lease Questions

Comments

• nmannnmann Posts: 6
    Just a quick update...I was able to get them to drop the sale price to $36,200, thus making the final price $34,900. 39 Month lease @12,000/yr would be $539.62/mo (tax inclu). Due @ signing $1,885.62 (1st mo, GMAC acq., tags)

The 48 month lease would be $526.20/mo (tax inclu). Due @ signing $1872.20.

Any thoughts on this deal? ?
  • accardiaccardi Posts: 11
    was offered 479 fwd 3500 down and i really didnt push it but wait till last day of the month when there hungry at the dealers negotiate your best deal then say u want 15k not 12k if i find some of my notes i will post them,,
    i was offered a 39 month lease i think they work out the best
    Thanks for your help - much appreciated!

By the way, do you know if an $895 lease acquisition fee is standard for Cadillac? My understanding was that GMAC was only in the $595-$695 range. This seems high.
    there is 1000 conquest for a foreign car in your household i gave my parents address so i would qualify
    push for 15k miles at the same price
  • jakpennjakpenn Posts: 20
    Carman

can you give me the latest numbers on srx lease deal please?
  • cbrvfrcbrvfr Posts: 1
    edited June 2010
    It took me hours of calls to get this down to a reasonable price. So here goes:

on a 2010 Cadillac SRX with the following options:
    1. Luxury package
    2. Premium paint ($1000 option)
    3. FWD

* $2400 down (including first month payment)
    * 39 months (shouldn't go over 48 months; why go higher as you'll be out of bumper to bumper warranty)
    * 12,000 miles per year
    * about $475/month (not including taxes)
    Note: there are no other expenses that you should have. Moreover, you should receive $500 back at the end of the lease which is a GMAC escrow with-holding.

Now, a few things to consider:

Lease options:
    ____ months
    ____ miles per year
    $___ down (including all fees and first month payment); no drive-off fees
    $___ to be held in escrow until end of lease
    monthly payment $___ (including tax $___ at ___% tax)

Early termination fee: $ ___ (if you want to buy it before lease expires

Wear and tear allowance: $ ___
    Residual Value (end of lease buy price/no disposition fees): $ ___ (plus $2500 can be added to buy option by GM)
    Close ended lease ONLY (this means they can't modify the buy out price if the market shifts and the value of the car drops
    includes gap payment/insurance: included with all GMAC leases

We were lucky to find a great dealer (Hennessy Cadillac in Ga). They offered us a vehicle that was used as a demo (had about 2500 miles and was fully loaded including DVD and NAV). We got an excellent price that NO ONE could even come close to; I will not post the price as it's not a common thing that can be obtained from all dealers.

I was very impressed with their professionalism (as some dealers were very pushy and demonstrated poor knowledge of their product). So, I am giving them a plug here.

Hope my wife enjoys it. :)
  • tangier1tangier1 Posts: 3
    Anyone have the latest residual, money factor, any factory to dealer rebates or GMAC Conquest lease deals on 2010 SRX Luxury FWD? Turning in my 2007 Edge next month and ready to crunch some numbers soon. Thanks in advance...
    Thank you so much for the info. Seems like you got a good deal. I just picked up my car on Friday from a dealer in Philly, here's the deal I got:

FWD Luxury in Platinum Ice
    MSRP $39,230

$1,800 due @ signing (1st+acq+fees)
    No Additional Cap Cost reduction other than GM Conquest incentives
    Mo. Pmt $503 includes 7% NJ tax

I too went with the 39 mo / !2,000 mi/yr

I think I did ok. The dealer 5 min. away wouldn't come close to the price (insisted that I must be misunderstanding the deal) and another offered to match if I came down "right this second". Overall, pretty easy transaction.
    ITS A TOUCH SCREEN THAT HAS WEATHER TRAFFIC I GOT A AWD POP UP NAV FOR 515 A MONTH,, I HEARD THE DEALS HAVE GOTTEN BETTER BUT VARY SO MUCH FROM DEALER TO DEALER
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi jakpenn. The SRX' lease program varies by trim level, term, and mileage allowance. You never mentioned what any of these variables are, so I'll have to make some assumptions. Let me know if you want something different.

GMAC's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Cadillac SRX Luxury AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 2.1% and 48%, respectively.

When negotiating your deal on this vehicle, make sure to take the $800 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it through GMAC into account.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hello tangier1. GMAC's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Cadillac SRX Luxury FWD with 15,000 miles per year are 2.1% and 48%, respectively.

General Motors is currently providing an $800 cash incentive on leases of this model through GMAC.

In addition to that, GM is providing a $1,000 conquest cash on this model in certain regions. I would be happy to tell you if this regional incentive is available in your area if you tell me where you are.

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks for the quick response, Car_man !

I live in Dallas so I believe the $1000 conquest cash is available here now (not sure of when this deal may expire). I did not know of the $800 GM cash but did see that there is a $750 cash incentive for USAA members (which I am). Any additional info on incentives,etc would be greatly appreciated.
    You're welcome, tangier1. You're right, Dallas is one of the areas that the conquest cash is available in. To the best of my knowledge, the lease cash, conquest cash, and USAA cash are really the only cash incentives that are available on the 2010 Cadillac SRX right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • moose08moose08 Posts: 4
    Car_man. I'm assuming the money rate doesn't change based on mileage, so it should still be 2.1%. But can you provide me residual on the 2010 Cadillac SRX Luxury AWD at 12k/yr?
    Hello moose08. You are correct, the mileage allowance does not have any impact upon the lease rate.

GMAC's residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Cadillac SRX Luxury AWD with 12,000 miles per year is 50%.

Car_man
    Host
  • rss62rss62 Posts: 2
    Car Man:

Any thoughts on GM's willingness to allow a buyout of a 2007 SRX end of lease for less than residual value of $24997? The SRX V6 has 29,000 miles. If you need more info, let me know.

Thanks.
    RS
  • leasing_ladyleasing_lady Posts: 4
    edited June 2010
    Hi Car_man,

Will you please tell me the money factor and residual for a 39 month lease with 12K miles per year on a '10 AWD Luxury with Navigation. Would a 36 or 39 month lease be the better option? Are the numbers significantly better for a lease with only 10K miles per year?

Also, I was offered the $1000 Conquest incentive, but not the $800 cash incentive in my lease quote. Do I qualify for both incentives if I live in NYC?

Thank you so much for your help!
    Car_Man:

Dallas-area dealer advised GMAC 36-month leases (12k or 15k) now have 48% residuals (not 50%) with a "non-negotiable" security deposit and lease termination fee required. US Bank lease residuals are quoted at 51%. Any thoughts on this?

Also, are there any current factory to dealer incentives? Do you know of any additional cash to customer incentives that will extend beyond June 30, 2010?

Thanks !
This discussion has been closed.