Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chevrolet Tahoe Lease Questions

1101112131416»

Comments

• Hi, could anyone tell me what residual and MF is on Tahoe LT and LTZ at this point? I am looking at 36 months 10k miles.

thanks
  • 2014 Tahoe 4WD 36mo, 10K/yr lease
    4.0% MF and 57% residual

regards,
    kyfdx

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• What would the MF and residual be for an LTZ?
    Is it true that they are no longer offering leases on the 2013s?
  • g02g02 Posts: 1
    Car Man
    do you know what is the interest rate/money factor and residual value for 39mo /10K mile lease of Tahoe LTZ 2WD.
    Thanks
  • All 4WD Tahoes have the same lease program...

I don't have any 2013 numbers, but I don't know for sure that they aren't leasing them..

regards,
    kyfdx

• 2014 LTZ Tahoe 2WD 39mo, 10K/yr lease
    4.0% MF and 56% residual

regards,
    kyfdx

• Hi, I'm curious if the lease money factor fluctuates month to month. I would like to know what the current lease money factor and residual is for a Tahoe 4WD LT and LTZ, for 36mo/15K miles. Thanks!

• kyfdx%40Edmundskyfdx%40Edmunds Posts: 25,876

2014 Tahoe 4WD 36mo, 15K/yr lease

2.85% MF and 53% residual.

The numbers from Ally Bank are good through the end of the month. Some/all of them may or may not change with the new month. Generally, not every model will change, but most likely some of them will.

• agiancommoagiancommo Posts: 10

Hello kyfdx. Can you or anyone else please tell me the MF and Residual on the 2015 Tahoe LT (2WD and 4WD). I'm looking at 36mo and 15K/yr lease. Thanks in advance.

@agiancommo said: Hello kyfdx. Can you or anyone else please tell me the MF and Residual on the 2015 Tahoe LT (2WD and 4WD). I'm looking at 36mo and 15K/yr lease. Thanks in advance.

3.60% MF and 62% residual if it has the 1LS package... 60% residual without 1LS

That's for either 2WD or 4WD

• agiancommoagiancommo Posts: 10

I wanted to run this lease deal by you all:

2015 Tahoe LT 2WD, white in color, with Luxury pkg, nav and 2nd row bucket seats (MSRP $55780) Looking at 36mo and 15k/yr with $3600 down out the door including 1st month of payment

Quoted $589/mo + tax. Thoughts?

@agiancommo said: I wanted to run this lease deal by you all:

2015 Tahoe LT 2WD, white in color, with Luxury pkg, nav and 2nd row bucket seats (MSRP $55780) Looking at 36mo and 15k/yr with $3600 down out the door including 1st month of payment

Quoted $589/mo + tax. Thoughts?

With an MF of 3.60% and a residual of 62%, that implies a CAP cost of $51,200 to get to $589/mo. To determine the selling price, you have to know how much of your $3600 is going to a CAP cost reduction.

Is it a good deal? No idea.. not much data out there on the brand-new model.

• jsizzle13jsizzle13 Posts: 2

Hey kyfdx, Could you please give me the lease numbers on a 2015 Chevy Tahoe LT 4WD fully loaded...36 months, 10K/ year? If you had to guess...would you expect the lease program to get better or worse over the next few months? Thanks so much for your help!

@jsizzle13 said: Hey kyfdx, Could you please give me the lease numbers on a 2015 Chevy Tahoe LT 4WD fully loaded...36 months, 10K/ year? If you had to guess...would you expect the lease program to get better or worse over the next few months? Thanks so much for your help!

3.60% MF and 65% residual..

A lot of it will depend on how popular the new model is.. I would expect it to improve some, as time goes on.. How soon is anyone's guess.

• jsizzle13jsizzle13 Posts: 2

Hey kyfdx! Thanks for the response! Have the numbers changed at all for April? Same scenario - 2015 Tahoe LT 4WD fully loaded, 36 months and 10K/yr. Thanks for you help!

• Michaell@EdmundsMichaell@Edmunds ColoradoPosts: 1,124

@jsizzle13 said: Hey kyfdx! Thanks for the response! Have the numbers changed at all for April? Same scenario - 2015 Tahoe LT 4WD fully loaded, 36 months and 10K/yr. Thanks for you help!

Looks like the MF is the same at 3.6% but the residual dropped to 61% in April.

michaell@edmunds.com

Moderator, Prices Paid and Leasing Experiences

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4