Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cadillac SRX Lease Questions

1262728293032»

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi helens127. Ally's current base lease rate for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac SRX is 2.1%. That's equivalent to a money factor of around .00088.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • cb85215cb85215 Posts: 2
    Hi car_man,

Can you give me an update on lease incentives and lease rates for the SRX in July ? They are advertising lower payments so I think the incentives have improved.

Thanks !
  • bigdummy5bigdummy5 Posts: 1
    On 16 Oct 2012 I leased a base SRX for $36K plus all the fees, etc, that brought the price up to over $38K. I traded my vehicle, on which I owed about 3,400. That would leave me with about 7700 equity. I was not paying too much attention (okay, none) to what the dealer was doing and when I got to the finance/lease man, I found that the dealer had taken the entire equity and applied it as a down payment. The lease is 29 months at $329. The residual is like $23,600. I waited too long to give this any thought and now I am unable to find any advertising from 2012. I feel like I got taken for a ride by this dealer. Can you give me any ideas on what Cadillac was offering on lease deals back in Oct. 2012.
  • mrcoupemrcoupe Posts: 27
    GO BACK TO FORUMS IN 2012 OCT U MIGHT BE ABLE TO A EXAMPLE
    OF YOUR TRUCK
  • Could we please help the current money factor/residual/incentives for the SRX Premium. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 27,671
    I'm sorry... we don't have any GM lease numbers for September..

regards,
    kyfdx

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• jlsellersjlsellers Posts: 21
    edited October 2013
    I am trying to compare taking an in stock 2013 SRX Performance vs. ordering a 2014. Can you post the buy rates and residuals by Ally Bank for October for both years (I am told the residuals and rates are different.)

I also wonder the experience in the amount of markup on the buy rate, if any, is typical / acceptable.
    2014 SRX 36mo, 15K/yr lease
    2.85% and 58% residual. $300 lease cash

4.25% and 62% residual. $1240 lease cash

regards,
    kyfdx

Hey.. I made a mistake.

The 2013 numbers are for a 27 month lease.. Turns out I don't have the 36 month numbers for the 2013 model.

regards,
    kyfdx

• andamioandamio Posts: 1
    edited November 2013
    Hi kyfdx,

Trying to figure out if this is a good deal, SRX 2014 Base model, $465 tax included with $1900 Inceptions, 39 Months - 12K/Year Lease. I currently lease a CTS Coupe base, which the dealership will buy from me completely. Let me know what you think of this or if you require additional information.

Thanks in advance.
  • Hello, Can you please provide me with current lease rates (December) for a 2014 Cadillac SRX, Base trim ? I am interested in 36 months with 10k per year and also 12k per year. Thanks.

Any lease incentives currently?
    2014 Cadillac SRX 36mo, 10K/yr lease
    1.56% MF and 61% residual

Subtract 1% for 12K/yr residual

regards,
    kyfdx

• Would you post the 2014 Cadillac SRX 36mo, 10K/yr lease MF and Residual Value for the FWD Luxury Trim if it is different from the base model you already quoted. Thanks!
    All SRX models appear to have the same lease program..

regards,
    kyfdx

• Thansk for providing! The 1.56% that you quote - is that a base lease rate or the MF? I'm used to seeing the MF as 0.000xxx. The spreadsheet I am using to get my monthly payment uses the MF. Am I right to assume that a 1.56% rate is equivalent to a MF of 0.00065? Thanks.
    Yes... GM and Ford use percentages, and dividing by 2400 gets you the approximate money factor... The calculation isn't exact, but the difference will be neglible..

regards,
    kyfdx

This discussion has been closed.