Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chevrolet Malibu Lease Questions

123457»

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    I'd be happy to chaalu. Ally's June base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2012 Chevrolet Malibu 1LT with 12,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 53%, respectively.

GM is currently providing a whopping $4,325 cash incentive on 2-year leases of this car through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • bmclarkbmclark Posts: 1
    Hi,

I am interested in leasing a 2013 Malibu Eco 1SA package. Can you give me the residual and money factor for a 24 month 15k mile/year lease. Also is the USAA rebate and Farm Bureau rebate able to be combined? Thanks in advance.
    Hi bmclark. According to the latest information that I have seen, Ally's August base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Chevrolet Malibu ECO with 15,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 67%, respectively.

There is currently a $1,700 cash incentive on 24-month leases of this car through Ally. I suspect that this cash can be combined with both the USAA and Farm Bureau offers.

Car_man
    Host
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 10,873
    A reporter seeks to interview anyone who recently considered or bought a new Chevy Malibu. Please email PR@edmunds.com before Friday, September 14, 2012 if you are willing to share your thoughts on the car.

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• Can you post what the Jan 2013 numbers would be for a Malibu Eco 1SA with power convenience pack residual and money factor would be for 24 month 10k and 12k, and 36 month 10k and 12k please?
  • Hi dtwells. Ally's January base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Chevrolet Malibu Eco with 12,000 miles per year are 3.0% and 67%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are 1.7% and 57%.

If you were to lease this car with 10,000 miles per year, its residual values would be 1% higher.

General Motors is providing a $2,300 cash incentive on 2-year and $1,200 on 3-year leases of this car.

Car_man
    Host
  • buster6buster6 Posts: 104
    Hi Car_Man

Could you plese post numbers on a 2 LT/LTZ model 24 month lease? Is the $2300 lease cash available on this model as well?

Thank you!!
  • Hi buster6. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Chevrolet Malibu 2 LT/LTZ with 15,000 miles per year are 3.0% and 65%.

Yes, the lease cash is available on this model too.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car man, Looking for the lease numbers on a LT1 w/conveniece package and sunroof. 36 or 39 months 15,000 miles. Any rebates or lease cash available? Thanks for the information
  • I see the Malibu LS has lease specials this weekend. Does this apply to the ECO models as well?
  • Hi bil2rich. Ally's February base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Chevrolet Malibu LT1 with 15,000 miles per year are 1.7% and 55%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are 1.7% and 52%.

GM is currently providing a $1,050 cash incentive on 36 to 39 month leases of this car through Ally. It is waiving the first month's payment on leases of it as well.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi skoil1357. Yes, General Motors is running special leases on the ECO model.

Car_man
    Host
  • Can you provide the lease rate, residual value and other lease incentives for the Malibu eco1sa/2sa models for March? 24/36 months & 10/12k miles.
    Thank you
    Certainly skoil1357. Ally's March base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Chevrolet Malibu Eco 1SA with 12,000 miles per year are 3.0% and 67%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are 1.6% and 57%.

If you were to lease this car with 10,000 miles per year, its residual values would be 1% higher.

General Motors is providing a $1,450 cash incentive on leases of this car right now. It is waiving the first monthly payment on leases too.

Car_man
    Host
  • koebotkoebot Posts: 3
    edited May 2013
    Car_man,

Can you please post the top tier money factor and residual on a 15k mile Malibu 2LZ for May 2013?

Also, are there any available lease incentives for this month?

Thank you
    Sure koebot. Ally's May base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Chevrolet Malibu with 15,000 miles per year are 1.6% and 56%.

General Motors is currently providing a $1,000 cash incentive and waiving the first month's payment on leases of this car.

Car_man
    Host
  • cellicecellice Posts: 8
    Is GM offering any loyalty or conquest cash currently?
    Hey cellice. I haven't seen any loyalty offers, but there is a $500 conquest offer for current owners of non General Motors vehicles.

Car_man
    Host
  • etrout85etrout85 Posts: 5
    Hello,

Anyone know the Malibu LT 2013 MF and Res % in Southern Cali. Any incentives we know about? Source too please, very important (dealerships would want the source if they don't believe me >.<).

Thanks.
    Hi etrout85. Ally's June base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Chevrolet Malibu LT with 15,000 miles per year are 0.94% and 56%.

General Motors is currently providing a $1,000 cash incentive on 36-month leases of this car.

Car_man
    Host
  • mwahlertmwahlert Posts: 13
    can you please provide the rates for the 3LT, 10, 12 and 15k leases? Is there cash back available with the lease?

Thank you.
    Hi mwahlert. Ally's June base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Chevrolet Malibu 3LT with 15,000 miles per year are 0.94% and 56%.

The residual value for a lease with 12,000 miles per year is 2% higher. The 10k residual value would be 3% higher.

General Motors is currently providing a $1,000 cash incentive on 36-month leases of this car. There's additional cash on leases of this car in certain areas.

Car_man
    Host
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 10,873

Please continue in our 2014 Chevrolet Malibu Lease Questions discussion.

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

123457»