Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chevrolet Suburban Lease Questions

Comments

• I'd be happy to help you out eclou. Ally's January base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Chevrolet Suburban LTX 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are 1.1% and an unattractive 41%, respectively.

General Motors is currently providing a $3,850 cash incentive on leases of this truck through Ally. Make sure to take this cash into account during your negotiations.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • mrbcarmrbcar Posts: 6
    edited February 2012
    Car man,

What is current lease residual and money factor on 2012 Chevrolet Suburban 4WD 1500 LTZ?

Thanks.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi mrbcar. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LTZ 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are 1.1% and 40%, respectively.

GM is currently providing a $4,250 cash incentive on leases of this car through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car Man - It is awesome & refreshing that there is a place to go where you are so forthright about the ongoing lease terms. I have a couple questions for you.

Chevy is running the below leasing special on the base Suburban model, do the good money factors and residuals used in the special also apply for more upgraded versions? I want a 2012 2500 LT and want a good handle on the terms of the lease before talking with a deal. What are the terms for this Suburban? Thank you!

Low-Mileage Lease for Qualified Lessees
    $479/month 39 month lease.
    $3,439 due at signing (after all offers).
    Tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment extra.
    Mileage charge of $0.20 /mile over 39,000 miles.
    I'm glad that you find the Edmunds forums so helpful, cjwilson41.

General Motors' lease rates are the same for all Suburban trim levels, but its residual values vary. Ally's current 39-month lease rate for all 2012 Suburbans is 1.1%.

As you can see, General Motors publishes lease rates instead of money factors for vehicles. you can convert its lease rates into approximate money factor equivalents by dividing them by 2400.

The residual value for a 39-month, 12,000 mile per year lease of 2012 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 LT AWD through Ally is 42%.

When negotiating your deal, make sure to take advantage of the $4,250 cash incentive that GM is providing on 39-month leases of this truck through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • car man,
    I wanted to check the deal I got for a 2012 suburban LS with the all star pakage.

39 month 10k miles
    MSRP $48,965
    Dealer lower the price to $45,337, then applied rebates and lease conquest
    rebates $7244
    adj cap cost $38,787
    I paid $2907 for tax tags title and 1st month payment.
    Payment is $489.00 per month
    Hi chuckso145. This looks like a very good deal to me.

Car_man
    Host
  • eyemaliveeyemalive Posts: 3
    edited April 2012
    Car_man

Could you please let me know what the current lease residual and money factor on 2012 Chevrolet Suburban 2WD 1500 LTZ is? Looking at 24 or 36 month lease.

Do the same rates apply to GMC Yukon XL's?

Also, what incentives should I look for?

Thanks a million in advance,
    Josh
  • Carman

I've just started looking at leases for a 2wd 1500 LT, all star, leather . The first quote I got is below. I'm trying to guage where this stands. Looks to be on the high side to me.

MSRP 50255
    Discount 3965
    $ down 683 first payment
    Rebate 4575
    $683/month 12k miles
    Hi svtcobrajon. There's probably a gap of around $3,500 between this truck's MSRP and dealer invoice price, so the $3,965 dealer discount that you are being given looks good to me.

If you're going through Ally, make sure that the dealer is using its current 36-month base lease rate of 1.0% to work up your payment.

Using the data that you mentioned, this truck's zero down, pre-tax monthly payment would be around $613. Sales tax would likely account for some of the difference. It's possible that some fees are being rolled into the lease as well.

Car_man
    Host
  • dzepposdzeppos Posts: 3
    Hi Car Man.
    Thanks for all the great input.
    Working on a Suburban 4X4 LTD MSRP 53,990 -
    Dealer quoted a $735 monthly (with CA tax incl) with $1581 drive offs. Really high for 39 month 42% residual, and used a money factor higher than 1.1

Question, can I use the Chevy $2000 rebate, AND the Ally financial incentive of $4575?
    Better deal with Denali or Cadilllac Escalade ESV out there?
    Thanks again,
  • scgunner15scgunner15 Posts: 3
    edited June 2012
    Hi Car_man

I need a little help figuring a lease on this 2012 Suburban LT 1500 4x4.

I'm wanting to figure a 36 month 15k mile/yr lease. Is the rate 1% with a 40% residual? How much is the lease cash $4,575? Is there a lease conquest rebate of $2,000 that can be used if we currently are leasing a Ford vehicle?

Thank you for your time. We are located in SW Kansas.
    Hi dzeppos. The $2,000 cash incentive is not compatible with the $4,500 lease cash.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi scgunner15. Yes, the 1.0% rate is available with the 40% residual value. The lease cash is indeed $4,575. The $2,000 conquest cash offer for current Ford lessees is compatible with the aforementioned cash incentive.

Car_man
    Host
  • abp2abp2 Posts: 3
    Does anyone know the best lease rate and rebates for a loaded 2013 AWD Chevy Suburban LTZ?
  • Hello abp2. Ally's December base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Chevrolet Suburban LTZ AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 2.3% and 50%.

There is a $2,600 cash incentive on leases of this truck through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car_man,

Can you provide the January lease rate and residual for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Suburban 2500 LT 4WD with 15,000 miles per year?

I am currently working with a dealer to stack the customer cash, USAA offer, ally lease conquest, and gm credit card earnings; this information would be very helpful at your earliest convenience.

Thank you in advance, and thank you for the great service you provide to us lessees!
  • Hi Car_man,

If you also have the 24-month residual for same miles (15k/yr) that would be greatly appreciated too.

Thanks Again!
  • Here's the information that you're looking for, mogrefy. Ally's January base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Suburban 2500 LT 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are 1.8% and 48%.

General Motors is currently providing a $1,600 cash incentive on leases of this truck.

I provided you with the information for the 2013 model instead of the 2012 model because there is no lease support any longer on the '12s.

You can finance the 2012 model at 0% for up to 6 years if you really want one.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi again mogrefy ;). The numbers for a 24-month lease of this truck would be 1.0% and 57%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car Man,

Can you tell me currently lease numbers for 39 month lease for LT & LTZ 1500 4X4? Also any incentives that are available. I believe you mentioned 0% for 6 yrs on 2012 model as well?

Thank you.
    Dan
  • Certainly Dan. Ally's February base lease rate and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2013 Chevrolet Suburban 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are 2.3% and 48%.

General Motors is providing a $1,600 cash incentive on 39-month leases of this truck through Ally.

Yes, you really can't lease a 2012 model but as you mentioned there is 0% financing available on it for up to 6-years plus $750 in cash.

Car_man
    Host
  • contoisdcontoisd Posts: 3
    Car man,

Do you have March numbers? I understand they just changed today.
    39mth, 12k year

Thank you.
    Dan
    I certainly do Dan. Ally's March base lease rate and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2013 Chevrolet Suburban 4WD with 12,000 miles per year are 2.3% and 50%.

General Motors is currently providing a $1,600 cash incentive on 39-month leases of this truck though Ally. There's another $500 bonus cash on top of that in select areas.

Car_man
    Host
  • mimithwmimithw Posts: 2
    Hi Carman,
    Can you please post April lease numbers for 2013 LTZ 4WD for 39 months and 12,000 miles.

Thanks in advance.
    Hello mimithw. Ally's April base lease rate and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2013 Chevrolet Suburban LTZ 4WD with 12,000 miles per year are 2.3% and 50%.

When negotiating your deal on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $1,600 cash incentive that is currently available on 36-month leases of this truck through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • Looking to lease a 2013 LTZ Suburban in Northern Virginia for 39 months, 12000 miles/yr, $5000 down. What are the monthly payments people are getting and what dealerships? Thanks!
  • beramrur21beramrur21 Posts: 1
    Greetings Carman,
    I'm looking to lease 2013 LTZ, can you please provide lease rate and residual for 10, 000 miles for either 36 or 39 months. Any incentives available for May that I should be aware of?

Thanks in advance.
    Hello beramrur21. Ally's May base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Chevrolet Suburban 4WD with 10,000 miles per year are 2.3% and 54%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are 2.3% and 52%.

There is a tiny $455 cash incentive on 36-month leases of this truck this month. There's another grand if you are currently leasing a non General Motors vehicle.

Car_man
    Host
  • nareeve2nareeve2 Posts: 2
    Hi Car_man,

Wondering if you had the June 2013 money factor, residual and incentives for Suburban 1500 LTZ. I'm looking to get in either a 36 or 39 month lease in the next couple weeks.

Thanks a ton.

- nareeve2