Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chevrolet Silverado Lease Questions

Comments

• Hi kfranci2. General Motors is currently providing $500 lease cash on all 2007 Chevrolet Silverado Classic 1500 Crew Cab models.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • Hi Carman. My question was in relation to the New 900 Chevy Silverado, not the classic series. Any information would be great. I am getting the standard line of "we can only lease at the MSRP and not our best price" line. How can I get them to move to lease at the best price #. Thanks
  • does my question get answered? If there is no info regarding residuals that i have requested, then just say so!
    quit leaving me in the dark.
  • Ahhhh, so you want a new redesigned Silverado. The fact that GM is making two different versions of the same truck for the 2007 model year is going to cause a lot of confusion. I am not surprised that the dealer you spoke with wanted to charge you full MSRP for the redesigned Silverado. Consumers who want to the the first on their block to have a new vehicle usually have to pay full MSRP, or fairly close to it. Eventually the prices for the new Silverado will come down, much like they have started to with GM's new redesigned SUVs, but if you want to get one now MSRP may be the best that you can do.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • Hi chevyman14. You only asked your question a day or two ago. I just hadn't gotten to it yet. Are you talking about the new redesigned 2007 Silverado? General Motors has not published a lease program for it yet. So I doubt that even Chevy dealers know what this truck's lease program is going to be like at this point.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • CarMan. I was looking for an Avalanche price/lease page but the only one has not been posted since last year. Can you give me an idea of what kind of lease payment/incentives I would see on a 2007 LT3 Ave MSRP 41,200 and priced by the dealer at 38,500 I do have 1k in loyalty for my current lease but I have seen 3k rebates on Ave right now. Lease would be 24mo 15k per year. Thanks
  • I have been given some residuals for the new silverados as follows, please verify and or pass on, thanks :shades:

24 30 36 48
    12k 73 68 64 57
    15k 70 65 61 54
  • Hey Car_Man,

Could you please provide the current residual and money factor for a 2007 GMC Sierra Classic SLE 4WD Extended Cab? This would be for a 36 month 15k/year lease. Also I am in the SouthEast region. Is there any lease/bonus cash available for leasing this vehicle? Thanks!
  • Hi bluewater70c. Unfortunately, General Motors' normal customer cash incentives are not available on vehicles that are leased through GMAC. As a result, the $3,000 that is available on this truck in your area cannot be used to reduce the capitalized cost for a special lease of it. GM is not providing any cash incentives on leases of the '07 Chevrolet Avalanche at this time. Let's work up a lease payment on this truck and see what we come up with. According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2007 Chevy Avalanche with an MSRP of $41,200 and a selling price of $37,500 (the price that you were quoted minus $1,000 loyalty) through GMAC right now for 24 months with 15,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment would be around $600.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • Hi pdurant. There is a specific discussion for questions about leasing the GMC Sierra. Please post any future messages about this model there: "GMC Sierra: Lease Questions". Here's the information that you're looking for. GMAC's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2007 GMC Sierra Classic Extended Cab 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are 5.25% and 53%, respectively. GM is providing $500 lease cash on this model in its Southeast region. It also has additional cash incentives on leases of this model in certain cities. If you let me know where you are, I can tell you if there is any additional lease cash available on this model in your area/

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • Hi Car_man i am in the boston area and am looking for current residual, money factor and cap cost reduction money and dealer cash on a 2007 silverado classic crew cab 2wd. 24 months/15k year. Also I am looking for the money factor on the new 2007 sierra. thanks.
  • Here's the information that you're looking for, paqman. Through January 2nd, GMAC's base lease rate and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic Crew Cab 2WD with 15,000 miles per year are 5.6% and 60%, respectively. General Motors is scheduled to introduce its new January lease program for this truck tomorrow. I would be happy to give you an idea of what its new program is like if you're interested.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • swish1swish1 Posts: 2
    1) If I were to lease a 2007 Silverado 1500 2WD EXT list 22,065, negotiated 17,550, 36 months, 15K/year, what would be an expected/good lease amt to pay?

2) Can you make a single upfront lease payment for the whole term, and how would much would that be?

Thanks!
  • jstranjstran Posts: 2
    What is the money factor and residual value for an '07 Silverado 1500 LT2 Crew Cab 4WD? This would be for 36 month 12k or 15k lease. If it matters I live in Des Moines, Iowa. Also, is there anywhere online that these numbers are posted? Thank you
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Greetings swish1. In order to give you an idea of what sort of lease payment this truck will have I need you to provide me with its full MSRP, in addition to the selling price. Let me know what this number is and I'll use GM's current lease program to estimate what your lease payment should be.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hello jstran. GMAC's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are 7.75% and 61%, respectively. The lease rate for an otherwise identical lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be the same, but its residual value would increase to 64%. I am not aware of any resource that provides accurate information on manufacturers' actual lease programs to the general public.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • swish1swish1 Posts: 2
    Thanks for the help Carman, here is the info:

MSRP $22,065, Selling price $17,550, 36 months, 15K/year, what would be an expected/good lease amt to pay? Also a single upfront lease payment.
    No problem, swish1. Thanks for the additional info. OK, so you're interested in leasing a new 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2WD EXT that has an MSRP of $22,065 and a selling price of $17,550 through GMAC right now for 36 months with 15,000 miles per year. According to my calculations, a lease through GMAC with the above parameters would have a zero down, pre-tax monthly payment of around $198. Something doesn't look right here. The prices that you mentioned look too low to be a redesigned Silverado. Are you interested in the "Classic" model? I don't believe that GMAC is offering leases on Silverado Classics any longer.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • I have been looking at a 2008 crew cab 2 wheel drive loaded truck for MSRP $36,660.00. I have got the dealer to go to $1000.00 below invoice. $33,300.00. Is tis a good deal or should I get more. The above prices are with no rebates applied taking the 1.9% apr

thanks
    Nick
  • Hi Carman,

What are the current residuals and money factors on 08 Silveado's in the Omaha, NE area (KC region?)? I'm looking at an 08 Ext Cab with an MSRP of $31945 for 3yr/36k miles. Also, if you lease through GMAC, do you still get the incentives (currently $1000 if you buy)? I'm getting ready to talk numbers with a dealership and want an idea if whatever number they shoot me is fair or not. Thanks!!!