Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cadillac SRX Lease Questions

Comments

• 40yearfan40yearfan Posts: 72
    Did that $3,000 include tax/title/license, etc. or was it just all capitalized cost reduction?
  • SRX Crossover FWD 4x2 4Dr 2011. I saw this add in the paper and I wanted to know if people think this is a good lease deal. I have never leased before and wanted to know what I should do if I take this lease, just go in and take it or can something be done to make the deal better. I will not be buying the car after. I would like to see if I like this oe and perhaps buy after a second lease.
    $3000 down + 299 1st month payment +695 bank fee +tax and tags due at signing.
    Total payments/purchase option 11,661/18,367
    total miles per year allowed 12,000
  • sdcdogsdcdog Posts: 1
    Hi Talkyfawn,

That sounds like a good deal.
    What city/dealership was this at?

Any cons about the car? How is the nav system? Have you used the Harddrive to watch any movies (while in park)?

Thanks!
    Simon
  • soup152soup152 Posts: 5
    Can anybody tell me the residual/mf/any rebates for July for 15,000/yr?

Thanks
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hello soup152. Ally's June base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Cadillac SRX Luxury AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 1.66% and 47%, respectively.

General Motors is currently providing a $2,300 cash incentive on leases of this truck through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Are those June or July? I just left the dealer and they offered me. 45% residual, $2400 down for upfronts, $599 /mo for 36 mo. 1500 mi. Sound like a decent deal? By the way it is luxury w/ nav. I'm supposed to sign tomorrow but I'm questioning whether it's a good deal or not. Thanks
    I meant 39 months
  • talkyfawntalkyfawn Posts: 2
    Did you sign? That sounds high. Mine was luxury w/ nav, $3000 total out of pocket, 39 months, $427 per mth.
  • georgewvaughangeorgewvaughan Posts: 1
    edited August 2011
    Hello i got offered a deal i want to know if it's a good deal please help.

3.0L V6 Performance Collection with nav 20 inch chrome wheels factory tv's in back seats

$46,000.00 plus tax tittle and licencse in texas

on a lease monthly payment $829.00 on a 36 month term 12000 miles $0 Down payment

what do you think
  • sobeitsobeit Posts: 6
    edited August 2011
    That seems like an awful deal to me. If you go use the Ally Lease Estimator for GM and price a 2011 AWD Performance SRX with a MSRP of over $47,000 for a 36 month you get to around $740 per month. Mind you thats before taking anything off the MSRP or adding in rebates and such.

http://auto.ally.com/payment-calculator/en/calculator.do

Plus, the dealers are desperate to get rid of 2011's right now as the new and improved 2012 SRX's are being delivered in 1-2 weeks. I would either try to get a much better deal or wait and get the new SRX with more a more powerful engine, suspension, among other improvements.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 27,652
    It's the one that has a base MSRP right around $42K

MF, residual for 12K/year and any lease incentives?

36 or 39 month, whichever program has the deals, right now...

Thanks!

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

Hey kyfdx. Ally's August base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Cadillac SRX Base AWD with 12,000 miles per year are 1.66% and 49%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are 1.66% and 47%.

GM is currently providing a $2,300 cash incentive on leases of this truck through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks Car_man!

HA. No problem kyfdx.

Car_man
    Host
  • Anyone recently leased 2011 AWD Lux with Nav? I'd like to know how much discount you got.
    Thanks.
  • Carman,

Was hoping you could help with the following: Looking for current money factor and residual on a 2012 SRX FWD Luxury lease for 36 (or 39 if it makes more sense today) for both 10,000 and 12,000 miles per year?

Also, are there still cash incentives on this vehicle?

Thanks.
  • kywonkywon Posts: 27
    Ditto what grizzle1 asked for. It seems like Cadillac is leasing through Ally bank so I don't know if Carman can help in this case.
    Car_man should have the Ally rates...

When I was at the dealer a week ago, USBank had better lease rates than Ally...

• kywonkywon Posts: 27
    Do you recall what the MF and residual were for the SRX via USBank? Thanks!
  • Hi grizzle1. Ally's October base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Cadillac SRX Luxury FWD with 12,000 miles per year are 3.1% and 57%, respectively.

General Motors is currently providing a $1,325 cash incentive on leases of this truck through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.