Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chevrolet Silverado Lease Questions

Comments

• Hi Car Man. Can you update the lease programs for April? I'm looking to return my 08 Silverado and lease either a 11 Crew Cab LS 4WD or a 11 Crew Cab 4WD LT depending on the price. Can you advise of any lease cash, lease rate, and residual values for a 36 month lease / 10,000 miles a year.

Thanks
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    I sure can, gmsilverado. Ally's April base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Chevrolet Silverado Crew Cab 4WD LT with 10,000 miles per year are 0.15% and 51%, respectively.

The lease rate for the LS would be the same, but its residual value would be 2% higher.

When negotiating your deal on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $3,700 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Thank you so much. That info is next to impossible to find. Do you happen to know if credit union pricing can be applied to a lease? Not sure if that is only for a purchase. Thanks so much for the help!!!!!
    You're very welcome gmsilverado.

That's a good question. One would think that to be eligible for credit union pricing that they would have to finance through the credit union. Having said that, credit unions con't have any special advantage that normal consumers have. You should be able to negotiate a similar price on your own by comparison shopping.

Car_man
    Host
  • dvdnetndvdnetn Posts: 3
    How about the same for April on Sierra Crew SLE and SLT 3/36 & 3/39 any consumer cash?
  • rpm813rpm813 Posts: 2
    edited May 2011
    Hi Car_Man,

I am trying to find lease numbers for a 2011 LT Crew Cab Silverado Texas Edition or a 2011 LTZ Crew Cab with a term of 36 or 48 months and 12k miles. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    Greetings rpm813. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ Crew Cab 4WD with 12,000 miles per year are 0.15% and 47%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 48 month lease are 1.32% and 41%, respectively.

I haven't seen the numbers for the Texas Edition version of this truck.

When negotiating your deal, make sure to take advantage of the $4,050 cash incentive that is currently available on 36 month leases of this truck through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • anderm30anderm30 Posts: 2
    edited June 2011
    Car_man,
    Do you have the residual and money factor for a 4WD extended cab LT truck on a 36/15k? Is there cash incentive from Ally? Thanks!
    I certainly do, anderm30. Ally's June base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab 4WD LT with 15,000 miles per year are 0.15% and 46%, respectively.

When negotiating your deal on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $4,050 cash incentive that is currently available on 36 month leases of it through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • orrjh38orrjh38 Posts: 1
    I am looking at leasing a 2011 Crew Cab Silverado. Are we seeing the same numbers?
  • Car_man - I'm looking at leasing a ' 11 Silverado Ext Cab 4x4 LT. Can you please post the base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease? Also, what is available as far as lease cash for this truck?

Thanks!
    Hey orrjh38. The lease rates for both trim levels would be exactly the same, but the residual values for the Crew Cab model would be 3% lower.

Car_man
    Host
    Greetings to the appropriately named gmsilverado. Ally's August base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab LT 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are 0.15% and 43%, respectively.

General Motors is currently providing a $4,050 cash incentive on 36-month leases of this truck through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • dylrexdylrex Posts: 57
    Hi Car_man.
    Can you please provide me with the lease rates for 24/36/39 months with 12k per year on the above truck? Does the 2012 have better rates?
    Also, is there any lease cash or rebates available?
    Thank you in advance.
  • Hi Car Man,
    First Thanks for all your great info. I am looking to lease a 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD. What is the money factor and residual for a 36 month lease with 15,000 per year? Is there any lease cash available? How would USAA membership help me or can I get just as good a deal dealing directly with the dealer? Thanks,
  • Sorry, forgot to add that it would be a Crew Cab LTZ with 6.6 TDSL. Thanks,
  • Hi kbb2222. If I am not mistaken, I believe that unfortunately General Motors is only providing lease support on Silverado 1500 models, not the 2500.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car Man,

I am looking at leasing a 2012 1500 Extended cab, either an LT or LTZ. What is the money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease with 12k per year? Also is there a current cash incentive? Thanks for your time.
    Hi halekoa1. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab LT 4WD with 12,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 43%, respectively.

The lease rate for the LTZ would be the same, but the residual value would be 1% lower.

GM is currently providing a $5,100 cash incentive on 39-month leases of this truck through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • tms9tms9 Posts: 1
    Hello Car Man. I'm looking to lease a suburban 4X4 LTZ. Do you know the money factor or interest rates and rebates available from US Bank and Ally? Thanks so much.
This discussion has been closed.