Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cadillac SRX Lease Questions

Comments

• cnote2cnote2 Posts: 42
    SRX FWD with Luxury. MF and residual for 39 month 12k lease. thanks
  • Hi nmann,
    That sounds like a great deal! Would you mind telling me the name of the dealership in Philly? I'm interested in leasing an SRX also.
    Thanks!
  • hattie06hattie06 Posts: 1
    Looking at an AWD Perf Pkg SRX. Does anybody know the best rate going. I checked and it looks to be around $580 with $1800 down with 12,000 miles. Thanks AC07
  • nmannnmann Posts: 6
    Hi Leasing Lady,

I leased through Hill Cadillac in Newton Square. I dealt directly with the Internet Manager (who is also the owner's son). They emailed me a firm price very quickly and were extremely responsive to all my emails and calls. Really good experience! Good luck!
  • cnote2cnote2 Posts: 42
    sorry for the rush, trying to finalize a deal and want to verify numbers, 39m 12k for a srx fwd lux

thanks again
  • accardiaccardi Posts: 11
    i pay 515 a month on a lux edition awd with pop of nav by the way i love this option it does so much more,,i put my 2003 trailblazer down which they said was 5000 bucks had 125,000 miles on it so that was my money down and tax,, now with the car i found they bought the car as a swap with another dealer 37,000 was their cost
    i also had received a conquest 1000 rebate off ,, now u are getting a front wheel drive they tried to quote me 535 a month the fwd is cheaper than the awd so you should be at 465-485,,,i figure their cost on the car is about 35 grand since the awd is 37
  • leasing_ladyleasing_lady Posts: 4
    edited June 2010
    Nmann,
    Thank you so much for the info. I will definitely get in contact with them. Hope you are enjoying your new SRX! = )
    - Leasing Lady
  • accardiaccardi Posts: 11
    what numbers did u get for the lease and what options
  • nmannnmann Posts: 6
    I got FWD Luxury w/ platinum ice paint (only extra $). I don't remember the residual or money factor but worked out to $468/mo +7% tax; $0 cap cost; $1800 (tags+1st+acq); 39mo@12,000mi/yr
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hi rss62. Interestingly, I actually have seen anecdotal evidence here on the forums that not only is General Motors not willing to negotiate the end of term purchase option prices of its leased vehicles, but that on new leases it is actually charging $2,500 over vehicles' residual values to buy them :confuse: . Very strange indeed, but I have seen it mentioned enough times to believe it.

It wouldn't hurt to place a call directly to GMAC to see if they would be willing to work with you, but chances are they won't.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hi leasing_lady. Great name :) . Here's the information that you're looking for.

GMAC's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Cadillac SRX Luxury AWD with 12,000 miles per year are 2.1% and 50%, respectively.

The lease rate for a 39 month lease is the same, but its residual value would be 2% lower.

Add 1% to the residual values for leases with only 10,000 miles per year.

The $800 cash incentive on leases through GMAC is available in your area. Make sure that the dealer takes it into account.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi tangier1. It is virtually impossible for 15k and 12k leases to have the same residual value. 48% is GMAC's 36-month, 15k residual value for the 2010 Cadillac SRX Luxury. One needs to add 2% to that to convert it to 12k.

As far as cash incentives go, General Motors is currently providing an $800 cash incentive on leases of the '10 SRX through GMAC.

These programs are scheduled to run through July 6th. It is difficult to say what this vehicle's lease program will be like after that date. I suspect that it will be similar to, but not exactly the same as the current program.

Car_man
    Host
    edited June 2010
    Here you go, cnote2. GMAC's current base lease rate and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2010 Cadillac SRX Luxury FWD with 12,000 miles per year are 2.1% and 48%, respectively.

As you can see, GMAC publishes lease rates instead of money factors for vehicles. You can convert its published lease rates into approximate money factor equivalents by dividing them by 2400.

When negotiating your deal, make sure to take advantage of the $800 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of the 2010 SRX through GMAC.

Car_man
    Host
  • leasing_ladyleasing_lady Posts: 4
    edited June 2010
    Hi Car Man,
    Thank you so much for the detailed info. Do you happen to know if GMAC released their rates and incentives for July yet?

You are awesome. Can I take you to the dealership with me? ;)
    - Leasing Lady
    HA. Thanks leasing_lady :blush: .

General Motors' current lease program is scheduled to run through July 6th. It hasn't told dealers what its new July program will be like. Please feel free to check back with me some time after the 7th and I will be happy to fill you in on the details of the new program.

Car_man
    Host
  • 2010 Cadillac SRX Luxury FWD nothing extra

$515 with tax included
    $2,000 down (includes 1st+tax+title+etc)

39months/ 15,000
    Hi needhelp30. The easiest way for me to tell how good a deal this offer is is to look at this vehicle's MSRP and selling price. The selling prices of leased vehicles are negotiable, just as if you were paying cash for or financing them. Without these numbers it is more difficult to tell how large a dealer discount you are being given, and in turn if there is any room left to negotiate.

Let us know what these numbers are and I'm sure that either myself or another knowledgeable community member will let you know what they think.

Car_man
    Host
  • breese2breese2 Posts: 3
    Orando, FL. Looking to lease SRX 2010 Performance pkg + chrome wheel upg., 36 month, 15k miles/yr...best deal I can negotiate...RV 45%, money factor 0.00125, Car Price $41213(I have a friend of GM certificate and this is preferred pricing...regular MSRP is $42925, In essence $718/month with approx $1300 (incl 1st month pymt) at signing. July-Aug edition of ALG specifies 47% residual for the above duration/mileage...cannot get them (2 dealers) to get to that RV..they are also insisteing on a security dep or GM Protect pkg (waives sec deposit + coverage for 5K xcess wear and tear + an allowance for up to $200 in xecess mileage charges. 2011 Models out in 1-2 months. I would love to hear comments.

Brad
  • breese2breese2 Posts: 3
    Also $1950 non-cash cap reduction (given by GM for all lease deals)...no incentive programs available;

Brad
  • maximafanmaximafan Posts: 592
    Breese2, I would definitely keep shopping around at different dealers. Your monthly lease payment seems really high, and all of the restrictions they're putting on your lease agreement seems a bit extreme. I know there hasn't been much feedback on what folks are paying for leasing the "performance SRX", mainly the Luxury model, but even then, I've seen lease payments on the Luxury model from anywhere of 515/month to 550 a month.

If it were me, I don't think I would accept anything more than 550 to 600 a month for a lease on a "performance SRX.

Maybe carman can help you out with some numbers. Good Luck!